View Single Post
Old 2018-04-12, 18:51
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
No one's gonna comment on the MASSIVE LBA3 spoilers in this concept art? Seriously, holy crap. This is the most info we've ever gotten on the plot in (literally) 20 years!

To sum it up:
-Sendell tells Twinsen the process that will spawn the Stellar Entity has begun and can't be stopped
-The planet's "transformation" would kill all inhabitants of Twinsun, therefore Twinsen must instruct Baldino to make a spaceship to evacuate the whole planet and return after the planet's transformation is finished
-In the mean time Sendell gives Twinsen the "key to the universe"

Thoughts?? It's mind blowing to finally get a sneak peek at LBA3. Kinda excited that I called the plot twist about the Stellar Entity's birth being a threat to Twinsun's inhabitants!
I didn't understand french so...
Thanks for revealing these stuff!
I suppose these spoilers are the reasons "we havent seen before" any of these sketches, heh.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.