Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2020-03-15, 16:26
Magic Level: Green Ball

LBA2 Birthday event May 30th and 31st

hi everybody,

After the success of the LBA1 25th birthday event in October we're planning to organise an LBA2 birthday event for May 30th/31st.

Last time we had people streaming a mixture of both LBA games, as well as some amazing art work by Gizmo, and some LBA cross stitch by Blake.

Hopefully this time it'll be even bigger and better.

There's a dedicated website for it: http://lbabirthdayevent.com/ and a dedicated discord https://discord.gg/F3PMM4G

If anybody would like to take part please please either PM me on the forum, reply to this message, or just drop into discord.

Regards

Phreak

N.B. LBA forever. LBA is life
Old 2020-03-16, 23:12
Polly parrot

Your my web browser says your website is dangerous
Old 2020-03-17, 10:49

It's to do with the SSL certificate. It's a default certificate for the free hosting I'm using rather than being domain specific which is why it's showing an error. Unless you're entering credit card details or usernames/passwords - things which aren't an option on the site, then it's fine to ignore
Old 2020-03-20, 18:07

Apparently some people are having issues accessing the website so I thought I'd post a screenshot of the current schedule/runners.

If anybody is able to provide any hosting that'd be appreciated - if not I'll have to see if there's any other free hosting I can use that doesn't generate an SSL issue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200320_LBA2Schedule.png‎
Views:	203
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	10306  
Old 2020-03-20, 18:08

If anybody wishes to be added to the schedule let me know, the more the merrier
Old 2020-03-28, 17:22

Updated schedule. As always the live schedule can be found here http://lbabirthdayevent.com/

The schedule is filling up fast, but there are still a few slots if anybody wants to take part, additionally we can always start slightly earlier or finish slightly later if that's when people are available.

Phreak

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20200328_LBA2Schedule.png‎
Views:	154
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	10309  
Old 2020-04-10, 11:09

Updated schedule

With the LBA2 event coming closer and closer I thought I'd post a copy of the updated schedule

We still have gaps if anybody would like to take part. The event is the 30th and 31st of May to celebrate LBA2 turning 23. As always the live schedule can be found here http://lbabirthdayevent.com/ (Unfortunately if you try to use https you'll get a security certificate error due to the free hosting)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20200410_LBA2Schedule.png‎
Views:	127
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	10312