Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Games

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Games A forum for discussion of any demos and fan games being made. Not for discussion of Modifications.

Old 2004-04-03, 13:32
Banned

lol mc u certainly come prepared...
sgk can i use this as my chara?
Attached Images

Old 2004-04-03, 13:59
!!!!!

That's not the LBA font chrissy, that's a program called "LBA Font".
Old 2004-04-03, 23:50
Je rêvais d'un autremonde

MASTERCHEATER: Its ur decision if u want to look like the sprites, if its animation u can use, whatever u want dude, or just ur avatar is fine.

CHRISSY: Its ok if ya want. just choose where do u want to be. And, an advise, ur image should look like something people will easily recognize you

CHAOSFISH: What does that program do? And u have the font?
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-04-04, 01:30
Magic Ball Master

This sprite sheet isn't neccesary.. But you can use this..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RPG MC.PNG‎
Views:	304
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	3366  
Old 2004-04-04, 11:16
!!!!!

Kiddo: it's a program that lets you edit the LBA font.
Old 2004-04-04, 20:26

MASTERCHEATER: Lol most of my projects began with an edited models of rpgmaker chracthers too!!! good you seen to have edited a lot. Maybe ill add then a cutscene in the game where you come walking to morshem and turn around just to show the model good work.

Areith quadrant (your name, as you told me) have any items? any special carachterisitcs??

CHAOSFISH: thanks ill see about it.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-04-08, 01:16

"I need help on animations models for AGS of the four species. Anithing related to that is useful too. I prefer them in separate sprites in any normal graphical extension."
I guess its time now to make an update........ well anyone can help me? (hobmoblin ?)
Quote:
Old 2004-04-08, 12:04
thegnarlypanda

Send a message via AIM to hobmoblin
My artistic skills appear to be lacking, if you give me a single pic of each character facing all 4 directions then I should be able to make them
Old 2004-04-08, 14:28
A few steps behind you...

This is my Character ( It's not my avatar ) . Do u think it will suit in the game?, well I dunno where it should be in the game :P u make the storyline , am I right?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	My_Character.JPG‎
Views:	272
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	3369  
Old 2004-04-09, 04:23

LORDOF2SUNS: Cool, its a bit evil for the game.. Please if tyou can, it will be much better if you take out the texture in the background so i can make a mask in it, u know to be transparent. ill put u in an alley of tippet island k . Ill make the storyline, right.

HOBMOBLIN: Thats the hardest part
Quote:
Old 2004-04-09, 15:09
A few steps behind you...

Sure I can make it transparent btw LBA have too childish characters so it needs some cool guys :P
Old 2004-04-09, 20:24

ok, whenever u do it please post.

NEWS: anyone else to participate?;;
Quote:
Old 2004-04-17, 01:43

Ahem, someone can help me giving me some ags chraethers so i could just edit based on them?

and remember if ya wanna join it, u can just be a normal lba chracther, like the fictional trevor (in sgks bar) etc.
Quote:
Old 2004-04-17, 01:55
Banned

iv got a kool dragon sprite... 8 directions too
iv also got a few explosion sprites
and if you want i could make some sprites but they wownt be very good
Old 2004-04-23, 00:48

That be cool of you chrissy.
------

AND TO ALL MBNand LBA! FANS! Check out my new website with new screenshots!!! -->Royworks !
Quote:
Old 2004-04-24, 20:09
Banned

this is the dragon....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dragon.GIF‎
Views:	278
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	3447  
Old 2004-04-25, 00:34

nicked from a rpg i guess.

Thanks ill see how i can fit this into the game, like, dinoflys evil brother
----

Any comments on the site (see link in signature) ?

Anyone to help me (see some posts above) ?

Anyone want to join the game (see link in signature) ?
Quote:
Old 2004-05-01, 12:01
Banned

ermm, sgk can u recommend a chara for me?
i dont know what people will know me as

Oh, and were are the possible places i can live?
Old 2004-05-01, 13:39
a well established member

Send a message via MSN to Echomote
hey! i send you that dragon...
Old 2004-05-01, 18:30
Sc@tman

Hey this looks awesome, could i be in this game? I dunno how far along u are in dev, but if uve still got time could u say and ill see about makin a character
Old 2004-05-02, 01:51

to SCATMANTOM and CHRISSY: Thanks. See the faq (in my signature theres a link) theres a list of the places and all questions answered.
Quote:
Old 2004-05-03, 05:43

so did it help? no more doubts? im here to help....
Quote:
Old 2004-05-03, 16:38
Sc@tman

well i read it, im still thinkin about where to have my dude, im also confused about how i will get the image/images of the character 2 u, do i have to use a particular program or file type?
i want to be a quetch with a green tunic and a shamrock medalian! A IRISH QUETCH!!!!!!!!!

Or a red sendell- THE DARK SENDEL, who gives NIGHTMARES to the main character!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-05-05, 20:24

send me a pm with ur ideas if ya want.

Any normal grpahic extension like jpg, gif, bmp, etc. I prefer that u make with a transparent background.
Quote:
Old 2004-05-06, 15:38
Sc@tman

ok give me some time, its exam period at my uni, so ill be workin for the next week or so, but after that ill send u something