Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2000-10-24, 21:03
Mageling at heart

Exclamation

OK, everyone listen! Let's do one of them big fanfics again where everyone joins in. There hasn't been one for <B><I>ages</I></B>. It should be something completely different, eg. about Hégésippe and LeBourgne, or something. And <b><font color="#FF0000">everyone has to join in</font></b> . Please?

If we decided the storyline first, then everyone could write a part of it at once.

PS. Is there an order/timeline for the fan fics? Shall I do one?

<table cellpadding="7"><tr><td align="right"><font size="2"><B>Episode I<br>Episode II<br>Episode III<br>Episode IV<br>Episode V<br>Episode VI<br>Episode VII</B></font></td><td align="left"><font size="2">see above<br>My fanfic<br>Prologue to LBA<br>Atresica's Legend of Magic<br>LBA, and Jesse's fanfic<br>LBA2<br>LBA3</font></td></tr></td></table>

Is that right?
Old 2000-10-24, 22:11
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Thumbs Up

about my two FF:

1- the first one is the Legend of Magic, this one is mostlikely the first one in the "time line".

2- The second one is Vermin in Heaven (were I just wrote some new chapters for) this one ocures between acctually accures between LBA 2 and 3 but it's not really an attempt to write a sequel of LBA 2.

Your idea is good but I think that the problem is is that there are always at least 3 months before some one writes a chapter again

BTW, you forgot Jono's fanfic and Lightwings.
Old 2000-10-25, 20:54
Mageling at heart

Question

Er... OK then, where do they go? What are they called?

And about the fanfic, if the story was laid out first, maybe everyone could do a bit of it at once? Or it could be short stories, each with only 2 or 3 chapters, going on ot once? <I>I want a fan fic...</I>
Old 2000-10-25, 21:33
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
The Prologe to LBA was ment to be something in that way... but we can always begin a new online fanfic

count me in
Old 2000-10-27, 05:49
I'm magically delicious!

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Actually, I think that Atresica's Legend of Magic should go first sense it is the first thing that happens in the entire timeline.

Silverfish has already began his work on Hegesip(over a year ago), I'm doing the next chapter to Prolog to LBA(just yesterday).

Also there is another fanfic which I have been working on, but I think it will have to be abandoned sense I began on it last year and have only four chapters out of 20 so far. I personally think that there is enough fanfics as it is. And no one needs to make up any more of them. Sense you people have to remember that we haven't finished a single one of them!!! And we already have two of Atresica's, one Jesse's, one of Silverfish's, one from you, maybe one from me, and Prologe. So that's one...two...three...five......six. SIX UNCOMPLITED FANFICS!!!! Have anybody else here have actualy realized that fact?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

(Sarcasm) I say why don't we make three more new ones, huh? Or six,......eight wouldn't hurt either!
Old 2000-10-27, 14:52
Neko

Talking haha , you're right

and besides that, when i am finished with lba i should write untill lba2
and then lba 3 will be already in the stores when i am done
Old 2000-10-27, 19:46
Mageling at heart

Unhappy

Well why don't you finish them then!
Old 2000-10-27, 20:09
Neko

Exclamation cuZ IT takes 5 years :) ?????

see subject =)
Old 2000-10-28, 00:31
I'm magically delicious!

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Hmm....

Actually five years is how much I though it would take to finish my own fanfic. So, it seems Jesse we've got something in common.....
Old 2000-10-28, 14:14
Neko

Cool hehe

hehe you're right
we've got work to do =)
Old 2000-11-02, 06:54
Magic Level: Red Ball

I wrote a few Hegesippe stories. they were fairly shit. There actually doesn't seem to be much scope for exploration of storylines in that setting..
Old 2000-11-03, 01:14
Mageling at heart

Unhappy

There must be! You can do <I>anything</I>, there's no set background! I wrote about a magic war in my fanfic; that could have happened in Hégésippe's time.

(ok, you don't have to if you don't want to, but don't be surprised when you wake up dead one day)
Old 2016-11-17, 13:33
Banned

Exclamation

I wrote some.