Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2005-04-29, 19:00
master of electronica

Anakin: Please stop trying to touch me.
Old 2005-04-29, 19:57
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
WTF? I didn't try to touch you. :MAD:

I AM NOT GAY.

---

(This is the best thread here in quite a while, btw)
Old 2005-04-29, 20:02
master of electronica

Anakin, you have repeatedly tried to touch me in my special spot over the last few years. There's no point in denying it.

You and Axx can pretend you've had sex with girls all you want, but I will always tell the truth.

You should be imprisoned for your own safety and the safety of others...really, boy, control yourself!
Old 2005-04-29, 20:06
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

To the people who have come late into the thread to call me names all i have gotta say is that its already been done and frankly i dont care what names you wanna call me. i will keep on trying till i get an end result no matter how silly i look to you guys. not my problem if you understand. I havent come looking for trouble and i certainly havent come here looking for you, so dont be jealous :P
Old 2005-04-29, 20:20
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- nawabasif: I understand you. If you need my support, you'll have it. If you want, I can contact Boo myself (although her Yahoo! account doesn't exist anymore) and try to solve the thing with her.
Old 2005-04-29, 20:26
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

i wish it did mate, and i thank you for your support

as for the person who posted that deviant art link, i cant find a link between boo/stargirldx and timide. how is that her? Thanks
Old 2005-04-29, 20:42
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- nawabasif: I don't know either, what can proof us, that timide is really Boo/SGDX. Hmmm... btw, did Love Of My Life by Queen help you in a way?
Old 2005-04-29, 20:42
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS2x
You and Axx can pretend you've had sex with girls all you want, but I will always tell the truth.
why do you always have to exclude me you know i love you!
Old 2005-04-29, 21:00
Still in a dream...

Wow you fucking losers.
Quote:
lol, im starting to make a right pratt out of myself now
Yeah, the moment you thought that you'd spend months looking for her. Seriously, leave the house and get over some 20 minute chat room conversation. Stalker.

Quote:
As for Obrasilo, "was very in love with a girl, I followed her everywhere, I tried to get her phone number at all costs, but all I got was some dozens of fake numbers. I tried to get her mail address, e-mail, etc., but no luck. I also wrote a sonet for her, but no luck. And the worst thing was - she's from my school. It lasted for some months, then I understood I had no chance with her, so I just gave up. And nowadays, when I remember that period, I just laught at it and say: "what a waste of time it was". So, just give up and try to live without her, it will work. Well, at least for me, it worked.
Haha, that is tragic. "I love her very much but I don't know her name and couldn't get her number!" Geez, you should listen to yourself. How the fuck can you fall in love with someone who's name you don't know? It doesn't make much sense really, does it? Infact you probably freaked her out following her everywhere and staring at her mumbling "I love you!" Well done! *claps slowly*
Old 2005-04-29, 21:18
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandy
Yeah, the moment you thought that you'd spend months looking for her. Seriously, leave the house and get over some 20 minute chat room conversation. Stalker.
For your information, i didnt play that i would spend a so and so amount of months looking for one person. It just so happens that i have tried to look up this person when ever i could and that time span was a few months. i dont know what you're like, but im assuming that from the way you are going on that you like to take the easy route in life and give up easily. I am the type of person that doesnt give up easily. If it doesnt happen for me now, then it may happen for me some other time. I may lose hope evetually, but it doesnt mean i willl give up when i have come so far.

@obrasilo - i did read that sonnet. Seems like you really got hurt back then.
Old 2005-04-29, 21:26
Welcome to Zirla!

- nawabasif: That is not my sonet! That is Love Of My Life by Queen (author: Freddie Mercury). My sone is another one, written in Slovenian. And I said I can give you a link to the Jan 12th 1985 Rio de Janeiro performance of it. I was born on Feb 21th, 1987! How could I have performed it in the 1985?
Old 2005-04-29, 21:30
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabasif
For your information, i didnt play that i would spend a so and so amount of months looking for one person. It just so happens that i have tried to look up this person when ever i could and that time span was a few months. i dont know what you're like, but im assuming that from the way you are going on that you like to take the easy route in life and give up easily. I am the type of person that doesnt give up easily. If it doesnt happen for me now, then it may happen for me some other time. I may lose hope evetually, but it doesnt mean i willl give up when i have come so far.

@obrasilo - i did read that sonnet. Seems like you really got hurt back then.
I don't give up easily in life, believe me. But you need to be realistic. Fair enough, okay, for whatever reason you want to talk to her. But don't you think she's going to think "hold on, what the fuck, I feel staked"? Do you reckon she remembers who you are? Can you answer those in confidence?
Old 2005-04-29, 21:38
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabasif
I am the type of person that doesnt give up easily.
Like... A STALKER!?

You'll fucking scare her, what if someone came to you and said: "Hi 6 months ago i talked to you 10mins in a chatroom and now i want you to come to me and i want to marry you, and touch you in special places".

Use your brain, your more wierd than people that stalk others IRL, being obsessed with a nickname and a picture, thats the defenition of pathetic...
Old 2005-04-29, 22:04
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

You know what, you make a valid point. But at the end of the day i'm not a stalker and i have no intention in stalking the girl. All i ask for is to have a chance to get back in touch with the girl. If she couldnt care less, then fair enough. If i really wanted to stalk the girl, i would go to her area and start looking out for her. And yes, she did say what area she lives in, but doesnt mean i will go just to find her. we're not living in eurotrip ffs
Old 2005-04-29, 22:36
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns

Well, but obrasilio , that guy and anakin really scruwed it this time

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2005-04-29, 23:03
the legend

SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE! QUICK!

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2005-04-29, 23:09
Do the evolution.

nawabasif I found that link pretty easiliy, I looked for that Boo person on the MBN and all the tread's She started, one of them is about deviantart, and she posted that link, saying that it's made by her - look on all the post's made by her, maybe you'll find some sort of a clue.
Old 2005-04-29, 23:11
Welcome to Zirla!

- nawabasif: Are you sure Boo is a girl? Because it can be a guy, you know.

Edit: Not so few people lie about their gender (ex. Atresica - in her MBN profile, it is (or at least it was) written, that she was male, but she's a girl!).
Old 2005-04-29, 23:14
Do the evolution.

Obras... he has a photo for Gods sake
Old 2005-04-29, 23:16
Welcome to Zirla!

- Jasiek: Yeah, but the photo can be of someone else. I can also spread some h0t_chix0r's photo around and say, that it's my photo, but still I am not a girl.
Old 2005-04-29, 23:18
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

lol

@jasiek - i never knew that. you looked up her posts, so does that make you a stalker? people just take things out of context and just say whatever they see fit. now if i look at her posts, i am now gonna be classed as a stalker. people have double standards, they dont realise until its pointed out to them, and sometime they are still too ignorant to notice it. Thanx for the info u provided me with
Old 2005-04-29, 23:22
the legend

OH look at me:

http://www.oldsocks.co.uk/pictures/B...Spears_101.jpg

im so hot and pretty!

isnt there any geek gils-starving freak to stalk me?

dont loose your chance, im here now! We can chat and pretend we love eachother!

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2005-04-29, 23:22
Do the evolution.

yyy, ok, that's just a function of the forum... it doesen't make me-or you a stalker, becouse I'm not interested with her, and her posts are not a private thing, but open to all members. And I was asking you for that, to be sure that I'm not helping someone that doesent deserve help, and that I'm not doing the girl any harm by helping you...

EDIT: LOL, sgk - that woman is dumb... You know, it's not the body that matters most you know... And besides the pciture is named Briteny Spears - your a very proffesional cheater you know ?
Old 2005-04-29, 23:31
Welcome to Zirla!

- Jasiek: I agree with you. Body is not what counts the most. For me, what counts the most in a girl, is the intelligence and maturity. I certainly won't ever get out with a childish moronic girl, even if she's hot. But I would get out with a mature intelligent girl, even if she's, like, fattish. ^_^
Old 2005-04-29, 23:34
the legend

Ohhh yeah, and you guys are really mature also.....

---

nawabasif sure knows that boo is much more than her pic in twinadv, surely. Hes not after her 16ish fit body.

---

Hey people, isnt this the 2nd time someone is stalkin boo btw?

i remember there was another member that revived a thread of her just to say that. lol.

Tags
classic