Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2015-04-29, 00:18
Magic Ball Master

Help a student! Gather around MBN Programmers!

Hello again everyone

As some of you might already know, I'm currently studying to become a programmer. Every semester (up to the 4th I believe) we have something called "TIDIR" (interdisciplinar work), and the theme my group chose for this semester's TIDIR was "First job in the programming market". We are currently gathering data from several people around our country (Brazil), but I have decided to go further ahead and try something a little different.

Since I know some of you guys are programmers, I have told myself "why not translate the form and send it to my fellow MBN programmers?". And, well, that's basically it.

I was wondering if you guys could give ma a hand and answer the form for me. It would be of immense help, since gathering information from foreign countries would make make the work much more rich in data.

Thanks in advance everyone!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fG8...8p3Qc/viewform

*PS: Some areas are not translated because I'm not able to do so (google docs locks those areas).
->**Obrigatório** means you are required to answer that question in order to submit the form
->**Outro** means "another"

Also, if you guys have any suggestions of something I should add, then I would be more then happy to hear about it!
Old 2015-04-30, 00:45
Polly parrot

I wish I could help
Old 2015-05-01, 23:50
Magic Ball Master

Done

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2015-05-03, 05:23
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
I wish I could help
It's ok bro, no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by xesf View Post
Done
Thanks a lot!
Old 2015-05-04, 14:46
Magic Ball Master

Bump!
It would be really cool if someone else could answer it until tomorrow, I need to show my teacher the partial results and we still need a few more people to answer
Old 2015-05-04, 16:48
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
done. But the earnings is pretty worthless seeing as I have had a lot of freelance jobs and am currently self-employed with Atresica at our own firm.

Basically sometimes we are rolling in money(ish), other times we are broke for long periods, so it evens out a lot.
Old 2015-05-05, 03:57
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame View Post
done. But the earnings is pretty worthless seeing as I have had a lot of freelance jobs and am currently self-employed with Atresica at our own firm.

Basically sometimes we are rolling in money(ish), other times we are broke for long periods, so it evens out a lot.
I imagined so, that's why we are taking that as a base value, not the accurate, final earnings.

Thanks for the help
Old 2015-05-10, 17:39
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
how it go?
Old 2015-05-11, 06:51
Magic Ball Master

The final work is going to be presented on 04/07, but our teacher requested a minimum number of answers to the form so we could generate a few graphs and show him the results. Since we still needed a few more answers and the work was due on the next day, I had you guys hurrying to send me the answers =x Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks for asking, I realy appreciate it