Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Administration > Dear moderators
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dear moderators If you have something to ask or have a request then post them here.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-01-03, 14:51
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Unhappy A report...

Dear moderators and administrators,

I have to report to you, that maybe there's one person, who's sockpuppeting for the following persons:
Elliptic,
Illumina,
and maybe many, many more, too.

Illumina apparently made Elliptic an admin on my forum, and they took over it together. I discussed it in #LBA, and it seems, like Elliptic and Illumina are actually one person. I'm afraid of them trying to take over the MBN as well. I know you admins here are wise, but you know, anything has happened.

So I'm going to tell you about the Teaspoon forums:
It was a great forum, with thousands of users, and many new posts everyday. One day, a user, called Elliptic, registered. She then requested her to be an admin, in exchange for sexual affairs. She was made admin, and she took over that forum. And erased everything.

So also you admins must not even reply to such PM's.

I just suggest you mods and admins control those two persons: Illumina and Elliptic, and take some action, if you find something suspicious about them.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

Yours sincerely,
João de Camões (OBrasilo).

Edit: Elliptic told me in #LBA, that she wants me to get permanently banned from the MBN, and that she'll do anything in her power, in order, to accomplish this. And she told me on my new forum, that I'll get it back, if I leave the MBN. So I think it's another of the reasons to control those two persons.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-01-03 at 14:55. Reason: Forgot a something...
Old 2005-01-03, 15:20
Look beyond reality.

I guess that can be sorted out by IP numbers.
If there are thesame ip adress, you may be right.

First some proofes, than 'action' ...
Old 2005-01-03, 15:26
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Yes, but even an IP check can only barely sort this mess out. The person might user an Anonymizer.

However, I found out something interesting.
The MBN has two addresses:
1. http://www.magicball.net/forum, redirecting to http://forum.magicball.net.
2. http://130.89.165.138/lba/forum, which sets its own cookies.

I made an experiment, and I come to the conclusion, that it's very easy to be on the MBN, logged in with two usernames at the same time. And, most of the anonymizers have an option to assign a different IP to each URL, so this is why a very sever control has to be taken.
Old 2005-01-03, 15:33
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Yeah, what happened with the Teaspoon Forums was a tragedy.
I'll never forgive Elliptic for ruining it.
Old 2005-01-03, 16:27
Still in a dream...

Obras, stop making an arse of yourself. What are you trying to accomplish? So far you've only attracted negative attention. Let it go, man.
Old 2005-01-03, 18:53
formerly just angry

Now I'm pretty sure that Elliptic and Illumina are different people - if not then that charade has been going on for years with seemingly little point....in short just drop the whole bloody subject.
Old 2005-01-03, 18:58
Welcome to Zirla!

- the_angry_: Why do you have to be always against me and my points?
Old 2005-01-03, 19:00
Magic Ball Master

I say we set her on fire. BURN HER LIKE THE WITCH THAT SHE IS!
Old 2005-01-03, 19:10
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrasilo
He has been the most patient of the lot, and I don't think he has flamed you once yet. Listen to what he is saying. Drop the subject.
Old 2005-01-03, 19:16
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
Angrys right , i neither think they are same people. However... Wtf is the teaspoon forum?

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2005-01-03, 20:07

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Quote:
Edit: Elliptic told me in #LBA, that she wants me to get permanently banned from the MBN, and that she'll do anything in her power, in order, to accomplish this. And she told me on my new forum, that I'll get it back, if I leave the MBN. So I think it's another of the reasons to control those two persons.

The only way you'll ever get banned, is through your own actions, not someone else's.

As for MBN takeover: I am quite sure that it'll be completely impossible. Unless Darkflame retires, we have absolutely no need to get a new administrator. And if he does, chances are that a very very trustworthy member will be elected. And when I say that, I mean somebody that has been on the forum since day 1.
Old 2005-01-03, 20:19
ffffff

MBN takeover, lol. Yeah, like the admins here are that fucking stupid.
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2005-01-03, 20:24
Welcome to Zirla!

OK. That's it. (spam deleted)

---> Cl0z0rz and banned.
Old 2005-01-03, 20:28
Magic Ball Master

What?
Old 2005-01-03, 21:39
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
He was talking about himself (I hope...)
Old 2005-01-03, 21:53

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Quote:
OK. That's it. (spam deleted)

---> Cl0z0rz and banned.

Are you trying to act like a mod????
Old 2005-01-03, 22:01
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
i thought he would stop do such... at least he said ^^

However that guy got PWNED. I asked him some questions in swedish and he banend me ^^... hehe, he doesnt seem so much illumina to me

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here

Last edited by LBAWinOwns; 2005-01-03 at 22:07.
Old 2005-01-04, 01:12
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
yes we want him as admin here!
Old 2005-01-04, 01:53
the legend

Quote:
It was a great forum, with thousands of users, and many new posts everyday. One day, a user, called Elliptic, registered. She then requested her to be an admin, in exchange for sexual affairs. She was made admin, and she took over that forum. And erased everything.
lmao.

lol this happens since the old ages, imagine as if Obras was a cesar: "Rome, it was a great city, with thousands of people, and many new people everyday. One day, a citizen, came to my palace. She then requested her to be an consul, in exchange for sexual affairs. She was made a consul, and she stabbed me with a knife behind and took over Rome. And erased everything."

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2005-01-04, 02:11
View paradise and fall...

lol, if darkflame left maybe atresica would become 'second in command'. RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

So what if I have to have control over every situation? It's only because you would screw it up.
Two carefully balenced hypocrits could make a perfect world. All I need is another hypocrit now...
Old 2005-01-04, 11:07
formerly just angry

Quote:

I was merely pointing out that we have all known Illumina and Elliptic for some time without so much as a single "takeover bid". There seems to be a lot of wild accusations flying around the MBN at the moment and I think it's about time we all calmed down a bit - no?
Old 2005-01-04, 11:51
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angry_
I was merely pointing out that we have all known Illumina and Elliptic for some time without so much as a single "takeover bid". There seems to be a lot of wild accusations flying around the MBN at the moment and I think it's about time we all calmed down a bit - no?
yes

you have new forums now Obras, and the olld ones have been closed, so no biggy. just dont make anyone else an admin, only mods
Old 2005-01-04, 12:22
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Excuse me, OBrasilo, but what makes you think I was controlled by Elliptic? Did I do something wrong?
Besides, what happened to your new forum? It seems that I couldn't find it by 404 error.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2005-01-04, 12:27
Welcome to Zirla!

- Illumina: Cheke your PM's.

Edit:
Now I'm retiring my accuse to Illumina, and I want the mods here to control Elliptic only. Or nobody, it's better.

---> Closed.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-01-04 at 12:52. Reason: Retiring the accuse...
Old 2005-01-04, 17:08
Still in a dream...

Glad we got that sorted....

Yeah..... :unsure: