Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2006-05-26, 14:07
.II

Send a message via MSN to .TakaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schitzn
Okay, I'll try to remember LBA3 as I saw it...

*closes his eyes and calls to his subconscious*

The game was vibrant in colour, thats the first thing that stood out. Remember Playing Sonic the hedgehog and the colour in that? The game that I saw in the gardens of Citadel island had distinct uses of yellow, green. The sky was blue, Citadel was fresh, clean and bright and colourful. The world was of course in 3D like LBA2, but everything had the sharp detail like it did in the 2D isometric look of LBA1. The only other thing I discovered is that the world felt like it was breathing, it had life moving around me, like flowers gently swaying, the occasional bird flattering, and the water on the beach rose and sunk as the tide swept in. It felt warm.

The gameplay, story, there not up to me to describe, thats why he is Sir Fred.

p.s Colour is how its spelt in Australia, not Color.
that kinda reminds me of isle delfino from super mario sunshine.... god i loved that game.. *goes to play it*