Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2004-09-19, 23:23
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Quote:
If this one company thingy did happen, I think that little groups of rebels will form, then try and overthrow the company, claiming it for themselves. We could see a world like Deus Ex, or look at it this way, The machines in the matrix could be the big company, and the rebels, the rebels. I have to agree with Darkflame here, what he says seems very likely (in my eyes anyway)
Actualy, you make it sound exciting enough to be worth the sacrifice

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks Wavebirds are stupid? Seriously, "lack of wires" it not a good enough reason to have to replace expensive batteries :|
Once you have gone wireless there is no going back.
Its hard to describe how much better they feel, especialy in mutiplayer games.

As for battarys, as Panda says, rechageables are a must.

Next generation though, Nintendo will almost certainly go wireless-as-standard.
And with that, they should have the ability to "dock" the pads on the main machine and thus have inbuilt lithem battarys when not in use.

This, naturely, will give them the power to have rubble pack too

Quote:
but Nintendo didn't invent wireless technology either
No, but they applied it to a controller in a way that works.

Sony didnt invent the WebCam either (which is what an EyeToy is), they went even the first to make software that used camera controll...but they did apply it for consoles.

So while Nintendo hasnt invented wireless as such, they have applied it, together with other technologys, to consoles.