Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-29, 14:08
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

!!!neko!!

Holy crazy WHAT THE FUCK.

Are you all mentally disabled?

I might be a racist but I'm BLACK! So I'm allowed to!

Also, Neko always went to Thailand during vacations, has not posted for a while here and it's vacation in the Dutchlands, that's why I'm asking.

I'm worried!! I Mean, HOW MANY WAYS DO WE LOVE THE JESSE!?
Old 2004-12-29, 14:19
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Jesse died?

I'll miss him.
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2004-12-29, 14:29
A prophet

No, being black is no excuse to be a racist...
Are belongs to you
Old 2004-12-29, 14:33
You what?!

i agree
that doesn't mean you're allowed, it mean that if you are, then you're just as bad as the rest of them
Old 2004-12-29, 15:14
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
His nickname is not i question here, if he is a racis or not is his choice, if you dislike it or not, dont go flame him for it...

The matter of this thread is wether Neko is in Thailand or not, and if he is safe, not about the guys nickname, as been said El_muerte means death does that mean that El is death? no, so why bother.
Old 2004-12-29, 16:46
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist_Ray
I might be a racist but I'm BLACK! So I'm allowed to!
You are a spacker. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nobody is "allowed" to be racist.
Old 2004-12-29, 16:47
!!!!!

What's with all the madness going around here at the MBN the recent 2 days?
Old 2004-12-29, 19:23
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish
What's with all the madness going around here at the MBN the recent 2 days?
yeah, all cos this bunch of n00bs coming lately (most of them atleast), these fucking retards. BAN "EM ALL!
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-12-29, 19:25
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Lots of people saying: "Ban them! Ban them all! Just ban them for crying out loud!" This seems crazy.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2004-12-29, 19:26
strange dreamer

Right, afterall, you are the guy making sense out of life. Read the first post before posting in a thread will ya?..
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-12-29, 20:57
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

so, who had contact with jesse lately or has any idea what he is bussy with?
Old 2004-12-30, 01:03
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
he was last online the 27th (one day after the wave) but his last post was on the 22th, so if an admin could check the ip with which he logged on and see if it matches the ip which he normaly logs on from.
Old 2004-12-30, 01:59
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via AIM to StarmanDX Send a message via MSN to StarmanDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarKid
yeah, all cos this bunch of n00bs coming lately (most of them atleast), these fucking retards. BAN "EM ALL!
Hahaha... the irony... XD
Old 2004-12-30, 02:04
Still in a dream...

Harsh, but fair.
Old 2004-12-30, 02:06
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Old 2004-12-30, 08:04
The return of

I had a friend who went to thailand for a boat cruise 0_0

Me and a few friends from college were disscussing him, then we were like, oh wait, isnt he in thailand. One of us replied, yeah he's on a boat cruise, WTF?!

Called his house (apparently uncle or somthing) got a reply that theyre all fine (him and his family)

However, we hopefully wont be needing a moment of silence for jesse, i hope.
Old 2004-12-30, 13:29
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
SGK: I agree with you 100%
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2004-12-30, 13:37
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Spaceguitarkid: Could you tell me what is wrong with that first post, row after row?
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2004-12-30, 21:12
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
We don't know where Neko is, probably just at home or something. Try contacting him through his email adress

---> closed