Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Art

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Art The place for your drawing, and images

Old 2021-10-17, 23:16
Magic Level: Red Ball

A M A Z I N G work pitiflake! You have fantastic ideas and no little talent for drawing
Old 2021-10-18, 05:58
strange dreamer

Very nice as usual! I hope at some point before October is over a space guitarist or a certain rabbibunny might show up hehe.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-10-18, 10:22
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Thank you Rob
SGK -> I'll see if it fits one of the themes

Number 12 is here !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	10370  
Old 2021-10-18, 14:50
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitiflake View Post
SGK -> I'll see if it fits one of the themes
I think the 21st might be the day!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Number 12 is here !
It is only now that I realised you were following an official list of prompts for this Inktober (I thought it was about anything you wanted), now it makes a lot mores sense and brings more challenge to it right? good ideas as always!!
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-10-19, 12:19

SGK -> I'm a complete ignorant with music, I don't even know what this machine is used for, even though I suspect it to be used for electric guitars

And indeed, there is an official list, which makes it much more motivating for the imagination, as I find it much more challenging with constraints.

Number 13 is here !
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	13.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	10371  
Old 2021-10-19, 19:31
strange dreamer

Quote:
SGK -> I'm a complete ignorant with music, I don't even know what this machine is used for, even though I suspect it to be used for electric guitars

And indeed, there is an official list, which makes it much more motivating for the imagination, as I find it much more challenging with constraints.

Number 13 is here !
Haha, its a guitar pedal, yes! It adds "fuzz" (a kind of distortion) to the sound of electric guitars.

Funny one... I've always imagined how Baldino invented his stuff. I think we could have an entire comics centered on him.
Quote:
Old 2021-10-20, 01:01

Baldino might even deserve a full LBA opus on him
I'll post the next one tomorrow, my computer can't get a proper connexion tonight

See you soon !
Old 2021-10-20, 10:51

There it is ! Not my favourite, but that's part of the challenge too.
I hope you'll get it !
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	14.jpg‎
Views:	49
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	10372  
Old 2021-10-21, 15:54

Number 15 is here !
A bit messy, but I thought the initial sketch would be more interesting thant the cleaned work.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	15.jpg‎
Views:	48
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	10373  
Old 2021-10-27, 11:02
Magic Ball Master

The coloured grobo is awesome!!!

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2021-11-01, 15:44
strange dreamer

That coloured grobo really does stand out!
You art becomes truly alive when they get colors...
Quote:
Old 2021-11-19, 14:18
strange dreamer

Do we have the rest of October done...?
Quote:
Old 2021-11-29, 10:38

Not yet sir ! But I'm still working on it. (I've lost some drawings in Germany unfortunately)