Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2005-05-18, 23:03
On top of the Well

CHAVS / Pikeys / Scum

Chavs, got any in your local area?
Or do you not know what a Chav is?
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
That website should tell you, but basically they are hooligans wearing Burberry and Nike. Scum of the Earth, but mainly populated in the UK. What's your take on them?
Old 2005-05-18, 23:07
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Nah, I only have local al-Qa'ida contacts next to me and the Kurdish Labour Party at the other side. Quite fun
Old 2005-05-18, 23:16
Still in a dream...

I submitted a pic of someone there once. They weren't happy.
Old 2005-05-18, 23:19
Magic Ball Master

They've begun spreading to the US. It sucks. I think they must've snuck aboard a ship to get across the ocean.
Old 2005-05-18, 23:54
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Oh god, not this again.
Old 2005-05-19, 00:24
master of electronica

They are scary, rude, obnoxious pieces of shit.

Meanwhile, the liberal softies (not that I am anti liberal btw) in this country blame "society" or "the media" or "the upper classes discrimination" for their shitty behavoire. My opinion? Harsher punishments, more police, and giving them the blame they deserve instead of looking elsewhere.
Old 2005-05-19, 00:58
The return of

There actually young, and only a threat if you let them scare you. If you act cool with them, then they wont fuck with you. Depends, ive ran into a few, i actually know a couple, but i keep hearing stories that dont fit into my experience with them, I believe they are really overhyped.

Probably the only people I ran to that i would consider a serious problem are drunk men at nigh (i have 4 bars on my road, each a block away from the other). Also, just recently I had a row with a man who from the look of it (trust me, i can tell) was a druggie, and my friend got into a fight with a drug dealer in my area, why not get rid of them than a bucnch of kids? Cause they dress like hooligans, and talk with a street accent, and pretty much have a whole bunch of others like themselves, while the drug deallers, druggies, and drunk men seem less of a threat cause they dress normally, and dont walk in groups, or arnt assosiated with the gang gun totting image of hoodies.
Old 2005-05-19, 01:09
Do the evolution.

There are a lot of them here sometimes their caled "blockers" becouse they live mostly in post comunist concrete made apartment blocks, they wear Adiddas or Nike wear, mostly bought in second hand shops. Hate the bastards, four of them stole my phone... And it's all becouse of hight taxes. Why? Becouse high taxes mean no investments and no places to work, and very high social taxes mean that companys don't want to employ many people, becouse it involves paying a mountain of money to the government, so the unemployment rate is very big, almost 30%, theres nowhere to work, and no money to study, so they have no future, young and angry people with no perspectives almost always, unfortunately become scum. Chavs are one of the bigest groups here, there are two ways to cope with them: 1. Avoid at any cost 2. Go right through them, looking straight in the eyes, it at some times make them feel unomfortable and the'll leave you alone. 3 months more and there we'll be election, the government will change, at last some sense in this country.
Old 2005-05-19, 01:18
master of electronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axx
There actually young, and only a threat if you let them scare you. If you act cool with them, then they wont fuck with you. Depends, ive ran into a few, i actually know a couple, but i keep hearing stories that dont fit into my experience with them, I believe they are really overhyped
Not true. I know friends who were beaten black and blue by gangs of these twats for no reason. They are a threat and will start on you if they feel like it no matter who you are or what you do.

And even if they don't do that, they listen to shit music, watch shit films, and are generally stupid and so are a waste of space. The end.
Old 2005-05-19, 01:44
The Player of Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS2x
And even if they don't do that, they listen to shit music, watch shit films, and are generally stupid and so are a waste of space. The end.
Yes! They have a completely different sense of fashion, taste and a lower level of education compared to us. Of course we must round them all up in the centre of town and burn them at the stake unless they repent these sins!
I cried until I could cry no more.
Old 2005-05-19, 06:05
The return of

Not true. I know friends who were beaten black and blue by gangs of these twats for no reason. They are a threat and will start on you if they feel like it no matter who you are or what you do.
Remember the guy I introduced u to, the American guy? Me and him were sitting in KFC and there were like 4 of em sitting next to us, with their black bulldog. He started laughing at em, u know why, cause one of em was like "lets go to my place, my mom agreed to let us comeover", fuck what sort of a fucking threat is that?

Its fucking pathetic to be scared of them, but ofcourse you are, u fear what u dont know, and what u cant see. Children have a lot of fear, fear of the dark, fear of silly things, u know why, cause they dont know anythin. Meet some of em, they go to the same schools, they got a rough and tough attitude, thats just part of the culture they adopted, but theyre still the same.

Ure friends probably got beaten up cause they were.. i dunno, punks. Yeah im not whitewashing them, they pik on people whom they consider weak, nerds, i dunno. Ive been around them, but ive been around a whole lot more dangerous people, and theyre the ones id like to be taken care of, not the kids wearing hoods.
Old 2005-05-19, 08:56
Magic Ball Master

I have two friends who have also been beaten up various times by such people for no reason. One of them also had his phone taken off him afterwards.

I don't much like using labels and I don't even know which one would be appropriate if I did, all I know is that there are a lot of twats out there with similar tastes who are beating people up, mugging them and overall just being threatening.

This is bad, m'kay.
Old 2005-05-19, 13:51
master of electronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by prone2accidents
Yes! They have a completely different sense of fashion, taste and a lower level of education compared to us. Of course we must round them all up in the centre of town and burn them at the stake unless they repent these sins!
I was joking.

And Axx, "fear of the unknown?" wtf? I know that they're not the people I'd like to associate with, and are the sort of people who go up to you and demand you hand over your phone/money.

At the last rave I went to, there was 30 of them waiting outside the venue, some with snooker cues. I wonder what they were doing there? Wouldn't you be scared if you had just come out of a rave and were faced with 30 teens with big sticks after some E-ed up ravers money? I can only feel for those people who left early and weren't being picked up by a car or taxi.
Old 2005-05-19, 14:28
Magic Ball Master

That's why you've gotta be like Mick Dundee.

"That's not a knife."

(pulls out 12-inch bowie knife)

"That's a knife."

Old 2005-05-19, 15:12
Sheepie for short

That's a spoon!

What do you call a chav in a box?
Spoiler:
Innit.

What do you call a chav in a locked box?
Spoiler:
Safe, innit.

My LBA screenshots page. And some exciting games I have made.
Old 2005-05-19, 18:53
Still in a dream...

Well it's true. They dress shit, listen to shit music and act like shits.

It is true though, if they approach you and you act as if you'd be up for a fight, most of them back down. Safety in numbers? Bollocks. Hit one and they all run away.
Old 2005-05-19, 19:49
master of electronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandy
Well it's true. They dress shit, listen to shit music and act like shits.

It is true though, if they approach you and you act as if you'd be up for a fight, most of them back down. Safety in numbers? Bollocks. Hit one and they all run away.
Yes, but that has never happened to anyone. Normally they just get beaten up, or their stuff jacked. At least, everyone I know.
Old 2005-05-20, 01:31
The return of

This is pointless...
Old 2005-05-20, 02:12
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS2x
Yes, but that has never happened to anyone. Normally they just get beaten up, or their stuff jacked. At least, everyone I know.
I've never been beaten up by chavs. Or had had anything stolen. People need less of a fear of chavs and more of a "try and I'll fight back, bitch" attitude.

That's my philosophy anyway. If you're going to get beaten up anyway, may as well go down fighting. It'll certainly surprise them, since they'll probably expect you to hand over your phone and money no questions asked.
Old 2005-06-08, 22:39
Do the evolution.

Well, F****** Chav morons, but I hadn't had my phone with me this time HA! Take that you bunch of retarded, assfaced, chicken rapists - I'm going to be prepared, your not taking my phone away from me for the second time, oh now...!!! ( If I wont be posting for several months than it means that I have made a chav massacre and am in prison, please don't be worried)