Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: MBN Wrestlefest 2K13: Tie Breaker
Kitarii & A_LIPSTICK 9 52.94%
Jesse & SpaceGuitarist 8 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-05-09, 19:32
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
I'd slap you.

I didn't revive it Roy. I just replied to Anakin's post. Are you blind? Or do you just enjoy blaming everyone else for your stupidity?

Btw, putting "lol " after every remark you make, just adds to the fact that your being a dick.
Look. Anyone here can see the evidence laid before their eyes of how the posts progressed.

And if you try to delete or edit your own posts to hide the shame of digging yourself in a deeper hole by making a completely unnecessary and ridiculous storm out of a cup of water, mods can see all of it, so no reason to even try that. So just try and read the posts in order, hm, Sara?

My case is closed. Back to the game now maybe?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-05-09, 19:38
the legend

I won't post here any further about these petty arguments, so don't even bother typing them.

A lot of people here need to learn how to read first before joining an internet forum. kthxbye.

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-05-09, 19:42
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Look. Anyone here can see the evidence laid before their eyes of how the posts progressed.
Yeah. And they will all see that you started falsly assusing me last night over some BS that I didn't even do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
And if you try to delete or edit your own posts to hide the shame of digging yourself in a deeper hole by making a completely unnecessary and ridiculous storm out of a cup of water, mods can see all of it, so no reason to even try that. So just try and read the posts in order, hm, Sara?
Shame?? Please! Your attempt at making a mockery out of me is futile due to the fact that you were in the wrong from your 1st post about me. Why would I delete my posts? I haven't dug myself into anything. I haven't done or said anything wrong. You on the other hand, have been a total dick in this thread since last night when you wrongfully began accusing me of things that I didn't even do, just because I hang around #lba.
I'm well aware that mods can see everyones posts. And I have said nothing that needs to be deleted. You attacked me for no reason and I defended myself. If you can't see that your assusations were incredibly uncalled for and flat out wrong, then that's your problem. End of story.

Quote:
My case is closed. Back to the game now maybe?

Last edited by Zee; 2013-05-09 at 20:13.
Old 2013-05-09, 19:44
<3 MP

Quote:

I won't post here any further about these petty arguments, so don't even bother typing them.

A lot of people here need to learn how to read first before joining an internet forum. kthxbye.

You mean YOUR petty arguements? You ARE the one that started the arguement after all by wrongfully accusing me of something that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So maybe you should take your own advice.

(BTW, Talking to you is impossible. You act like an ass, and then deny everything you said when someone tells you that your behaviour is ridiculous. Then you play the blame game, and say that it's everyone else's fault when we didn't even do anything. And you can't even simply apologize for blaming/assusing people of things that they didn't even do. You know you made yourself look like a fool so you run away because you can't truely defend yourself).

Last edited by Zee; 2013-05-09 at 20:00.
Old 2013-05-09, 21:45
Polly parrot

Are you two going to kiss now ?

Quote:
Not being sportive, you say? mocking is the very essence of sport.
Ever since the begginning of times, ever since a sport or competition of any sort ever took place, where two or more contenders existed, there would be mocking from both sides, doing it's best to lower the morale of the opponent and raise the glory of your favorite one.

You can see that in practically any crowd in football/soccer matches, or would you say the crowd is very respectable towards the rival team? it's all part of a game, but once you're into the game, it's ok to attack the opponent - otherwise, what kind of fucking wrestle is this? where is the wrestle if you're not allowed to throw rotten tomatoes in the enemy and go 'har har I'm winning you suck'?
Actually, I believe this has appeared with the 1936 Olympic games in Berlin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I am the victim here, sgk and lipstick will go through anyway
Quick, make a campaign so you'll be able to pass !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Hey guys, calm down! If you have so much energy to post, why don't you spend it on the campaign?
And remember, this is not a popularity contest! Why don't you just forget about the poll results, and come up with something funny instead?
Nice try
Old 2013-05-09, 21:58
<3 MP

@Polaris:

Quote:
what kind of fucking wrestle is this? where is the wrestle if you're not allowed to throw rotten tomatoes in the enemy and go 'har har I'm winning you suck'?
I quote the following in regards to this remark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmin
Here are the (short) rules:1.) This thread is no place for flames. This is meant to be fun in nature, and if people start getting seriously heated, mods will delete the posts.
Apparentally, SGK didn't bother to read this. ^ (and he is taking this WAY too seriously. There was no reason for him to be as mean as he has been. He preaches to other members about how to be nice, but is he nice himself? I think not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris
Definitely not. Vomit.

Last edited by Zee; 2013-05-09 at 22:06.
Old 2013-05-09, 21:59
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

Actually, I believe this has appeared with the 1936 Olympic games in Berlin.

Quick, make a campaign so you'll be able to pass !!

Nice try
Ok, gonna do something right now....
Old 2013-05-09, 22:05
<3 MP

I just want the next round to begin
Old 2013-05-09, 22:31
Neko

Here's my next theme song for the third round:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R-_a...ature=youtu.be

And this isn't even my final form
Old 2013-05-09, 22:38
the legend

To Pimmin:

I hereby renounce my participation in the wrestlefest, due to illiteracy of some of the participants.
I apologize for any complications to the competition due to this decision.
I wish to thank all those who have led me to victory so far, you're awesome.
Old 2013-05-09, 22:44
<3 MP

*facepalm* and the insults still continue. You blatantly disobeyed Pimmin's 1st rule (I even proved it), making you illiterate yourself. Get off it, man.

Be honest and say that you're renouncing your participation because you can't stand losing and can't follow her rules.
Old 2013-05-09, 22:45
Neko

Can you fight in another thread and focuss on voting for me in this one? Thanks!
Old 2013-05-09, 22:50
<3 MP

Fights over (I hope, *glares at SGK*).
Old 2013-05-09, 22:53
Neko

You're the sweetest

Quote:
Fights over (I hope, *glares at SGK*).
Old 2013-05-09, 22:54
Neko

And you totally should promote lipstick, looking forward to it! But please not this round, she's through anyway to the next round
Old 2013-05-09, 22:55
<3 MP

I'm not posting what I made for her till the next round.
Old 2013-05-09, 22:56
Neko

Quote:
I'm not posting what I made for her till the next round.
Great
Old 2013-05-09, 23:36
Polly parrot

Quote:
To Pimmin:

I hereby renounce my participation in the wrestlefest, due to illiteracy of some of the participants.
I apologize for any complications to the competition due to this decision.
I wish to thank all those who have led me to victory so far, you're awesome.

Don't you want to give it a night's rest first ?
Old 2013-05-09, 23:38
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
All in all, this has been a terrible round. Let's hope for a better show in the next one!
Old 2013-05-09, 23:42
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

Don't you want to give it a night's rest first ?
No. That decision is absolute.
The problem mentioned is unarguable, unsolvable and without boundaries, therefore leaves me no option but to disregard this competition as a whole.

Old 2013-05-09, 23:45
Neko

Quote:
No. That decision is absolute. The problems mentioned are unarguable, unsolvable and without boundaries, therefore leaves me no option but to disregard this competition as a whole.
Just vote for your opponent in the next one and youll be out in notime
You'll render their arguments moot
Old 2013-05-10, 04:35
ffffff

was gonna make a campaign but i fell asleep.

i'll do one tomorrow morning so yeah.

sgk why are you so sore? none of us are really taking this game seriously. this isn't an actual popularity contest. you don't win anything from it.

you mentioned the #lba thing yet again in this thread. are you actually that hurt about it?
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-05-10, 04:38
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
via Imgflip Meme Maker
Old 2013-05-10, 05:10
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
sgk why are you so sore? none of us are really taking this game seriously. this isn't an actual popularity contest. you don't win anything from it.

you mentioned the #lba thing yet again in this thread. are you actually that hurt about it?
I will talk to you because this is your first post here.

I guess you deserve an answer, unlike with Ratchet's "frenzy" which was completely unnecessary as I didn't have a problem with her at all, and the more I tried to cool down things it was like throwing gasoline on fire.

I am not sore. I never took this game seriously. Heck, I can't believe I even won so far by doing absolutely nothing to win.
The case is that I'm intolerant to injustice. Specially concerning myself.

Seeing Rex_Hollywood and Anakin all the fucking time claiming I had some shameful behaviour and everyone getting along that idea is not true and fucking unfair, ruining the game for everyone and the joyful mood to continue the campaigns, etc. So I had to fix things.

My mention of #lba was simply because it felt like you guys were ganging up on me because of that night. I don't care for what happened, really.

Next times I'll just stick to the " won't even reply..." thing.

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2013-05-10 at 05:47.
Old 2013-05-10, 05:42
<3 MP

Quote:
I will talk to you because this is your first post here, I guess you deserve an answer, unlike with Ratchet's "frenzy" which was completely unnecessary as I didn't have a problem with her at all, and the more I tried to cool down things it was like throwing gasoline on fire...
Pfft. Frenzy? Once again, you accused me of some shit that I didn't even do. I'm so fucking tired of your BS. Just drop it already for fucks sake.
You've been doing nothing in this thread except lying repeatedly.

Your attempt at "cooling things down", was placing blame on me, once again.

The fight was over. But you had to go and lie again in your responce to Lipstick so I guess the fights back on, since you won't simply shut your mouth.

(And whatever happened to your post stating that you weren't going to post in this thread anymore? Yeah. That didn't last).

Last edited by Neko; 2013-05-10 at 11:25.

Tags
wrestlefest