Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2019-03-01, 16:33
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Someone explain this to me. (LBA1)

I played the game how I normally do, though I did skip some stuff (namely, I never went and read the ancient ruins in Twinsen's house), and this is the first time I've seen this happen. Did I break my game?]

Edit: I actually found another topic with the same problem. Totally weird. This is the Steam version, btw, and I live in the United States. This was never in the original CD version released here!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	What the hell is this.png‎
Views:	131
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	10240  

Last edited by TheRealBlues; 2019-03-01 at 16:37. Reason: Found a similar topic.
Old 2019-03-02, 20:35
Polly parrot

Hehe, I was surprised as well when I first encountered it

It's a actually the bug fix of later version. It was possible in the original game to get into the museum without the red card, steal the key, then escape through the sewers before getting knocked-out by the clone. The result was that it was impossible afterwards to get the red card, since at this stage, you're supposed to have it. (This is known as the red card bug.)

These barrels are there to make it impossible for the player to flee the scene of their crime.
Old 2019-04-04, 07:28
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Heh yeah that's a famous bug! Well not bug but an accidental no-win situation.