Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-27, 03:50
the legend

The Real Wrestlefest

Not long ago, a very respected oldbie of our community proposed a peace treaty.
Insanity soon corrupted it's ideals.

Recently, new rules have been made to turn a peace treaty into feasible guidelines.

My point with this thread?

Ratchet, Twinsan vs Pimmin
A_LIPSTICK, Anakin vs Kasia, Battler

Noone cares about your goddamn personal problems with eachother.

I am pretty sure me, as well as Darkflame, Polaris, Link, Jesse, JMckalling, Kit and other neutral, peaceful and loyal to their principles members around here long await for a day of peace in MBN, where we can just enjoy a healthy amount of time actually doing something useful.

A_LIPSTICK, you pretty much tried to modify the rules to attack Kasia AND/OR using the kind of things she posted as examples. The rules are fine as Kit wrote them, it covers most situations. Kasia, you're NOT helping by piling up the hatred with a campaign to ignore them. If you want to ignore and report people, keep that behaviour to yourself. Battler if you disagree with something, just sum it briefly and go straight to your point, if bother to post it at all, I am tired of seeing your long posts knowing noone will read (or atleast those who should read). Ratchet I asked you to show me one instance where Pimmim harassed you, you never did. Afaik she's been nothing but nice to people and willing to restore this forum from it's misery. I don't know the shit that happened between Twinsan and her as well, but either way stop with all this animosity. If she did something wrong, then I leave here a warning too, but like I said I have not seen any evidence whatsoever so far.

If this forum is too small for any of you, it is beyond your rights to ruin it for the others for your own stupid personal quarrels.
I want to post music here, play games and have nice discussions and have to deal with this shit everyday.

It's slowly turning from leasure to tiresome.

I don't even care who's "right".
I don't think anybody here cares.

If you can't deal with it "because it offends my morals" then quit being whiny kids, and welcome to the internet.

We have all kinds of people here, learn to ignore or leave.
This place CAN be better than the rest of the nonsense we see out there on the internet.

Peace out.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2013-04-27 at 04:11.
Old 2013-04-27, 10:57
<3 MP

Seriously? You had to write this crap here?

You are the LAST person who should be writing this. With all your "I choose the side that should be justified" bull, which really just means "I choose the side of the girl that I think I have the best chance to get into bed with".

Like you said, this is the internet. So guess what? That means there will be arguements and there will be quarrels. So if you don't like it, take your own advice and either ignore it or leave.

Last edited by Zee; 2013-04-27 at 11:18.
Old 2013-04-27, 12:29
ffffff

^ this

also lol no i didn't
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-27, 12:57
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
welcome to the internet.
^
this.
Old 2013-04-27, 13:22
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Not long ago, a very respected oldbie of our community proposed a peace treaty.
Yeah, the peace treaty can't work when the two individuals who cross the lind the most (Anakin and A_LIPSTICK) just refuse to admit they've crossed the line.

Quote:
Recently, new rules have been made to turn a peace treaty into feasible guidelines.
The only insanity I see in that thread is A_LIPSTICK trying to have this forum censored according to her moral code.

Quote:
My point with this thread?

Ratchet, Twinsan vs Pimmin
A_LIPSTICK, Anakin vs Kasia, Battler

Noone cares about your goddamn personal problems with eachother.
I'm not the one starting problems. It's Anakin and A_LIPSTICK who scavenge on stupidities like jackals and unleash themselves every time something even slightly weird happens. I mean, for crying out loud, they started going at me in the Wrestlefest thread because Jesse pointed out one simple coincidence.

Quote:
A_LIPSTICK, you pretty much tried to modify the rules to attack Kasia AND/OR using the kind of things she posted as examples.
A_LIPSTICK pretty much tried to modify the rules to have this forum censored according to her moral code. She behaves like she owns this forum when in fact, she doesn't.
Also, what she's doing is called backseat moderating. Why does this forum even allow it?

Quote:
The rules are fine as Kit wrote them, it covers most situations.
I agree.

Quote:
Kasia, you're NOT helping by piling up the hatred with a campaign to ignore them. If you want to ignore and report people, keep that behaviour to yourself.
Why, because Anakin and A_LIPSTICK don't do the same? In the Wrestlefest thread, Anakin wanted people to shut me up. A_LIPSTICK outright stated she's going to attack the hell out of anyone who doesn't follow her moral code. Sorry but I can see why Kasia is doing what she's doing.

Quote:
Battler if you disagree with something, just sum it briefly and go straight to your point, if bother to post it at all, I am tired of seeing your long posts knowing noone will read (or atleast those who should read).
It's not always easy to express a larger opinion in a short way. Also, this isn't Twitter. This is a forum. Whoever is too bothered to read long posts, should just leave and go to Twitter.

Quote:
If this forum is too small for any of you, it is beyond your rights to ruin it for the others for your own stupid personal quarrels.
I absolutely agree. But when people like Anakin and A_LIPSTICK keep provoking, it's hard not to quarrel. Double-J used to do it as well, but thankfully he realized he went overboard and stopped.

Quote:
I want to post music here, play games and have nice discussions and have to deal with this shit everyday.
Same here. But when I can't say or do anything without those two thinking there's something sinister going on behind the scenes, it's difficult.

Quote:
It's slowly turning from leasure to tiresome.
I absolutely agree.

Quote:
If you can't deal with it "because it offends my morals" then quit being whiny kids, and welcome to the internet.
I absolutely agree.

Quote:
We have all kinds of people here, learn to ignore or leave.
This place CAN be better than the rest of the nonsense we see out there on the internet.

Peace out.
Anakin and A_LIPSTICK outright stated the only still come here to troll and mock people. Why does that not warrant a Ban?
Old 2013-04-27, 13:29
ffffff

this is actually boring now. can't you just put me on your ignore list and be done with it? i mean, jesus christ.

Quote:
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-27, 13:31
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
this is actually boring now. can't you just put me on your ignore list and be done with it? i mean, jesus christ.
I did. But vBulletin still allows me to see your posts if I so wish, and that always tempts me to actually see them. I wish there was away so I could disable the option to see a post of someone on my ignore list.
Old 2013-04-27, 13:33
Party animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
I did. But vBulletin still allows me to see your posts if I so wish, and that always tempts me to actually see them.
^ this.
Old 2013-04-27, 13:35
Previously Link

I totally support the idea that this place has the potential to be much better. We have a bunch of creative, talented and smart people on board. Unfortunately there is also a whole bunch of those nice members who became lurkers or totally left. I'm sure at least some lurkers are ready to come back, as long as the constant bickering stops polluting all threads.

I don't want to take sides on this one. Just want to push this idea a little further, particularly as SGK is not the first member to open a thread about it. JJ and others did that before. Let's say there is no example to follow and no one to blame for this. We are all innocent and guilty at the same time. We can all do something to make this community survive.

Actually I think there has been some progress lately (if we don't count the very recent events). That shows that if we want a better forum, we can have it.
Old 2013-04-27, 13:49
Pim! Pim!

great post bibin!!
i really wish i could figure out what's ratchet issue with me, i keep thinking it's behind us already...

lipstick i just melted in my seat seeing these pics hahaha
Old 2013-04-27, 14:57
Party animal

Quote:

Anakin and A_LIPSTICK outright stated the only still come here to troll and mock people. Why does that not warrant a Ban?
Wait, you think we should be banned?
For how long?
Old 2013-04-27, 14:59
ffffff

i still unironically think we should just ban everyone on the forums

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
Old 2013-04-27, 15:03
~

Quote:
Considering you two admitted you come here only troll and mock, and therefore for no useful purpose, I'd say indefinite length, until you two decide to actually contribute to this forum and prove that with your actions.
Same. But as mods won't ban them, the most simple way to make them unable to troll is to ignore them! <3
Seriously, if there's nobody vulnerable, trolls can't do their job.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:07
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Quote:
A_LIPSTICK pretty much tried to modify the rules to have this forum censored according to her moral code. She behaves like she owns this forum when in fact, she doesn't.
Also, what she's doing is called backseat moderating. Why does this forum even allow it?
Just like everyone, she can say what she thinks we should do.
It should be quite clear, however, that we don't actually blindly follow any of the suggestions.
I try to explain why her suggestions would be unfair, or in most places would apply to her too - I think its better to explain why you think someones wrong rather then to outright penalize them for it.

Quote:
Why, because Anakin and A_LIPSTICK don't do the same? In the Wrestlefest thread, Anakin wanted people to shut me up. A_LIPSTICK outright stated she's going to attack the hell out of anyone who doesn't follow her moral code.
Any attacks should be reported. I think we are quite clear on personal attacks no?

Quote:
It's not always easy to express a larger opinion in a short way. Also, this isn't Twitter. This is a forum. Whoever is too bothered to read long posts, should just leave and go to Twitter.
Or ignore the post. Responding to a post saying your ignoring it is just undignified though.

Quote:
I absolutely agree. But when people like Anakin and A_LIPSTICK keep provoking, it's hard not to quarrel. Double-J used to do it as well, but thankfully he realized he went overboard and stopped.
Agreed.
Its funny to think Double-J is now rather sane and level headed - I bet that snuck up on him

Quote:
Where did they state that?
Old 2013-04-27, 15:09
Party animal

Quote:
Considering you two admitted you come here only troll and mock, and therefore for no useful purpose, I'd say indefinite length, until you two decide to actually contribute to this forum and prove that with your actions.
I'm confused, is this a post battler made and then deleted?

Anyway, if batter did say that:

Make it 30 days and you've got yourself a deal.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:12
ffffff

neat are we getting banned

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
Old 2013-04-27, 15:12
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
I'm confused, is this a post battler made and then deleted?
Yes. Presumably he couldn't find the original quote where you apparently announced your reasons for visiting the forum.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:13
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
Seriously? You had to write this crap here?

You are the LAST person who should be writing this. With all your "I choose the side that should be justified" bull, which really just means "I choose the side of the girl that I think I have the best chance to get into bed with".
Ratchet, I wont infract you, but that post was nearly over the line.

The statement was made very clearly that you haven't provided evidence for this harassment. Yet you put it down to some sort of sexual bias - something am sure you don't actually believe but are using as a simple insult or cheap way to invalidate the opinion of those refusing to do what you want in this mater.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:14
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame View Post
Just like everyone, she can say what she thinks we should do.
It should be quite clear, however, that we don't actually blindly follow any of the suggestions.
Yeah true, but you said no to her, and she keeps insisting. And that's what bothers me.

Quote:
I try to explain why her suggestions would be unfair, or in most places would apply to her too - I think its better to explain why you think someones wrong rather then to outright penalize them for it.
Well people already tried to explain that to her in Double-J's peace thread. She failed to get the point.

Quote:
Any attacks should be reported. I think we are quite clear on personal attacks no?
Indeed. I hope that maybe with the new rules now in place, this place can become better.

Quote:
Or ignore the post. Responding to a post saying your ignoring it is just undignified though.
Yeah, exactly. Replying to a post just to say you're not bothered to read it is plain disrespectful.

Quote:
Its funny to think Double-J is now rather sane and level headed - I bet that snuck up on him
Yeah I was myself surprised when I saw he made that peace thread. But I guess he's just had enough of the immaturity and decided it was time to change.

Quote:
Where did they state that?
In Double-J's peace thread. They said that everyone here is so retarded, that they now only come here because they have fun trolling anyone they don't like.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:18
Party animal

i don't know if i'm on battler's ignore list or not, i'd appreciate if someone could inform him of my offer.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:20
ffffff

no i didn't. it seems like everybody here can just put words into my mouth and say whatever they please. for one, i'd never use such an ableism. i hate that word. it's fucking gross.

it's true that we find this entertaining though. well, did. now it's just boring.

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
Old 2013-04-27, 15:26
Neko

There's a lot of talk about ellipctic and anakin being so evil and crossing the line. I like to point out the most agressive shit here was from other members recently.

It's like a soap opera.
All these accusations are just as bad as the sharp replies you get when you post your own opinion.

By all this talk you'd expect massive flamefests all over the forum. Guess what? That's not even happening.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:30
ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
There's a lot of talk about ellipctic and anakin being so evil and crossing the line. I like to point out the most agressive shit here was from other members recently.

It's like a soap opera.
All these accusations are just as bad as the sharp replies you get when you post your own opinion.

By all this talk you'd expect massive flamefests all over the forum. Guess what? That's not even happening.
preach it brother

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013

Last edited by Jesse; 2013-04-27 at 15:43.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:44
Party animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
yeah. in a post kasia recently made and deleted she called us evil people.
i mean, maybe we get too carried away with our pranks sometimes, but "evil people"? that really hurts.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:45
ffffff

WHERE DID ALL THE BABY ANImALS GO?

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
Closed Thread

Tags
baby animals