Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2019-07-08, 18:46
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
I kinda expected some people here to do high backing for the project but having read this thread, it strikes me there are more die-hard LBA fans than I dared to expect. Supposing all comes to fruition, you should be proud of yourselves! Cheers for the perpetuation of the LBA culture!

With my limited economy, I wished I could have opted to back for the Sendell's Medallion but a solid CD copy will do as well.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2019-07-08, 22:07
Twinsunian Quetch

Send a message via MSN to Quetch Send a message via Yahoo to Quetch
Guys, just make sure you read your e-Mails, as today everyone received a message from Kickstarter, prompting you'd give them the details. Like address, name, phone, etc.. Also, for backers of the 800 eur pledge, you get to choose the way you'll have your name written inside the booklet, ain't that cool?!?!
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles
Old 2019-07-08, 22:20
Magic Ball Master

I have updated my details, but guess it's a long way to go until the end of the year when they should start delivering stuff.

@Ilumina, good to see you.
Yeah, I confess I thought the same, but more than the value given I was expecting more backers. We still got a good average though.

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2019-07-12, 21:33
Twinsunian Quetch

What many of you wanted:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...bOeZf6JPqGESXw
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles
Old 2019-08-07, 13:42
Twinsunian Quetch

Guys and gals, check your e-Mails again, as Kickstarter has sent us the keys for downloading LBA1 and LBA2 like 5 minutes ago I have them already but I'm sure for some guys who don't have the GOG version it'll be quite a treat
Old 2019-08-10, 15:11
LBA fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetch View Post
For the record I managed to buy a pledge thanks to this post. Thanks for letting us know!
Old 2019-08-10, 23:54
Twinsunian Quetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medur View Post
For the record I managed to buy a pledge thanks to this post. Thanks for letting us know!
Hehe, glad to be of help, Medur! That's the reason why I'm posting these things here, to keep everyone updated just in case
Old 2019-08-11, 22:27
Magic Ball Master

I wonder how many people actually manage to pledge after the deadline and how much they manage to raise after.

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2019-08-11, 23:07
Magic Level: Green Ball

I was away for two months (home renovation), it's nice to see that they have collected almost 3 times more than the required minimum : )
Old 2019-08-12, 12:50
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Send a message via ICQ to Kefjah Send a message via MSN to Kefjah
Quote:
Guys and gals, check your e-Mails again, as Kickstarter has sent us the keys for downloading LBA1 and LBA2 like 5 minutes ago I have them already but I'm sure for some guys who don't have the GOG version it'll be quite a treat
Really?

So far I didn't receive anything (also not in spam).
I am patiently waiting for the keys so I can reinstall it on my new latop, can't wait to replay the adventures!
Old 2019-08-12, 18:18
Twinsunian Quetch

yep, the e-Mail was sent. Contact them if you still don't have them, they can re-send the keys
Old 2019-08-12, 18:21

Ok, I will contact them then.
Thanks!
Old 2019-08-13, 16:25

Quote:
yep, the e-Mail was sent. Contact them if you still don't have them, they can re-send the keys
I just received mail from Wayô records:

Hello Kevin,

The keys are currently being sent, it takes few days to complete, you will have yours very soon!
Old 2019-08-13, 17:12
Twinsunian Quetch

cool thing man
Old 2019-08-13, 17:13
Twinsunian Quetch

btw guys:

https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18341

for those who don't hav'em and haven't pledged
Old 2019-11-09, 03:01

This is how the music box looks (and sounds) like:

Old 2019-11-09, 07:03

That sounds wonderful!!!

Imagine all that, the music box and the medallion being released along with the original game back then.
They used to pack a lot of extras into those big game boxes in the old days and called it standard.

Nowadays that's always "limited extra premium pre-order purchase edition".

Last edited by BardBun; 2019-11-09 at 07:09.
Old 2019-11-28, 10:36
Twinsunian Quetch

New update from PhilV:

Quote:
Hi Everyone!

Long time no see...

Hope you're doing good!

Few words to let you know, that I've completed the composition process.

I took time to seat today and to listen to whole playlist (mockup version) from the first track till the last one,

I must say, even if that's a music I know, as a simple listener it made me travel far away from my place trough time and space...

I hope you'll like it.

I've found the proper assemblage and balance, I was searching for.

I'm eager to record and to finalize now!

We'll record everything early 2020.

Santa Claus told me he might be late, but he'll be there anyway for you soon!

I hope you'll be patient enough, due to this small delay in the general production...

Thank you for being there.

Wish you a lot of energy.

We're together.

See u soon.

PhilV
Old 2019-11-28, 20:49
Polly parrot

Jesus that guy