Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2015-07-22, 07:06
Magic Level: Red Ball

Send a message via MSN to Aruchi89
LBA 3 / CHAT with Fred Raynal

Hi everyone, I don't know if you remember me.. Its been some while since my last post.. But I've had some personal issues, i apologize for disappearing like that, tough, my grandmother finally died last year and it's been really terrible since i used to live with her, and she was the person who raised me. But, I'm back again, and a little better, luckily.

First of all, I hope you all are doing great! Mostly I am writing to tell you all that I talked to Fred Raynal, and I suggested him to do a crowfunding in order to raise money for the creation of LBA 3. Like donating 30 U$S each one of us, or whatever we can. He was really interested.. What do y'all think??

Here i'll copy paste the conversation.
Hugs to you all.
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that i'm 24 years old and i am playing lba 2 for like the 15th time now. It is the most beautiful and awesome game ever made!!!!
Frederick Raynal
6/7, 8:55am
Frederick Raynal
Hi Ariadna, thank you !
Ariadna
6/7, 8:58am
Ariadna
I also cant believe i'm talking to you right now... lol, i'll tell my dad and friends, anyway we LBA fans would lik to make a collect of 15 U$S p/person to donate to the future creation of LBA 3... We re trying to organize it and write a letter to you guys. grin emoticon
Frederick Raynal
6/7, 8:59am
Frederick Raynal
That's very nice, I hope you'll have some big news before the end of this year about LBA3.
Old 2015-07-22, 12:49
Magic Level: Green Ball

Frederick said (in interviews) he needs large developers group, before to start LBA3 crowdfunding company.
Old 2015-07-23, 16:04
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
I think its best to see their current horror game 2Dark, as a stepping stone to bigger projects like LBA.
Like any business they need to be profitable, so they cant just hire massive teams without a few successes under their belts first.

Unless they get a publisher to take the risk for them, but then they also dont get so much reward or control.
Old 2015-07-24, 20:43
Magic Level: Red Ball

Send a message via ICQ to ras maxim
Quote:
What do y'all think??
Sure! I will donate all money I have. I don't have much though.
Old 2015-09-04, 03:21
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick Raynal
That's very nice, I hope you'll have some big news before the end of this year about LBA3.
This is actually amazing. Only 4 months left for this "big news" to drop!

Fred can just take my money to be perfectly honest.

... Maybe he can let me join his dev team too ...

Last edited by serializer; 2015-09-10 at 06:17.
Old 2015-09-09, 12:57
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame View Post
I think its best to see their current horror game 2Dark, as a stepping stone to bigger projects like LBA.
Like any business they need to be profitable, so they cant just hire massive teams without a few successes under their belts first.

Unless they get a publisher to take the risk for them, but then they also dont get so much reward or control.
I've got to agree, besides one can't really be working full time on two projects simultaneously can they?
Old 2015-09-09, 17:50
FreemanQC

Send a message via MSN to gravel22
Someone needs to start the crowfunding. If we tell Fred that we have 100 000$ then it could be a good start... We just have to start.
Little Big Adventure Former World Record Holder (53:40:80) see on Twitch below

I'm a LBA speedrunner find me on and SPEEDRUN.COM subscribe to my twitch channel.
Old 2015-09-10, 06:52
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravel22 View Post
Someone needs to start the crowfunding. If we tell Fred that we have 100 000$ then it could be a good start... We just have to start.
I am sure Fred is considering it already.

You can't just raise a bunch of money then hand it to them and tell them to make a game. They probably need a much bigger budget than that anyway. Very few people are going to back a project that doesn't even have the official consent of the developer!