Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2002-11-09, 17:41
Banned

Twinsen lba character models

I have decieded to create lba character models using a paint program for example (but the full body) also use more characters i have already completed twinsen and ralf (the weather wizard) i just need to create the side and back views to them both if you are interested then contact me by mailing me at [email address]
Old 2002-11-09, 17:09

let me be the first one:

WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST LBA COMMUNITY EVER!!!
Old 2002-11-09, 19:07
!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Xakep_INC
let me be the first one:

WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST LBA COMMUNITY EVER!!!
You forgot ONLY
Old 2002-11-09, 19:09
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
hey that sounds really good

Can you post them on the forum some time?
Old 2002-11-09, 20:05

i don't know, am i an idiot or he is lying?

Quote:
´¨) ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ (´¸.·*chrissy rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
i got my lba pic on this computer now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
´¨) ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ (´¸.·*chrissy rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
of twinsen
Xakep_INC | ICQ:170766384 says:
ok
but for some reason ralf wouldnt fit on
wanna see
sure
ok

´¨) ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ (´¸.·*chrissy rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would like to send you the file "twinsen.gif" (2 Kb). Transfer time is less than 1 minute with a 28.8 modem. Do you want to Accept (Alt+T) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Transfer of file "twinsen.gif" from ´¨) ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ (´¸.·*chrissy rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been accepted. Starting transfer...

You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\Danny\My Documents\My Received Files\twinsen.gif from ´¨) ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ (´¸.·*chrissy rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Before opening this file, you may want to scan it with a virus-scanning program.

what program you made it with/
?
paint shop pro 7
its a 3d model>
?

yeees
have u seen it
yes
hmm...
can u show it with another point of view?
im working on it
what do you mean?
im doing the sides
im making them
you are using nurbs?
yees
im working on it
what nurbs method do you use?
i use alot
but non on this computer
u use 3dmax or rhino?
i use non
do u have them?
how do you make 3d models with paint shop pro?
its simple
its in the tools options
i attached that "model".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	twinsen.gif‎
Views:	352
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	1517  
Old 2002-11-09, 20:17

to clear out my post:

1) Models CANT be done in Paint Shop Pro.
2) This is a ripped out picture of LBA2 twinsen
3) He says he didn't finish his sides, but his front is finished.
Old 2002-11-09, 20:27
Zebrazilla

He must be lying !

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s