Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > LbaNet
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LbaNet Multiplayer version of LBA1

Old 2011-10-08, 11:43
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Dinofly I'd like to help porting to Mac OSX

Hi all, I've just discovered this project and I'd love to help. I have Xcode on my macbook and some experience compiling stuff. I'm not a c++ developer (although I have seen c code many times) but I'm infact a developer (PHP and JS actually) so I understand the logic, and I have the time to experiment and the disposition to help.

So let's see, I have no experience with Xcode other than playing around with interface builder and following a couple iPhone dev tutorials. I guess some of that is required for the UI part, so I'd better do some research.

If anyone wants to collaborate with me, I'd appreciate that

Greetings
Old 2011-10-11, 10:29
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Hi deuterio,

Thanks for the help offer, it would be great to have a native version of lbanet on mac.
I can help you trough the process if you want, just pm me on this forum when you have any questions.

Actually the code of Lbanet is already cross platform so there should not be any changes necessary to compile it. The process would be as follow:
- download all necessary libraries used by lbanet and compile them
- compile lbanet

Everything is in C++ and the Ui is in QT which is also an cross-platform lib so you will not have to mess with it either. I will PM you with a list of libs that you will need.

Concerning the source code of lbanet you can find it here: http://code.google.com/p/neolbanet/source/checkout
You will have to download it using subversion
Old 2011-10-16, 03:38
~le photographer~

Send a message via MSN to MatheusMK3
Yay, soon we gonna have LBA native on Mac too! =D

Web | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter