Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2001-01-27, 23:59

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Brief History:

Prolog to LBA was one of the first fanfics ever started. Silverfish wanted to create a story about lba. Only on this time it was going to be unlike like any other fanfic on the net. The other fanfics were stories about lba3. The problem with those was that the storyline for lba3 was already made. So what was their point? It would be like writting a story based on the same thing that already happened. That doesn't make any sense! It would be stupid to write something that was going to happened in the future that wouldn't end up being true. So instead of writting another one of those sequals to lba, Silverfish decided to instead writte a prequel. Something that happened before Relentless. That way you couldn't really prove that what was going to be in the story was going to be not true. So instead of being a collection of obsesed, geek-fans making up an lba3 story, we ended up being simple, calm people who were just trying to hypothesise what really happened before Relentless. So it was this that one and a half years ago we began to work on "Prolog to LBA". The whole point of this story was to have everyone writte something, and participate. Silverfish intended this to be a group project, where everyone would have the chance to participate. In the end, this ended up being part of the reason why lba community was brought back together. Over nine chapters were posted on websites, others were not updated and are to be believed still exist in Silverfish's hard drive, if they are not already deleted. Anyway, and so show that this project is still not over I bring you chapter 14: New Allience. I devided this into two parts. One part is a part that I have previously posted, and the other is the new one. Some of you have already read part 1, you can skeep it.

PART 1

Blood… red blood… red blood was the very thing, which covered almost every inch on Raven’s body. Yet, whether it was hers or not, she could not tell. Completely covered with wounds, including a large cut on her throat, made it almost impossible for her to breath every time she moved it. Everything she saw was looked through a gloomy vision of death. The poor rubbibunny could not even feel her legs, arms, or the rest of the body.
She tried to stand up, first pushing away a quetch’s body. Still holding on to a large pipe, Raven tried to stand on her legs. What she saw was terrifying for even the death itself to see! The whole floor was filled with dead bodies; the rest was covered with blood. Her fellow resistance fighters were lying all around her. All of her friends, her classmates…single-handedly slaughtered by one resistance leader they all trusted. And now she was the only survivor, the only one left. Was this real?… No, but a realistic nightmare!
Raven was half way through her death. There was no one to turn to. No where to go, except… Not really understanding where she was, Raven relentlessly started to walk about, keeping to the large, blue pipes on the left wall, stepping over dead bodies as she did. Amid the smell of human flesh and the blinding visions of lifeless resistance fighters she sensed water. Not far away from her where the metallic platform ended, began to stretch green bodies of water. As she clumsily traveled, the floor began to feel wet, and slippery.
Finally at the edge of where the ground ended, balanced lightly in the water a small motorboat, with a large twin propeller in the back. Carelessly she fell into the boat and half sitting, half laying Raven positioned herself on the driver’s seat. Noticing a green switch on the wall, she pulled it up. Automatically the whole ceiling and the walls themselves started to move back until the bright rays of the sun fell over the room. Everything before Raven was now visible. Using the small metallic navigation wheel in front of her, Raven turned the cater to one direction, and one direction only… The Rebellion Island! Her right hand reached a lever with a red handle and with her last collection of strength she pushed it forward before falling into unconsciousness. The lever clicked and the motorboat swiftly skimmed through the water, like a shooting eagle through the wind.

Twinsen stood before two rows of rebels at his side, and a young rubbibunny in front of him. That particular individual who Twinsen found as the ambassador of the military, was about the same age as he was, and far younger than any other rebel among which he saw so far. Twinsen felt that it was his need to speak first.
“Greetings, I am Twinsen of the Citadel Island and I come to you with peace and unarmed.” The young rubbibunny disappointedly eyed him and monotonously answered back.
“My name is Matthias, and I am the guardian of this island. We believe that you in fact did come here with the purpose of harmony and we will listen to what you have to say. Please state the reason why you are here, and any type of assistance that you might be needing.”
“I need no assistance from your group, just some information about a certain person I am looking for.”
“ And what makes you think that this person has some ties with us, Rebels?”
“ I don’t,” Twinsen made a short smile.” But I though that if anyone should know a resistance member the most it would have to be you guys.”
The rebel slowly though for a moment and then turned back toward the rows of fighters. “Thank you for your assistance, you’re dismissed.” The other rebels nodded and silently went off. Matthias turned around and faced Twinsen.
“The one and only reason why you really are allowed to be on this island is because I was informed of you.” A confusing state entered Twinsen when he heard Matthias.
“Say, what?”
“Twinsen, Zoe has told me that you might have came across here.” At the mention of Zoe’s name Twinsen went wild. He grabbed Matthias by his shoulders and started shaking him.
“What?! You saw Zoe? Where is she, where did she go?” Matthias pushed Twinsen’s arms away from him.
“Get a hold of yourself and let me speak will you!” Twinsen apologized to Matthias and patiently started to listen. “Zoe told me that you might have came across the Rebellion, and so she told me to give you strict orders to send you back. She also, told me to tell you to stay away from this, as I believe she informed you before.”
Twinsen angrily mumbled back. “Zoe says a lot of things.” He then started to turn his eyes away from Matthias as he quickly talked, partly to himself. “But then, if I did everything she told me, I would have probably been taking baking lessons, wearing a pink dress and collecting shiny metal thingies from the ground. If she thinks that after the entire massacre, I’m just gonna stop and go back now, then she found herself a wrong guy to mess with. I’m gonna go and tell her that.” Twinsen then quickly retrieved his eyes back to Matthias. “I should GO and TELL her that!”
“Yes, well that all would have been very nice, accept for the fact she isn’t present on this island.” A feeling of great annoyance went through Twinsen as he said.
“Again!? Where did the little rascal go on this time?” As the pair negotiated, a sound of a car engine could be heard in the background.
“It’s classified! I’m sorry, Twinsen, but were are not allowed to give away any type of information concerning the Rebels.” Twinsen’s eyes grew wide with surprise.
“Zoe……. is a Rebel?!”
“Uh-h-h-h-h…” Matthias went, as he realizing that he has just revealed a restricted piece of information. To Matthias’ luck their conversation had to be broken when a small yellow car drove up to where they stood. Two sphero rebels were sitting in it. One of the rebels, that weren’t driving, jumped out of the car and called Matthias up. They both saluted each other and began their conversation.
“Captain Matthias, sir! I went here as soon as I heard of your location. We’ve got a big situation here. There’s small motorboat coming at us at unbelievable speed, half a quarter of an island away from here! It looks like it’s not planning on changing it’s velocity, and there seems to be a victim aboard it.” Matthias calmly questioned the rebel.
“So why isn’t he stopping the motorboat?” The shpero shook his head.
“She, sir, and it looks like she’s unconscious, too.” Matthias then started to raise his voice as he spoke.
“Approximately, how far away is the boat from the shore?
“By now,” The sphero quickly answered “about one and a half kilometer, sir.
Matthias tried to reason. “Alright then, we’ll just have to get on one of our own boats and then I’ll jump into the victim’s and stop it.”
The unfortunate rebel then hit his forehead against his hand. “Damn, I should of though of that before! If I had informed one of our boats patrolling the island it probably would have been half way there by now. But it’s tool late now. The nearest patrol is over a five kilometers away from the motorboat! We’ll never get there in time!”
“Um, hate to invade your chaotic conversation guys,” The two rebels silenced and looked at Twinsen. “but, um… I’ve got a boat.” Slowly the pair turned their heads and looked at each other.

The yacht slowly moved across the water. The shpero was navigating the boat inside the cabin, while Twinsen and Matthias stood at the edge of the “deck”, or wherever one of its sides ended. Resting one hand on one of the windows of the cabin, Matthias disappointedly grimed.
“You know Twinsen when you said that you had a boat, this wasn’t really what I had in mind.”
Twinsen sighted in return. “You don’t think we’ll make it in time, at the speed were going?” Matthias once again checked how fast they were passing the landscapes on the shore, and instead of answering to Twinsen he called back to the shpero inside the cabin.
“Hey, Skipper! How far is it before we reach our destination?” A chuckling voice was heard coming from the cabin of the ship.
“I don’t think that’s what you should be worrying about, Captain. What you should be worrying about is getting into that motorboat…… Which by the way will pass our yacht in less then a second by the time we will get there.”
Twinsen nodded, agreeing with Skipper. “I second that, Matthias. It’s that speeding motorboat which you should be alert for. Are you sure that you will be able to do it?”
The guardian of the Rebellion Island smiled instead. “No need to worry. I’ve been a rebel for quite a while; I do this kind of stuff all the time. By the way, don’t forget that I’m also a rubbibunny.”
“There it is!” A warning rang out of the cabin alerting the pair standing outside. The trio now could see the mad motorboat rushing through the water. Twinsen had never faced such a high-speed motorboat. On TV or anywhere else, it has never seemed that fast to him. Twinsen looked at the shore. It was just a couple of meters away. His face turned doubtful as he saw it running at an unbelievable velocity. But Matthias was fully ready.
Right before the motorboat reached the yacht, he sprang like a bullet into the air. His both athletic skills and calculations worked when he successfully jumped into the boat by the time it reached the yacht. He was smart, and held on to both ends of the boat right after landing to quickly retrieve his balance. Swiftly eyeing the panel on the boat he found just what he needed. Matthias put both of his hands on the main lever in between the two seats and pulled it back… The motorboat stopped.

PART 2

Raven was pulled from the boat onto the ground. Her unconscious body lay there, surrounded by a circle of Rebel fighters. Skipper and a medic that has just arrived tried to get the people away from the victim to give her room.
Just as Twinsen’s yacht made contact with the ground and was tied with a rope to a wooden stand, he jumped off and ran up to the victim to see whom it was. Amid the blood that covered the rubbibunny, Twinsen saw a familiar face. He received a major shock at seeing what he did. Not only because of the terrible state that the victim was in, but also because that victim was someone he knew very well.
“Raven!?” He whispered as his breath was taken away in a snap. Noticing that Twinsen has said a name while referring to the female on the ground, Matthias went up to him and shook him by his shoulders, trying to get his conscience back.
“Twinsen, you know her?!” As if from deep sleep, the quetch blinked and taking away his eyes from the scene, he quickly regained his breath. He reverted back to the time when he entered the resistance’s cell, where he saw Raven standing in the corner. He looked up at Matthias and nodded.
“Yeah, um…I know her from the…the Proxima Academy.” He paused, “What the hell is she doing here?!” Matthias turned his eyes back at the victim and answered back with the same disappointing and confusing tone.
“That’s what I’d like to know. That motorboat going right for this island was no accident. Someone sent it flying here on purpose.” Meanwhile the crowd finally disappeared. A medic with a red cross on his shoulder was examining Raven. He checked her pulse and made his analysis.
“She has suffered numerous injuries that have completely paralyzed her. It seems that she’s been in a major battle. I can’t really see any affects that might have been cause by long-range weapons. Except maybe here.” He pointed at her right shoulder, “Apparently a bullet went by, and got part of her shoulder on its way. And there also seems to be a major cut on her neck. The rest is impossible to analyze. I’ll need to remove her clothes so that I can work on her injuries.” While he was talking a green truck drove up. From the other side two doors opened and a whole team of medics jumped out of the car, carrying a wheel bed along.
“Can you save her?!” Hopelessly asked Twinsen, as he looked at Raven’s tortured body.
The medic didn’t give away any negative nor positive answer, yet he calmly and quickly replied. “I’ll try to stop the bleeding, before she looses all of her blood. Maybe that’ll help. Although just by looking at her you can already tell that she lost too many of it.” Putting Raven onto the bed the medic team took her into the truck, and the car quickly drove away. And so the trio was once again alone. This time standing in front of a Rebel base, with only the sound of a truck in the background. Skipper sighed.
“Well, that’s that. I’m gonna go and report to Zach about all this. And please stay calm you two. I’ll tell you about the victim as soon as they’re done in the sick bay.” The duo thanked him and Skipper went off. Then Matthias turned to Twinsen.
“Now were was I?” Matthias disappointingly asked himself while addressing the quetch. ”I have given you Zoe’s message so now it’s time you get out of this island.”
At the mentioning of Matthias’ orders, Twinsen started to argue. “You hold right there! I didn’t come all the way here just so that you could send be back.”
Matthias jumped back at him in return. “Twinsen you have no business here! I suggest that you go back to Citadel yourself, or were going to have to do it ourselves. Now-“
“Wait!” Twinsen stopped him in the beginning of his next threat. “You can’t send me back, Matthias.” He determinedly said.
“Wha?” Matthias went, trying to find a better explanation behind it.
“You can’t do that! And that is because, I have valuable information.” Twinsen smiled, as he just discovered the fact that he found a way to stay.
Finally Matthias settled down. “I’m listening…” he went.
Twinsen smiled more and then continued. “Alright, look. It seems that I know a whole lot about Raven and the resistance. But, I know nothing of the real Zoe and where she currently is. So, it seems that we are both lacking information, which is important to each of us. I’m ready to make a deal with you. You’ll tell me everything I want to know about Zoe, and in exchange I’ll tell you everything you want to know about the victim and the resistance.”
After hearing out what Twinsen had to say, Matthias disappointingly grimed and narrowed his eyebrows. Then he sighted and rolled his eyes.
“Alright Twinsen, you win! Meet me at the ducking post near the Eastern Shipyard. It’s a special hiding place, covered with leafs, in case of a bombing raid. I’ll see you when you get there.” Matthias then turned and clumsily started to walk into the depth of the city, and mumbling something on his way.
Twinsen chuckled, and then pleasantly smiled to himself. He had attempted at outsmarting a rebel, and he succeeded. It seems that he has found that there was more to himself then what he though there was. After all the attempts and effort of trying to find Zoe, it had finally paid off. In the end, it turned out that Zoe mistook him with a wrong personality. Oh, no. He wasn’t just some lightheaded sidekick of Zoe’s anymore. He was a person strong enough to take the responsibility of not only his, but even all of her actions.
Twinsen turned his body left and looked up. To his right stretched out the city of the Rebels, with solid roads, military bases, training camps and shipyards. As for the direction to which he was pointing, started out grasslands, trees and even farther were bays and beaches from which he descended upon the island. The dawn came nearer and nearer.

The quetch checked the time on his watch. It was 9:20, and most of the military facilities were shut down. He could hear the birds and sounds of water hitting against platforms of the shipyard. Not so far away from there, across the road, was what looked like a ground, covered by leafs and wooden branches. Along with that went a very neatly dug in entrance hole. It was the same length as the leaf platform, and had a stack of boxes being used as stairs. Not really the best solution for stairs, but with not that many supplies to spare sometimes the Rebels had to improvise.
Twinsen went up to the part of the hole that had a more comfortable access to the downstairs. The quetch hopped from one box to another until he reached the bottom ground. To his surprise, he discovered that leafs were not part of the ground at all. But really were used both, as a ceiling for the dug in chamber and a cover from any bullets, including explosive objects. Twinsen also noticed that the ceiling was a bit higher then the ground. High enough for a Rebel to have enough space in order to aim at his target, and low enough for an enemy to miss him. Very clever, he though. Twinsen looked around and examined the rest of the place. It was a very small chamber, and very empty too. Besides the sand, and several empty boxes placed in the corner, the room was clean.
Matthias stood alert at end of the chamber, with a machine gun in his hands, watching for any unusual activities. Twinsen came up to him, with his hands placed in his pockets. He looked around, nodded, and sarcastically reported.
“Nice place you got. You live here, by any chance?” Matthias looked back at Twinsen and smiled.
“It’s not such a bad place if there are about a dozen bombs over your head.” The quetch chuckled, and looked around again.
“Huh…A good place to make out, too you know. Ever had that though cross your mind?”
“Oh, lot’s of times!” Matthias exclaimed. “There’s just one problem.”
“Really, what’s that?” Twinsen suspiciously narrowed his eyebrows.
“We have no girls serving in the Rebellion.” Matthias shook his head.
“Except for Zoe…” Twinsen corrected him.
Matthias put his gun on the upper ground as he explained. “Zoe is different…”
He grimed, “How exactly is she divergent from the rest?”
Matthias folded his arms. At this point he started to talk very seriously, as he reviled very important pieces of information. “Twinsen, have you ever heard of Ted?” he asked.
Ted! Damn, that sounded really familiar, though Twinsen. Then he remember…A few days ago, when he first started his search for Zoe, he came across a schedule that she had in her house. Among several things that were written on that paper, she also wrote, “7:20-See Ted”. This couldn’t be just a stupid coincidence. Twinsen was about to say “yes”, when he remembered that he was on a role, so he decided to play dumb.
“Ted?” Went Twinsen, as if he heard that word for the first time in his life. “Never. So, who is he anyway?” In reply Twinsen, found Matthias shacking his finger.
“Not ‘who’, Twinsen.” He paused, “but ‘what’.” At this moment the smile instantly disappeared from Twinsen’s face. That’s when the quetch got just as serious as Matthias. From this point there was no more jokes.
“Huh,” The rubbibunny Rebel drew a short smile over his face. ”Got your attention there, didn’t I?” He paused for a short moment, and then continued.
“Ted is an encrypted word, which stands for Titan Elite Destroyers. It is a top secret Rebel organization, which has nothing to do with the resistance, nor the Rebellion military. In fact, it is so top secret that not even us, Rebels know absolutely anything about it. Only the most loyal members of the Rebellion get to know what it is. And even then we only know one tenth of what they are. And I’m not even talking about what they do. So stealthy they are, that even if you told FunFrock about it, which afterwards you’ll be dead once Ted hears of it, he can turn over the entire world and never find them. For unlike the resistance or the Rebels, they function very differently from the rest of us.”
“Ted is a group consisting of the most stealth, and lethal individuals. This organization doesn’t really have an original name, and existed for who knows how long. How it started, and who did nobody besides them knows. Were they the ancient Wizards, or the earliest group of the Rebels that did it? I don’t know. But, I do know, that the organization was the first to examine anything that would go wrong. They were called “the Guardians of Twinsun”, or “the Eye of Truth”. They got suspicious of FunFrock before he even became the dictator. The Ted was created to do a special job. ‘If a virus would commit of spreading through the body, there would always be an anti-virus to fight back.’ they said. What they meant by that, I don’t know.” Then the Rebel started to explain other things concerning the Ted. He told Twinsen, that every mission a Ted agent finishes, he or she has to be at his or her post a week after they start it. That was supposed to be part of their secret sign. And then he also explained how one becomes, or gets accepted as a Ted member. And so on he went, for some time. After his long lecture Matthias stopped, and then looked around the streets, to watch for intruders. Twinsen though about what Matthias said. He reverted back to the time when he first started to search for Zoe, and he told to himself that she somehow must have represented the third resistance. He was right!
“So what your saying is that Ted is just another resistance group, opposing the dictatorship?” The Rebel turned around, and shook his head.
“Not just another resistance, Twinsen. The Titan Elite Destroyers, have found something to FunFrock that none of us could have expected. It seems that there was more to him then the dictatorship he had. But the Ted would tell me no more.”
“You still haven’t revealed to me the big piece of information I’m looking for.” Twinsen sighed before he finally added. “What’s all the deal with Zoe?”
Matthias smiled, and gestured with his finger. “I was about to get there.” He leaned against the wall, and stretched his back from exhaustion. “As you probably already realized, Zoe is a member of Ted. I think she became a member just a year ago. Back then she just started to serve in the Rebellion as a spy. Ted intelligence, it seems have been keeping an eye on her for some time. They decided that being 15 she couldn’t have been a traitor, in fact she was very patriotic, and that she was too good to serve in the Rebellion. So…… they asked her to join them. She was very exited and joined Ted with no second though on her mind.”
“Me and Zoe were the youngest ones to be in the Rebellion at the time, and became good friends very quickly. After she joined Ted, in a month or so after serving in Rebellion, we still kept in touch, and helped each other in the process. I see her now and then. Like yesterday, when she stopped by to tell me to give you the message. She drove off, fast though. Said that she had to go, and do one of her suicide missions.”
Twinsen shook his head in disbelieve, and gesturing with his hands while doing. “I can’t believe it, I just can’t! Zoe, the not-know-a-thing-defenseless-not-at-all-preconscious-sweet-little-angel working as a top-secret-serial-lethal-Ted agent, is doing suicide missions?” Matthias nodded with a smile.
“What the hell?!” Twinsen exclaimed in return. Matthias only gestured with his shoulders, and continued to smile. ”Alright, well can you at least tell me where I can find her?”
“I don’t really know where she is at the time, but I know where she will be in a couple of days.” The quetch slowly nodded.
“‘K, go on…”
“See, every time when Zoe finishes her mission, she travels back to the Citadel Woods.”
“Is that where the Ted base is?”
“Don’t know. I think it’s hers. Sense most of the Ted agents work by themselves, and make up their own missions. But anyway, that’s where Zoe goes a week after she goes of on her mission, you’ll find her there.” Twinsen though for a few seconds and then sat down on the ground, sense his legs were too tired from standing for so long.
“Wait a minute. The asylum blocks the Citadel Woods. How does Zoe get there?”
Being tired himself; Matthias sat on the ground beside him. “Well actually there are several ways. The way that Zoe probably does it is by climbing those cliffs, with a rope or something. Beats me, that’s her own little secret.” Twinsen disappointingly looked at Matthias. “And then there’s the other way.” He continued. “And that’s the secret sewers.”
At the mention of the secret sewers, Twinsen nearly jumped out of his own skin. “The Secret Sewers?! The ones that FunFrock opposed from being build? The-the-the ones that stretch through the whole island, and were never discovered by the dictator?”
Matthias nodded. “The very same ones.”
Twinsen turned his face away from the rubbibunny and pressed the back of his head to the wall, looking slightly up. Then his eyes turned blank and unmovable, as if he was daydreaming about something.
‘The sewers…’ though Twinsen ‘…wait a minute. My father was the designer, and in charge of the whole construction…’ Twinsen slowly got back to reality thou he still continued to stare in the same way he did. “Yeah, I know the sewers like the back of my head.” He went. “One of the entries is even near my house. Somewhere around the lighthouse, I think.” Twinsen blinked then he shook his head from being dizzy, and finally restored his conscience to full. “Hey, by the way, thanks for the info.” He smiled with some relief. “I own you one.”
Matthias chuckled and laid out his legs in front of him. “Well, it’s about time, man. I though you’d never finish with all that talking. But anyway, now that you’re done, I want to hear all about this Raven person, and her ties with the resistance. Right from the start.”
Following Matthias’ example, Twinsen positioned his legs, so that he was sitting in a half laying state. He sighed, scratched his head and then after transforming his cheeks into two balloons, he slowly blew out air. “Right-o, where do I begin? Well, for starters, Raven isn’t her real name. It’s more like a nickname or a title she earned as a resistant, I guess. I know her from the Proxima Academy. The day when I really met her was when we were paired up to work on one of the architecture design projects. From there, we kept in touch and I only discovered that she was a resistance fighter several days ago. That was the time when I began my search for Zoe, and I came across one of the resistance bases. Even thou I didn’t pay much attention to the people around me, I did notice Raven standing somewhere in the corner discussing something with one of the other members.”
“Why did you go to the resistance to look for Zoe? Did she tell you that she was a resistance fighter?”
“Well, now that you’ve mentioned it,” Twinsen turned and completely faced Matthias. “I think she was a spy. And here is the reason why I think so.” He took out Zoe’s schedule and handed it to him. Matthias quickly skimmed it, and looked back at Twinsen.
“I can see why you would think so, but…”
“But what?” Twinsen grimed.
“This writing….it is not hers.”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“I know Zoe’s writing, and I can tell you just by looking at it one that this is not hers.”
Twinsen acted surprised, “How is that possible? I found it in her house.”
Matthias shook his head, “I have no idea, but it’s not hers. In fact….it’s a rabbibunny’s style.” He handed it back to Twinsen.
“This is not right.” He whispered, “You have any better explanation?”
Matthias only narrowed his eyebrows and shook his long, bunny eared head instead, showing great confusion. “See,” explained Twinsen very slowly, “it was Zoe herself that introduced me to the resistance. Not really actually introduced me to it, but more like showed me the base. I never got the chance to meet anybody, because they had a meeting. Not actually a meeting, but more like a lecture. This guy, what was his name now? Ugh, let’s see, Wiz…Wu…Wa… Waler…Walter, there!!! Walter was his name. And he was standing on that table with his fist in the air, giving one of those what-you-might-call-it, patriotic speeches.” Seeing that, this was going nowhere, Matthias interrupted him.
“Um, you know what, Twinsen? Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea me asking you that question. You can stop there.”
“But I’m not done.” He went.
“Oh, no. It’s alright, Twinsen.” He insisted.
The quetch shook his hands. “Hold on a second, I’m not there yet!”
“Oh, geez.” Matthias sighed, “Go on.”
Twinsen nodded. “Thanks.” He said and went back to his story. “Now where was I? Right, so this Walter guy, I think was running for the leader of the resistance. Or at least that’s how it sounded to me. Because the next day, I discovered that he was one. But he did mentioned in his speech that he would attack ‘the heart of Dictatorship…FunFrock himself’. Apparently he did, because everyone else cheered along with him.”
“Wait a minute!” Matthias strictly interrupted him. “Did you say ‘the heart of the Dictatorship’ as in his Head Quarters?”
Twinsen agreed with him. “That must be it.”
“That’s crazy!” Matthias yelled at the top of his voice. “The Rebellion with all of its weaponry would not dare even get near the HQ. Not even Ted would think of doing that. And they think of attacking his Head Quarters. And with what!? A couple a dozen people with, few hand guns, who know no way of how to handle themselves in a massive combat. That’s suicide! No, wait. That’s worse then suicide! If they will try any attempt at going to the HQ they will all be slaughtered.”
“Actually,” said Twinsen, ”I think they already did.”
“What?!”
“I’m afraid so. Otherwise that’s the only explanation for Raven’s status.”
“Oh, no. But it must be.” Matthias lowered his head for a moment. “Twinsen, you were there. Tell me, what happened?”
“Alright, well…” Twinsen licked his lips. “Walter was saying how your leader lay dead, and how you were making these pointless missions, which lead nowhere.” Twinsen then though that just like Walter, Matthias would start to complain that they are not doing pointless attempts at stopping FonFrock, and that the others are wrong. But Matthias was a high quality guy. He did not bother to say anything at all concerning Walter’s comment, nor did he care much about it. Twinsen went on. “Well, he said a lot of crap back there, but one line I still remember in my head pretty clearly. Here, I’ll quote him, ‘The rebellion is now just as much a threat to our objectives as the dictator FunFrock’.
At the mention of that quote Matthias gasped in such horror, in which he never did before in his entire lifetime. Twinsen only looked at him very calmly. In a way which showed that Twinsen though that Matthias was aware of that fact all along.
“You didn’t know that the resistance and you Rebels got separated?” Terrified to death, Matthias slightly shook his head. And then like lightning jumped on his feet, picked up his machine-gun, and started jumping up the stairs.
“Damn it, Twinsen!” he screamed, “Why didn’t you tell me this before?
Twinsen shrunk his shoulders. ”What’s the big deal? Hey, where are you off to?” Said Twinsen as he went after him. “Aren’t you on duty? Agh!” A beam of light hit Twinsen’s eyes as he climbed the boxes. This he did not expect. He immediately shielded his eyes with his hand, and turned his head away from the light.
“Duty? What duty?” Called back Matthias as he exited his hideout. “Duty is long over. It’s morning now. It took us the entire nigh to exchange our information.” Matthias stretched out his hand toward Twinsen, and he used it to climb up. Then Matthias swiftly turned around and went off. The Rubbibunny jogged quickly, and Twinsen ran up, to keep up with him.
“So where are you going?”
“I’m going to our Head Quarters, to report what you just said to General Zach.” Said Matthias without stopping or looking back at Twinsen as he said it.
“What’s all the fuss about?” The quetch asked again.
The Rebel suddenly halted and turned around, giving him a very disturbing look. “You don’t get it do you?! If the resistance says that we are just as much threat to them as FunFrock is, it means we are an enemy to them. Which also means, that they oppose us just as much as we do the Dictator. Which could only lead to one thing. War! That’s right; in addition with FunFrock sitting on our neck, we’ll have the resistance tackling us from the front. And we will be engaged in a double world war!” When Matthias was done, he quickly rushed to the HQ, while Twinsen all of the sudden froze. He froze as if he stayed in a freezer for decades.
And only two words came out of Twinsen’s mouth.
“O-o-o-o-o-h, shit!”

[Edited by Lightwing on 27-01-2001 at 23:13]
Old 2001-01-28, 10:36
Pony A-sploded!

Send a message via ICQ to Simon
Talking

Hey thats very cool!
Old 2001-01-28, 12:11
Magic Ball Master

Very neat indeed!
The first time I actually read a fanfict...

Very cool! These were the first 2 chapters? And you said there are 14? :O cool...

I think I'm going to print them so I can read them for English at school 8)
Old 2001-01-28, 16:15
Pony A-sploded!

Talking

hope you get an A!
Old 2001-01-28, 16:52
Magic Ball Master

Nah, we won't get grades for it... we only HAVE to read 10 hours of English every 6 weeks.
Old 2001-01-28, 17:13
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
YES! Lightwing I can only say this: I LOVE IT!

I really have the feeling my fics sucked...
Old 2001-01-28, 17:15
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Atresica
Hell no. Especially the LBA2 spoil was kewl 8)
Old 2001-01-28, 21:05

Thank you all for the comments I recieved!! I personally didn't expect that many! SO thank you!

Quote:
Originally posted by wacko
Very neat indeed!
The first time I actually read a fanfict...

Very cool! These were the first 2 chapters? And you said there are 14? :O cool...
No, no. The text that I posted is really all one chapter. I divided it into two parts becuase I had already posted part of it before. And this is actually ch14 (lost count), so this isn't the first.
Old 2001-01-29, 00:26
Neko

i will readit soon lightwing, i promise

it just takes time....
Old 2001-01-29, 03:03

Perfectly alright, chap! No biggie. It's a very long chapter.....I'm even supriced that someone actually read it at all.
Old 2001-01-29, 08:00
Pony A-sploded!

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by Atresica
Hell no. Especially the LBA2 spoil was kewl 8)
no Indeed it didn't!
Old 2001-01-29, 16:37
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
I did!

but I have no life.....
Old 2001-01-29, 17:38
Magic Ball Master

Hey LW, about this Ted... are they actually Twinsen's Ancestors? Or am I still not allowed to know that?
Old 2001-01-30, 01:02

Ted were just a whole bunch of secret, elite agents. Sorta like James Bond. Only they're not gay. Twinsen's dad was actually working for the Ted, or so it is implied in the chapter. As mentioned, he was an making some designes. The rest of the information about them I'm gonna let others comme up with. I think V2 was supposed to write the next chapter. But it was so long ago that I dought he remembers. Either way, I suggest that someone informs us that they will write the next chapter....otherwise there's gonna be a lot mess.
Old 2001-01-30, 14:40
What is this place?

Yeah well I can...
But I'm busy with other fics and I think I'm going to scruw it up...
Old 2001-01-30, 22:07
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightwing
Ted were just a whole bunch of secret, elite agents. Sorta like James Bond. Only they're not gay.
LOL!!!