Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-01-24, 22:02
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Unhappy I'm about to leave...

Dear folks,

Recently, I've been accused of many things.

1. Cloning. Although it has all been explained, ChaosFish has accused me, that N-SoftInd is a clone of mine. I mean, how's it possible? See the join dates, he joined 3 months before me.

2. Attention-seeking. Today, ChaosFish accused me of turning all threads to be about me. But it's not true. Usually other people start the thing. In the Why thread, for example, it was Atresica, who started it, with stuff, like "* throws a shoe at Obras' head *". Not only this was offensive, but it was also like telling people to be aggressive. I just replied to make sure she didn't forget another post of mine. I didn't want to change the thread's topic. But then came ChaosFish, and accused me. And, this was the only thread, in which it happened. It happened, I admit, but in that thread only, but ChaosFish exagreated the accuse. Why?

3. Psychoanalize and similar stuff. The thing I posted in the Closed thread thread had nothing to do with Darkflame or respect, but ChaosFish jumped to his conclusions, and accused me. Why?

So I don't know, if I should leave, or not. On one hand, I would very much like to leave, because the accuses are really pissing me off. On the other hand, I would like to stay, because I'm working on many programs, and with me left, the community would remain without an important programmer. So what should I do? And ChaosFish, yes, I'm not perfect, but even you aren't. We all have our bad and good periods, and IMO, nobody deserves to be exagerately accused.

Should I leave, or not?

Regards: João de Camões (OBrasilo).
Old 2005-01-24, 22:10
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Although you seem annoying some time, we usually care about you sometimes. Leaving will still not solve your problems. You will then wish that you didn't want to return again.
So I wish you to stay, and be strong.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2005-01-24, 22:17
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
About the cloning- after the "Russian" and the "Mexican" clones, why should we believe you about the others?
Old 2005-01-24, 22:18
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
oh please, not more of this wankfest.

If you don't know how to behave on a normal forum without pissing people off, you might want to have a long good look at yourself. Especially if you considder a remark like *throws a shoe at X* as offensive.

All it seems here is that you're staying here for egostroking and more wanking. If you can't take critisism or even a freakin joke, then this is no place for you.

Jeesh
Old 2005-01-24, 22:20
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by morshem
About the cloning- after the "Russian" and the "Mexican" clones, why should we believe you about the others?
COMON, check N-SoftInd's and lbaguy3d's join dates. They clearly joined before me. Morshem, you also replied to one of N-SoftInd's threads, while I haven't yet joined.

See this thread, this thread, and this thread, and check, when they were created.

EDIT: Atresica, I can take a critic, but only when it was made with a reason. I couldn't see any reason in your post, as I already sorted that matter before with CS2x, so it was all solved, so your comment was totally unnecessary.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-01-24 at 22:23. Reason: Forgot a something...
Old 2005-01-24, 22:23

So? What's your point?

It's not difficult to create an account, and then another account at which you post more.
Old 2005-01-24, 22:24
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
So? What's your point?

It's not difficult to create an account, and then another account at which you post more.
And why would I create another account, and claim to be of another nationality?
Old 2005-01-24, 22:25

I don't know, you tell me.

Because you already admitted that RussF and El_Mexicana are you, in case you forgot.
Old 2005-01-24, 22:27
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
I don't know, you tell me.

Because you already admitted that RussF and El_Mexicana are you, in case you forgot.
Those were created after I joined. I'm asking you, why I would create an OBrasilo account, if I already had another one? And why would I claim then to be a Brazilian (which I am)? Explain me.

And, yes, the reason, why NSoft and lbaguy3d are not active, while I'm here, is because I post the stuff they make, and I post for them, so there's no need for them to be active. When I'm banned, I can't post for them, etc., so they have to be active. And one IP doesn't mean a hack. I can also allow them to use my computer, you know. You can't forbid me that.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:00
weee

What do you want me to say? "No no, please stay"?

To be honest I think you pissed off many many people here. I'm only one of them. So yes, it might be a good idea for you to take some time off.

And I won't bother answer the OBVIOUS answers to this thread, because then you'll just get more attention.

Farewell.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:05
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish
What do you want me to say? "No no, please stay"?
No. I want you to apologize to me for all those accuse.

Quote:
To be honest I think you pissed off many many people here. I'm only one of them. So yes, it might be a good idea for you to take some time off.
Yes, but only you keep accusing me continuously. Other people can keep their mouths shut, you can't, that's the problem. And, there are people, who are not pissed off by me, like alexfont, Zink, yaz0r, DedalousDiggle, Illumina, etc.

Quote:
And I won't bother answer the OBVIOUS answers to this thread, because then you'll just get more attention.
OMG, stop with this attention bitching at once! Anyone needs attention! And I'm not attention seeking. Why can other users post shit without being accused of attention-seeking, while I not? I mean, you can't emarginate me, just because I sometimes say something useless.

Quote:
Farewell.
Indeed.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:13
thegnarlypanda

Send a message via AIM to hobmoblin
Hey man we all do some crazy shit now and again but we don't pack up and leave. I've gone to school in nothing but a hula skirt before and I mean nothing people take the piss outta me for it, I still go to that school, people take the piss outta me cos I play the bass, I still hang around with them. People threaten me, try to attack me and shit I still walk past em every day and just ignore any comment they make. If you leave you will lose all respect anyone on this forum has for you, if you stay well you stay don't you :P
Old 2005-01-24, 23:20
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrasilo
No. I want you to apologize to me for all those accuse.

Yes, but only you keep accusing me continuously. Other people can keep their mouths shut, you can't, that's the problem. And, there are people, who are not pissed off by me, like alexfont, Zink, yaz0r, DedalousDiggle, Illumina, etc.

OMG, stop with this attention bitching at once! Anyone needs attention! And I'm not attention seeking. Why can other users post shit without being accused of attention-seeking, while I not? I mean, you can't emarginate me, just because I sometimes say something useless.

Indeed.
Admin/Mod apologizing to a member? Somehow, I would doubt that.

I ain't exactly supporting Obras, but if what Chaosfish says is true, then Obras is like a flame-target.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:23
weee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Cheater
Admin/Mod apologizing to a member? Somehow, I would doubt that.
Now, how many times did I do that? many. But whatever.

He doesn't deserve an apology.

If you get your brains and look at the actual situation here, not even Obras' seemingly intelligence post will make him look good.

And I don't want to contribute to another one of Obras provocative threads.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:27
Welcome to Zirla!

OK.

I would like to point out this thread:
http://forum.magicball.net/showthrea...highlight=LBA3

Called LBA 3, started by T@!!&$.

In this thread, I posted very soon after I joined. I still haven't pissed off nobody.

Here are the replies:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Sheep
He's talking rubbish.
Quote:
Wtf
Quote:
You're full of shit
I mean, is this normal? I mean, I made up about the letter, but what I posted, I thought logically. For the files, for example, if a file is included in both LBA 1 and LBA 2, then I thought, that logically, it will also be included in LBA 3. But ChaosFish behaved like a complete twat. And I had done nothing bad by then. I mean, ChaosFish, don't make up excuses, such as "It's because you piss me off", because we all know it's not true. Did I piss you off at April 2004? No. So why did you behave like that? Who knows.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:28
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Now, how many times did I do that? many. But whatever.

He doesn't deserve an apology.

If you get your brains and look at the actual situation here, not even Obras' seemingly intelligence post will make him look good.

And I don't want to contribute to another one of Obras provocative threads.
Well, you may have apologized to people, but I never recall seeing them. No offense.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:37
weee

Quote:
LBA3 will be called Trium Planeta, you will be allowed to control Twinsen, Zoe, or Arthur (Twinsen's son), you will have to travel all the islands of Twinsun, you will finally see the well of Sendell in 3-D, the inside spaces will be this time in full 3-D, too, it will be made by a new Adeline, by Frederick
I think:
"You're full of shit "

Is not such an improper thing to say in reply to this post. Plus notice the "". I wasn't dead serious.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:38
Magic Ball Master

Don't leave, dude!
Old 2005-01-24, 23:40
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
I think:
"You're full of shit "

Is not such an improper thing to say in reply to this post.
I didn't say it was improper, I'm only saying it was immature. I can understand Purple Sheep saying it, but a moderator doing that! And not to say, that it was not so much after I joined the MBN, and as it's the first forum I joined, it's obvious that by the time, I didn't know, that such posts (I'm referring to mine) are improper. Actually, what's so bad about that post of mine, anyway? I just thought logically. You can't say it's true, but you can't even say it's not true. Who knows? Maybe it will be exactly like that.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DedalousDiggle
Don't leave, dude!
Actually, I don't want to leave, I just want to clear some things out.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-01-24 at 23:42. Reason: Forgot a something...
Old 2005-01-24, 23:45
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Something tells me you're going to stay no matter what we say.

Also:
Quote:
LBA3 will be called Trium Planeta, you will be allowed to control Twinsen, Zoe, or Arthur (Twinsen's son), you will have to travel all the islands of Twinsun, you will finally see the well of Sendell in 3-D, the inside spaces will be this time in full 3-D, too, it will be made by a new Adeline, by Frederick
Why are you so surprised at people's responses to that post?
You wrote utter bullshit.
Even in your very first days in the mbn, you already started lying.

I'm starting to suspect that you are a chronic liar.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:48
formerly just angry

"Actually, I don't want to leave, I just want to clear some things out"

Then this is just another way to get some attention then......Please just give it a rest.

I don't want you to leave, but threatening to leave/quit etc is really annoying - if you really meant it you'd just go. And no, you are not alone in this, Atre was guilty of the same thing, and some others too - its just you seem to do it more frequently
Old 2005-01-24, 23:48
Welcome to Zirla!

OK. Let's analyze this quote part-by-part.

Quote:
LBA3 will be called Trium Planeta,
At the period, I didn't know, that those were 2 different games, so you can't blame me.

Quote:
you will be allowed to control Twinsen, Zoe, or Arthur (Twinsen's son), you will have to travel all the islands of Twinsun,
It's a simple fact, also confirmed by Raynal & Co.

Quote:
you will finally see the well of Sendell in 3-D, the inside spaces will be this time in full 3-D, too, it will be made by a new Adeline, by Frederick
Only this last part was made up. But even this, I just wrote, what I supposted it would be. I didn't say "It will certainly be like this.", did I?
Old 2005-01-24, 23:50
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angry_
"Actually, I don't want to leave, I just want to clear some things out"

Then this is just another way to get some attention then......Please just give it a rest.
Of course I changed my mind, after all those people posted. Initially, I intended to leave. But then, I changed my mind.

BTW: Sorry for double-posting, but I didn't want my post to get too long.
Old 2005-01-24, 23:50
ffffff

Quote:
Actually, I don't want to leave, I just want to clear some things out.
I think it's good you're not leaving btw, since we'd just made friends and all. I wouldn't want to spoil that relationship.

[Edit] Too slow...
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2005-01-24, 23:52
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliptic
So you basically created this thread for the attention? I think it's good you're not leaving btw, since we'd just made friends and all. I wouldn't want to spoil that relationship.
Me neither. However, read this post of mine:
Quote:
Of course I changed my mind, after all those people posted. Initially, I intended to leave. But then, I changed my mind.
I hope this explains the matter.