Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2001-07-28, 00:53

Ideas about a new game...

Hey guys,

Here's the deal. I'm bored, so im making a game. The core engine is already made. It's web based, runs on zope/python, and its an RPG. I'm currently thinking of a theme for this game, and being an LBA fan myself, i'm concidering making it LBAish. The only things that are certain that the game is muiltiplayer and that it is an RPG. This doesn't mean that it can't be less RPG than regular RPGs and more like LBA. Note that heavy graphics in this game are basically eliminated, so it wont remotely be the next LBA game, but here's what i've got so far, and please excuse the ugly web-design. I'm going to fix that in the next few days. Thanks for reading.

Oh and of course the URL is:
http://24.78.156.84:8080/mird/lord
and feel free to give feedback and bug reports
Old 2001-07-28, 01:00
Man of God!

Send a message via ICQ to Audio_Energy01 Send a message via Yahoo to Audio_Energy01
Well, Mirage. I am ALSO creating a LBA game. It is on GRAAL, it is called "L Project B Twinsun". Here is the URL: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lprojectbtwinsuna/
Old 2001-07-28, 01:08

cool
do you have programmers on your team? what's it coded in? have you got anything done? the URL you gave me seems to return a broken link
Old 2001-07-28, 05:09
Man of God!

Send a message via ICQ to Audio_Energy01 Send a message via Yahoo to Audio_Energy01
Hmmm...
I have to check that out.