Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Games

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Games A forum for discussion of any demos and fan games being made. Not for discussion of Modifications.

Old 2003-12-25, 22:43
Ben Folds live

Send a message via MSN to Lucifer
I think you should use morshem's avatar as main character. It's LBA related and looks funny.
Old 2004-01-09, 04:59
Je rêvais d'un autremonde

HEYHEYHEY!!!!

The games is ready! ive made the whole level1!!!! And soonsoonsoon ill post the link to it. ill just betatest/fix some details before the first release!

Yeah ill use morshems avatar to the game. And i was thinking of this idea(copyright my idea ©2003 if i see it in any other game it copied from here!):
Before the game starts you could choose what avatar do you want to use for the whole game! Like thumbnails u click on it and choose between the most popular ones like (feel free to vote for an avatar): A manga like player, Morshems one (the current one), a human(?) and a Sonic or something.

I NEED HELP IN:
1- When u beta test the game theres some messages in fixes i need help if anyone that uses AGS could help me PM me.

2- I need characthers. Lots of characthers, lba related or MBN related. I dont want things like Mario!

3-I need help in: how take out all characthers from the scene so i can take a free screenshot? (cause my game is like Lbapc(dans one) and uses screenshots).

4- Does anyone knows how to open/edit the models of lba (1 or 2)?? No 3d program opens it and lba decomp dont either. Someone help me with that!

Thx.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-01-10, 05:42

HERE IT IS!!!!!! ITS READY NOW!
get it here:
MBNandLBA!

Now you can finally try it. Btw, the characthers are not the definite ones. Its very difficult to make them, if someone could help me with it and other LBA related characters your welcome.
Old 2004-01-10, 10:09
!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!
Guitar Kiddo, that's great! The first real LBA/MBN fan game!!
And LOL @ El Muerte

This is wonderful. Continue
Old 2004-01-10, 12:10
thegnarlypanda

Send a message via AIM to hobmoblin
I gonna d/l it now, i have been waitin for this game!!!!

------Played The Game------

Tis really good cant wait for more

Last edited by hobmoblin; 2004-01-10 at 12:18.
Old 2004-01-11, 20:10

Just wanted to point out some things for the players: Click in everything u think is interesting cause the game is full of thngs to see. And explore areas completely... you may find an easteregg! and lots of other interactions and secret speeches, you need to explore it! Have fun!
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-01-13, 22:56

A big project

Hum... I was thinking, this project is getting big all the time. Ive done a lot of complex task/interactions using script and all and lots of rooms and im dedicating a lot of my time to it.

So maybe I was thinking of making a section in MBN projects to my project? Ill maybe contact El to create one if this project gets big.

I STILL NEED HELP!
I NEED HELP IN:
1- When u beta test the game theres some messages in fixes i need help if anyone that uses AGS could help me PM me.

2- I need characthers. Lots of characthers, lba related or MBN related. I dont want things like Mario!

3-I need help in: how take out all characthers from the scene so i can take a free screenshot? (cause my game is like Lbapc(dans one) and uses screenshots).

4- Does anyone knows how to open/edit the models of lba (1 or 2)?? No 3d program opens it and lba decomp dont either. Someone help me with that!!!

Thx.
Old 2004-01-17, 03:04

Im beginning to think that this project will be too big...

SO, i need ideas to how/what the game will be.

Whatll happen once ur out of MBN complex? Ive made some parts of lba1 city but i wont remake the whole game! So or i give up (if anyone wants the AGS files to go on PM me) or someone could give me a good idea.

And i still need help! (see above thread)
Quote:
Old 2004-01-22, 04:03

wtf?!
3 posts without any answer?

This project is just a waste of time then, ill just continue it when i get the help of it then.

I need the maps with no characthers. maps of LBA1, specialy tippet island.

and more help i need see above.
Quote:
Old 2004-01-22, 16:34
thegnarlypanda

i would help but i have no knowledge (i like that word) of AGS I have it tho and i have no time sorry
Old 2004-01-22, 19:37
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Complete maps of all of LBA1 were made for the RMP.
They are avaible for download there.

You will get your own forum is you show significant progress with your project.
Old 2004-01-23, 17:30

And i can use the maps? (i mean it isnt property of noone i can use them in my game freely)
Quote:
Old 2004-01-23, 18:00
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
You can use them ,yes, the RMP resources are open to any other lba projects.
If you cant access them in the RMP site, ask firephoenix for a log-in account.
Old 2004-01-23, 18:11

err ive actually send a PM to you now...

How the maps were made?? It seems impossible to take a ss of every part of almost whole lba1. its a big project this RMP.
Quote:
Old 2004-02-05, 02:43

News: Im making it only in Tippet island. Ill create new parts of it editing the existing ones and ill use the maps from RMP. thanks again to evryone that made the maps!

The sequence: | MBN->STREETS of LBA1->DOCKS->TippetIsland |
Quote:
Old 2004-02-11, 19:56
thegnarlypanda

when will the next demo be out?
Old 2004-02-12, 00:06

Well when i make enough changes in the game like an island semi-finished. i dont know yet when.

Ive done only 3 areas now which one of them have a lot of scripting ( ) but i have to learn a lot to make the game complex not only some room to room game.

Ive made one already and ive included arthur (Twinsen son). Hell help you in ur quests! ivwe made the whole animation. the difficult part is to make the scripting, where i get help from the ags forums.

Ideas are welcome. I want ideas about what happens in the game like puzzles, possible quests etc.
Quote:
Old 2004-02-12, 00:18
LBA fan

Kid, post screenshots please.
Old 2004-02-12, 00:48

Ok but the game is lot better and small to download

EDIT: ive inserted one new scene that doenst contain in the beta game u have (its the scene ive described to hobmoblin)

1- intro
2-new scene in game
3- download the game!

anyway here it is:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	INTRO.jpg‎
Views:	596
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	3182   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshotnewlba1.jpg‎
Views:	623
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	3183  
Quote:
Old 2004-02-12, 09:53
Classic

Looking pretty good so far
Old 2004-02-12, 13:37
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
lol, Biddy Biddy
Old 2004-02-12, 20:58

NEWS: Tippet island main area (the biggest of them all) is almost ready
Quote:
Old 2004-02-14, 23:36

NEWS: The company "changed" its now Rabbibunny soft., not only made by Spaceguitarkid.
Quote:
Old 2004-02-17, 18:45

The press: about the previous news its only me in the whole company its just that when and if it gets bigger itll be better to sound as a company.

THE COMPANY(rabbibunnysoft): a small "banner" or logo of the game has been designed by me ->see atach.

NEWS: The project has been designed. That means the plan of rooms/areas map defining which area leads to another and ive done some of your quests in the game. ive never noticed that planning the game makes it a lot more easier .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MBNandlbalogo2.jpg‎
Views:	563
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	3201  
Quote:
Old 2004-02-17, 23:13
Éy! I'm not teletubby!!..

NIIICE!!!

make more of that :O

btw found a bug .. when you use the map you "teleport" to the place where you found it..
Last edited by CrazyBee; Today at 21:01. Reason: (BAD ENGLISH)