Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2007-02-26, 19:16
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBall2K View Post
You didn't get along with her for a certain time, she just felt sorry for you.
That's right, nobody ever loved you, you had nothing but her pity!

Lozzle.
Old 2007-02-27, 04:06
Magic Ball Master

Well from a nutritionalist analysis I'd say eat more healthily, organic fruit and veg, don't use a microwave or eat any more ready meals and processed crap, and supplement 5-htp (recommend Higher Nature products only).

I once use to get heavily depressed, when I was around 8-15, but now I've learnt what I learnt and practice what I do, I find it incredibly hard to get depressed or even cry.

I'll recommend three things.

1. "click" your amygdalas forward or imagine increasing frontal lobes activity.

2. Take 100% responsibility for your life, even though external factors may occur and contribute to downfall, you're the one in control of your actions, thoughts, frame of mind and emotions.

3. Eat as healthy as you can.

I've read stories about people who were tortured and made it through to the end because of their frame of mind and others who just gave up and never got back on track at the end of it all.

The thing is we're lucky enough not to go through emmense physical pain, so why the depression?

Because people are numb, they lack joy in life and living. Use your brain more, activate your frontal lobes, the most advanced part of your brain, and enjoy life.

Babies aren't born depressed, they just get it through conditioning, fear, lower brain behaviour, amygdala clicking backward. The fact that conditioning and habits can be changed and your longing for a better life should be your incentive to change it.

I remember when I was coming out of my depression and into a better life I use to say, well I'm not gonna be able to kill myself, and even if I attempted I'd probably wouldn't succeed and fuck up some organs in my body and be worse off, so I better try and make the best of my life. Then it just got better from there on.

But amygdala clicking will be one of the best things you'll ever experience in your entire life, if you practice enough.

Xchanger is there such a tool?

Or just the imagination of a boy...

amygdala