Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Fics
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Fics Place for your fan fictions

Old 2006-04-29, 00:28
A rabbibunny melba

The final boom!

For those who have not read the beginning, may i suggest you do so, they are located i nthe former threads

Newer stuff

Welcome back to Twinsen – the ever after. Everyone got the title down? You’ve got it down. As we were:

Twinsen felt a rush of adrenalin as he put the blue suit on. It was disrupted by a calming voice of the woman he’d so often heard in his head. It was friendly yet immensely irritating. It seemed to happen when he found things. But, nevermind that. It was time to get serious.
He rushed home to his secret room to get all his weapons. It was all set. Who would be his first encounter? Ah yes, the boy on the roof. How many times had that kid blasted a little marvel in his face and gotten away with it? It had to stop.
As he approached the pharmacy, Joe the little elf suddenly appeared. ‘’Hey ho Twinsen! I got a little present for you’’ Twinsen reached in his pocket ‘’I’ve got a little present for you too, Joe. For all that you’ve done for me, I want you to get a little bit back’’ As Joe was awaiting his big surprise and also wondering if Twinsen really said ‘get back’ and not ‘give back’, Twinsen pulled out the horn for healing and used it to suck out all the life of the little elf! It felt glorious. Quickly, he dragged the body into a bush, and searched his pockets. Turned out the little bastard was hiding 5 clovers on him. He snatched the clovers and headed for the pharmacy.
The kid was on top of the building as always. Poor kid, didn’t have anything better to do. Twinsen considered killing him, but it took him a while before he’d really made up his mind to wack the little bugger. He knew just how to do it, too. He placed himself in front of the pharmacy and said ‘’hey you! I dare you to throw another one of those at me! I DARE ya!’’ as expected, the kid showed no remorse and took his time to take a good aim. What he hadn’t noticed was that Twinsen had put on his special glove, given to him by the wannies, and as the shot had been fired, the ball got blasted right back at him with the speed of a thousand twinsuns, penetrating his brain, thereafter disappearing into the water. It was a beautiful sight. So beautiful that Twinsen loaded autosave to do it again.
Luckily, creatures of Twinsun were unable to bleed, so there was no mess. He left the body on the roof where no one would come to look. He checked his pockets, which were empty, so he put 5 cashes in there for icecream. After all, he was just a kid!
There was no one else he could think of on Citadel Island who needed a good spanking. Except for Zoe….actually, he couldn’t think of anyone else who had annoyed him, other than the thousands of creatures he’d killed of course, but they were all dead. Then he realized…what had really changed for him from before to now? He used to be a murderer of many, and now he was a murderer of few. He had so carelessly slaughtered hundreds. The only difference was his reason to kill, but they were kills none the less. Lives lost. So really, he was not insane, because killing was cool as long as you had a good reason to kill the person. He could kill the whole world! Then he’d be famous for sure. Poor Funfroc. After all this time of hunting him down in order to help humanity, he had turned himself against the good side and finally understood that Funfroc was just a misunderstood man of brilliance. Suddenly Twinsen felt a little bad about having killed the one guy he could relate to more than any other. In the end they both wanted the same thing. He decided that this would not be the end, he was to become the next Funfroc, but even more famous and evil! He would change his name to Twevil, and ruin the lives of many! Oh, what a marvellous plan, what a work of art! He could buy 1 million nitro mecca penguins and modify them, making them ultimate killing machines! It would be quite expensive though….and it would certainly take a long time to modify all those penguins…and maybe this fanfic is too long…hmmm…is it? Anyone? Have a gone too far? Is there ever such a thnig as too far? Is Twinsen obseesed with power? Am I*?
Old 2006-04-29, 01:34

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
I had a blast and I love how you incorporate elements of the game with the story.

*Autosave*

that's brilliant
Old 2006-04-29, 01:56
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Oh I love these type of parodies
Old 2006-04-29, 15:03
weee

haha !
Old 2006-04-29, 20:29
You what?!

Hehe, that's very good, but is it really over? It didn't seem to finish.

But cool stuff.
Old 2006-04-29, 21:00
weee

Yeah! We want more killing!!!
Old 2006-04-29, 21:03
Do the evolution.

Yeah! And spaking!

Did I say that ?

* Jasiek runs and hides ashamed of himself
Old 2006-04-30, 15:20
Twinsunian Quetch

Send a message via MSN to Quetch Send a message via Yahoo to Quetch
the Autosave feature was more than brilliant !!! )))))))))))
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles
Old 2006-04-30, 23:24
A rabbibunny melba

They like me they really like me! *cries uncontrollably*
Aren't you all just lovely my plan WAS to kill off a lot of people/creatures, but the story was getting really long so I thought better end it for now. Also, I just couldn't htink of any other people that I wanted to kill. SO - I'd like people in here to tell me, in this thread, who you want Twinsen to kill I know a lot of you share the irritation of Zoe, but she'll be the big finnish, so no need to mention her. So tell me...who would YOU like to put a hit on?
Old 2006-05-01, 00:03
weee

Cool, plot-on-demand!

How about killing all the rabibunnies from the rabibunny village near the Hamalayi? One by one
Old 2006-05-01, 02:17
Do the evolution.

The cow, made into burgers, sold in a stall by an innocent child for pocket money.
Old 2006-05-02, 19:36
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
"Twinsen pulled out the horn for healing and used it to suck out all the life of the little elf! It felt glorious. Quickly, he dragged the body into a bush, and searched his pockets. Turned out the little bastard was hiding 5 clovers on him. He snatched the clovers and headed for the pharmacy."
That's evil
Old 2006-05-02, 20:28
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy
"Twinsen pulled out the horn for healing and used it to suck out all the life of the little elf! It felt glorious. Quickly, he dragged the body into a bush, and searched his pockets. Turned out the little bastard was hiding 5 clovers on him. He snatched the clovers and headed for the pharmacy."
That's evil
I suggest you avoid this series of threads if you feel that way.
Old 2006-05-02, 22:35
Magic Level: Red Ball

good

kill that stupid cowardish fishing rabbi bunny!
Sewerage

try out my fan game demo Twinrunner 0.5
credits to ChaosFish for uploading the game!
Old 2006-05-02, 22:38
weee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inventor
good

kill that stupid cowardish fishing rabbi bunny!
Magnificent idea.

How about killing the sewer worker? The sewer is an interesting place to commit a murder.
...and how about having Bob as his sidekick?
Old 2006-05-04, 00:06
A rabbibunny melba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiek
The cow, made into burgers, sold in a stall by an innocent child for pocket money.
I like how your foul little mind works

BUT - those with wishes of rabbibunny murders, I just can't do it! >.< I love all the little bunnies. Maybe Twinsen should kill celebrities.....allthough..I guess since I wrote that he'd kill them all, he should stick to my word. I'll concider it, but right now I'm too tired to write. What do people think about celebrities starring in LBA to be killed? There are so many out there who deserve it
Old 2006-05-04, 00:21
weee

What do you mean by celebrities?
Old 2006-05-04, 00:53
Do the evolution.

Tom Cruise with his stupid Scientology...
He should be made to watch how the evil Lord Xenu(Twinsen in discuise) kill L.Ron.Hubbard ! Yes! Muahahahaahahahaha. And Hubbard's last words would be, Tom, your acting sucks!
Old 2006-05-05, 00:26
A rabbibunny melba

Quote:
Tom Cruise with his stupid Scientology...
He should be made to watch how the evil Lord Xenu(Twinsen in discuise) kill L.Ron.Hubbard ! Yes! Muahahahaahahahaha. And Hubbard's last words would be, Tom, your acting sucks!
Not a Tom Cruise fan myself. Also, Matt Damon annoys me. It's celebrities like those that wouldn't hurt being killed a little gonna have to add Britney to the list, too, along with every speed-to-fame popstar who came, sung and sounded like everybody else with their songs that took 5 minutes to write. Bitter? Perhaps..
Old 2006-05-05, 00:51
Zebrazilla

Quote:
Yeah! And spaking!
Yay for spaking! \o/

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s
Old 2006-05-05, 02:56
Do the evolution.

ho ho ho, very funny, you know god damn well it's just a typo...

Cl@udia, I'm not saying I don't like his acting that much, becouse I like some movies with him, like the recent War of the Worlds. BUT, his making an ass of himself, by being such an idiot. My most favourite actor is Harrison Ford, cose frankly his still a plain guy, and he only picks the roles that are true to his own character, you might say he dosen't act really, he's just being himself. Too much actors and singers lack that.
Old 2006-05-05, 06:34

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
I'm all up for a Franco genoside!
Old 2006-05-05, 14:28
weee

How about a Sphero genocide? Those poor animals are about to extinct anyway...
Old 2006-05-05, 15:24
Do the evolution.

You can always announce that spheros work best as football balls, and wait for the marker to do the rest.
Old 2006-05-06, 19:29
A rabbibunny melba

Quote:
ho ho ho, very funny, you know god damn well it's just a typo...

Cl@udia, I'm not saying I don't like his acting that much, becouse I like some movies with him, like the recent War of the Worlds. BUT, his making an ass of himself, by being such an idiot. My most favourite actor is Harrison Ford, cose frankly his still a plain guy, and he only picks the roles that are true to his own character, you might say he dosen't act really, he's just being himself. Too much actors and singers lack that.
Well, don't really have an opinion on his acting, just on him it's juust like Matt Damon. Their faces annoy me :P of actors I like Jim Carey because he's made some funny movies, and Nicolas Cage, he was great in faceoff and I like his nose (yeah, you heard me. Like his nose :P ). I like the regular Joe's too oh, and Kelsey Grammer for doing Fraiser, and John Lithgow for doing 3rd rock from the sun.

This isnt even what the thread was about, but I got caried away.

I like the killing of the ball people. I don't think I've ever liked a single one of those. I like the Franco's too much to kil lthem. Sorry, can't do it.
If the sphereos were harry they'd be like testicles...