Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Modifications > LBA Modifications - General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-10, 14:46
????

Send a message via MSN to Seba
Where I can get LBADeCOMP tools??

Where i can get LBADeCOMP tools??I dont find these!!!
I want LBADeCOMP tools because i try make a LBA game!!
But I write here if i start this project and if somebody can find these LBADeCOMP Tools!!!!

And I dont spekak/write good english!!!
Old 2004-07-10, 15:55
!!!!!

See this thread.

--> LBA Modifications
Old 2004-07-10, 16:02
????

Send a message via MSN to Seba
Thank!!!!
Old 2004-07-10, 16:18
Magic Ball Master

I recommend you LBA Package Editor, available in the link ChaosFish gave to you...

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2004-07-10, 17:34
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Welcome Seba ^^
Old 2004-07-10, 19:07
!!!!!

Yeah, use LBA Package Editor, it's better than LBADeCOMP.

[edit]
Fixed the thread a little bit, now LBA Package Editor is on the top of the list, and it's description is also fixed. If you have anymore fixes please tell me.

Last edited by ChaosFish; 2004-07-10 at 19:19.
Old 2004-07-13, 17:23
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
-alexfont and CF: stop promoting kakadudu's things, like if kakadudu was a god. It's just not fair. I'm really offended by your behavior. I'm not telling you to promote my stuff instead, but just write "use the other programs", and not "use LBA Package Editor", because even my WinHQR is way better than LBADeCOMP. So please treat The LBA Trio equally to kakadudu.
Old 2004-07-13, 17:33
Magic Ball Master

What's the problem if for me LBAPackaEd is the best (more easy to use, powerfull, nice interface to use) then the others?

... and I'm not promoting Zink programs but just giving my opinion! or can't I?

Old 2004-07-13, 17:54
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
The problem is, alexfont, that you don't keep it for you. Just tell the people to use the other programs, and not to use LBAPackEd. The point is, that you always explicitely urge other people to use LBAPackEd. And yes, my WinHQR has many features, not included in LBAPackEd (replacing any kind of entry with any kind of entry, hex dumping items, decompressing in archives without extracting, adding/removing any kind of item with both existing and new HQR's, possibility to create new HQR's, and a possiblity to switch between types of view in the main window, so you can see the large icons), so where is LBAPackEd so terribly better than WinHQR? Please, tell me.
Old 2004-07-13, 18:06
Magic Ball Master

I know you made a good work, but sorry, for me LBAPackEd continue better ...

Old 2004-07-13, 18:10
Welcome to Zirla!

Then I consider you being a betrayer of all Portuguese-speaking people of this world, since conspiring with a Polish against a Brazilian... No, just kidding. Lol, alexfont, you should make your own LBA Dearchiving programs, too. That would be great.
Old 2004-07-13, 18:12
Magic Ball Master

don't know why ...

Old 2004-07-13, 20:21
!!!!!

Nobody is against you Obras, but I like LBAPackEd, if you don't agree try to convince me in a 'polite' way instead of giving orders like "stop promoting kakadudu's things".

I am open minded.
Old 2004-07-14, 18:42
Welcome to Zirla!

- ChaosFish: here, I wasn't mainly blaming you. You have no guilt in it. I was giving orders to alexfont (he's Portuguese, and should be allied with me, you are Hebrew, and you make your choice), and not to you. The only thing I wanted to say you, CF, is, that you don't have a your opinion, but you follow the other people. Make yourself a your opinion, or else, it will easily be dictated by other people. I know, why you like kakadudu and his things more than The LBA Trio, and our programs: because he's been with you for more time now, than we have, so I understand it. So, it's now all solved.
Old 2004-07-14, 19:25
!!!!!

You are full of shit.
Old 2004-07-14, 19:37
Welcome to Zirla!

Then I demand the great El_Muerte or anyone else to immediately close this thread down, since otherwise, people will now start insulting each other.

- CF: I don't get, what you mean? And yes, can't we just restore peace, as we knew it, before I wrote those lines yesterday, when I was in bad mood (because of the internet connection going REALLY REALLY slow, since of posting from a computer far from home with a REALLY SLOW modem (28 K; I'm used to ISDN 64 K). Please, restore the peace.
Old 2004-07-14, 20:22
Fruto di tutti frutti

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Brasileiro
...I know, why you like kakadudu and his things more than The LBA Trio, and our programs: because he's been with you for more time now, than we have, so I understand it....
WHAT ???

O_Brasileiro, please....
Old 2004-07-14, 20:24
!!!!!

Quote:
Then I demand the great El_Muerte or anyone else to immediately close this thread down, since otherwise, people will now start insulting each other.
I won't shut people up by closing this thread...
Quote:
- CF: I don't get, what you mean? And yes, can't we just restore peace, as we knew it, before I wrote those lines yesterday, when I was in bad mood (because of the internet connection going REALLY REALLY slow, since of posting from a computer far from home with a REALLY SLOW modem (28 K; I'm used to ISDN 64 K). Please, restore the peace.
Ok, let's all be friend again
Old 2004-07-14, 22:00
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Please, restore the peace.
Ok , but please don't do that again...

--> Closed

Closed Thread