Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2008-06-24, 21:45
Magic Level: Green Ball

LBA2 mysteries...

-Where does the foreign tourist and the rabbibunny who has to keep the servers disappear after the Esmers come?
-Where does everyone disappear after the Esmers come? They didn't kill anyone, they just kidnapped the children and wizards. Yet there is no one, not even a hidden person who appears. (Except for a few, like the cow and the neighbor who curiously doesn't disappear)
-While we're here, why does the neighbor not disappear, when there are two Francos at the back of his house?
-Whose skeletons are those which appear in the protection spell cave?
-Do the Tralu and the spikyback in the protection spell cave have anything in common, aside from their projectiles? Might it be that the latter is an undead Tralu?
-Why does Twinsen have less magic powers while in the wizard costume?

Last edited by Speed Freak; 2008-06-24 at 21:54.
Old 2008-06-24, 22:11
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
-Where does the foreign tourist and the rabbibunny who has to keep the servers disappear after the Esmers come?
The tourist leaves, probably to his home island. You can meet the sewer worker later in the Hacienda on Desert Island, he talks about the sewers there.
Quote:
-Where does everyone disappear after the Esmers come? They didn't kill anyone, they just kidnapped the children and wizards. Yet there is no one, not even a hidden person who appears. (Except for a few, like the cow and the neighbor who curiously doesn't disappear)
LBA isn't a realistic game. All these people need to have a house somewhere where they live, so just imagine Lupin Burg being a bit bigger than shown.
Quote:
-While we're here, why does the neighbor not disappear, when there are two Francos at the back of his house?
The esmers only controlled the public life. Private houses like the neighbour's, Twinsen's and Ker'aooc's are untouched. Even most shops are still open, despite of all the guards around the place.
Quote:
-Whose skeletons are those which appear in the protection spell cave?
Considering that they are all rabibunnies, maybe they are just summoned creatures which never lived before?
Quote:
-Do the Tralu and the spikyback in the protection spell cave have anything in common, aside from their projectiles? Might it be that the latter is an undead Tralu?
They don't look related to me.
Quote:
He does? I didn't notice.
Old 2008-06-24, 22:26
Twinsunian Quetch

Send a message via MSN to Quetch Send a message via Yahoo to Quetch
I didn't notice the magic power decrease either anyway, another frustrating yet amusing thing is the size of the homes ...they are so small, yet from the inside, they look like mansions
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles
Old 2008-06-24, 22:33
LBA2 Maestro

Quote:
I think ''spikyback'' is an ancestor of the Tralu.
The Tralu's appearance is different because of the living conditions in a cave with water, and the one where the Tralu lives without water.

Also, there are little Tralu's as you can see, maybe during centuries spikyback's kids where different, also that kids got children and so on it came to something like the Tralu.

I don't know if some Spikyback's have lived on Citadel Island, but maybe some swom to Citadel Island from Desert Island along time.
The one spikyback you face, is left behind to protect his home, as others have gone to the outher world.

That's my story
Old 2008-06-24, 22:53
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
Maybe spikyback's two children are the skeletons, but they don't get flesh until they get teenagers.

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2008-06-24, 23:55
Hello

Hmm...

The Spikeyback I think is made out of metal, if you hear how it sounds when he moves.
So I figure he was a machine made by FunFrock(Just like the Trula), which, when it didn't listen to him, he hid it in the cave, not expecting someone to go there.

The skeleton Rabbibunnies were Rabbibunnies that swam there(They can swim, going by the fisherman), the monster killed them and made them as close to himself as possible(AKA just there skeletons), don't ask me how they came to serve him or how they're alive.

Well, that's my 2 cents.
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
  cout<<"Regards,\nDino-Fly\n";
 cin.get();
}
Old 2008-06-26, 09:19
a big Mooo to you all :-)

Well I think the spikyback monster is just another random monster, like the tralu, like the money-monkey, like that thing on he mosquibee throne, etc.
Remember there are skeletons in LBA1 too
Old 2008-06-26, 14:35
Magic Level: Green Ball

I don't remember. Haven't played that.
Old 2008-06-26, 14:46
Mathemagician

With the skeletons, they do appear to alwasy be guarding something, whether it be powerful spells, or artifacts, like the Book of Bu (Sorry, no accent on my keyboard). Hence, it seems to me that it may well be the case that these skeletons are the skeletons of the guardians of these artifacts. After all, you'd want them guarded indefinatly, so using magic of some description to keep them guarding even when deceased makes sense. Maybe they even voluntarily gave their lives to be skeleton guardians to ensure these artifacts didn't fall into the wrong hands.
Old 2008-07-01, 07:44
Twinsun Liberator

Send a message via MSN to Armageddon
hmm... could be some old wizard magic like CiB said, or maybe it was planed buy funfrock or the esmers or the wizard i have no idea just like the next person.

and as speed freak said:

Originally Posted by Speed Freak

because maybe is more powerful than the wizards costume.
Old 2008-07-01, 16:31
Weilder of Space Guitar

Send a message via MSN to Dimbo_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetch View Post
I didn't notice the magic power decrease either anyway, another frustrating yet amusing thing is the size of the homes ...they are so small, yet from the inside, they look like mansions
T. ime
A. nd
R. elative
D. imensions
I. n
S. pace

That's the answer. Twinsun is really Gallifrey (anyone who doesn't watch Dr. Who is gonna be really confused by that)
Old 2008-07-02, 04:04
Twinsun Liberator

Huh!!!!!...
Old 2008-07-06, 02:50
Weilder of Space Guitar

Send a message via MSN to Dimbo_Sama
^^^^^^
lol, case in point.

long story short.
TARDIS. Bigger on the inside.
Old 2008-07-06, 03:26
Twinsun Liberator

oh..

thanks.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:58
/ʤæmfɪʃ/

The TARDIS being bigger on the inside is one of the big things about Doctor Who. And Gallifrey is like the home planet of the Doctor, so where the TARDIS came from