Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2011-12-20, 13:27
Renesans's Avatar
Renesans Renesans is offline
Magic Level: Fire Ball
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kecskemét, Hungary
Posts: 494
Fred's Lab

http://www.ludoid.com/laboratory.html

Coming soon...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2011-12-20, 14:59
Darkflame's Avatar
Darkflame Darkflame is offline
Classic
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Sol, Earth, NL
Posts: 22,496
Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Curious...
*strokes beard he doesnt have*
__________________
http://fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
-
Phones & Tricorders & Blobs & Bombs & 3D Printers & TVIntros also;stuff
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2011-12-20, 16:43
ras maxim ras maxim is offline
Magic Level: Red Ball
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 201
Send a message via ICQ to ras maxim
WOW, I am wondering what it can be!
Also check out the main page. Fred stays true to the chalkboards.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2011-12-20, 19:34
Horadrim's Avatar
Horadrim Horadrim is offline
Free-lance designer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 1,355
Send a message via ICQ to Horadrim
I guess there are few possibilities - I remember him saying in a interview, that he liked building stuff (i.e. electronic toys) with his kids (I`m just speculating over the PCB background of the title). I suppose that the second one could be some code or tools/small programs he experimented with. Or, it could be a mixture of both.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2011-12-20, 23:00
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,059
Btw, a bit offtopic, is there any way I can play their game "Robix" ?
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2011-12-20, 23:01
Streg's Avatar
Streg Streg is offline
Or Emi (was StreGGy)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Italy (Citadel Island)
Posts: 5,212
Send a message via MSN to Streg
can't wait to hear more from fred about this!
__________________
YouTube channel:
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2011-12-20, 23:29
Horadrim's Avatar
Horadrim Horadrim is offline
Free-lance designer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 1,355
Send a message via ICQ to Horadrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Btw, a bit offtopic, is there any way I can play their game "Robix" ?
Why not asking Fred to release it? I was thinking that it`ll be nice to play this game too. I even think I had similar game (probably a clone) some time ago one my first computer.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2011-12-21, 02:09
Carajo's Avatar
Carajo Carajo is offline
this's longer than allowe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chile
Posts: 792
I hate when he does thatl. Last time we were all speculating bout he making a new game, then it turn out to be a shitty game. Don't even remember what game it was, but I remember it was shitty.
__________________
Parece algo poco serio la verdad, poco lo es en estos dias, no lo creo, veo y no puede ser!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9atTosREME
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2011-12-21, 10:49
Horadrim's Avatar
Horadrim Horadrim is offline
Free-lance designer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 1,355
Send a message via ICQ to Horadrim
It`s pretty nice game actually. Makes your brain cells move. Not all games should be spilling zombie brains at the walls, decapitating bodies or shifting gears of a virtual car.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2011-12-21, 14:13
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Polly parrot
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 5,671
Fred's lab ? Isn't that a bit... pretentious ?
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2011-12-21, 14:30
Renesans's Avatar
Renesans Renesans is offline
Magic Level: Fire Ball
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kecskemét, Hungary
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_matrox View Post
I hate when he does thatl. Last time we were all speculating bout he making a new game, then it turn out to be a shitty game. Don't even remember what game it was, but I remember it was shitty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
It`s pretty nice game actually. Makes your brain cells move. Not all games should be spilling zombie brains at the walls, decapitating bodies or shifting gears of a virtual car.
Which game are you talking about exactly?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2011-12-21, 14:47
Bot13's Avatar
Bot13 Bot13 is offline
Look beyond reality.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fortress Island.
Posts: 2,621
I think he's building a device that spurts out ugly 1992-web standard logo's.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
Did you know? Over 30 million people lurk the MBN every day. We who actually post here are like celebrities to them.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2011-12-21, 14:59
Double-J's Avatar
Double-J Double-J is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 14,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot13 View Post
I think he's building a device that spurts out ugly 1992-web standard logo's.
Anyone else remember FlamingText.com?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2011-12-21, 15:59
Bot13's Avatar
Bot13 Bot13 is offline
Look beyond reality.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fortress Island.
Posts: 2,621
Oh man, that's.. that's just horrible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
Did you know? Over 30 million people lurk the MBN every day. We who actually post here are like celebrities to them.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2011-12-21, 16:22
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J View Post
Anyone else remember FlamingText.com?
Haha, the good graphic designers archenemy, bad designers sidekick.
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2011-12-21, 16:23
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
Why not asking Fred to release it? I was thinking that it`ll be nice to play this game too. I even think I had similar game (probably a clone) some time ago one my first computer.
Yes, there were many clones of the same style... not sure who cloned who though.

Send him a PM !
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2011-12-21, 17:56
RGaspar's Avatar
RGaspar RGaspar is offline
LOLwut?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,666
If this is another puzzle game, I hope it's just like "The Incredible Machine".

I really liked that type of games, and since they are really old now, a fresh new version would do just fine

---------

Anyway, what the hell with all these little games? I just want a game that starts with "Little" and ends with "Big Adventure 3", you know? :P
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fred's Q&A with Good old Games moothead General 5 2011-04-18 08:24
Fred's new game. moothead Off topic 9 2010-05-09 12:56
Fred's Bio Axx General 10 2009-11-26 03:16
So, Fred's got a web site now? TacoTycoon General 72 2002-05-02 19:17
Fred's new game Darkrain General 48 2001-09-25 19:47


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:06.


News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, the Magicball Network