Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2013-01-02, 21:22
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

No Character voices in German language

Due to my former problem: http://forum.magicball.net/showthrea...500#post416500 I've installed the no CD crack and it works just fine! The only Problem I have now is that the characters have no voices while speaking. I play the game on German (but I don't know if it only happens with the German Version) I also reinstalled it and tried to change the volume of the voices but it doesn't effect my problem at all... Any solutions?
Old 2013-01-02, 21:41
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Change the following line of lba.cfg in your game directory:
Code:
FlagKeepVoice: OFF
to:
Code:
FlagKeepVoice: ON
Then copy the vox folder from the CD/.iso to your game directory (not only the contents but also the directory itself). After that, it should work fine.

Also, please support the game creators by buying the game. You can get both games now for $3 each at gog.com (that's a 50% discount!). This could move us one step closer to the dream that is LBA3.
Old 2013-01-02, 22:06
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Thank you It worked perfectly! Now I have the problem, that there is no real full-screen and that there seems to be no way to change it. The option says that the game is in fullscreen, however I'm not able to change the resolution and the game is in a pretty small window.

Quote:
Also, please support the game creators by buying the game. You can get both games now for $3 each at gog.com (that's a 50% discount!). This could move us one step closer to the dream that is LBA3.
I would love to, really. But the only way I could buy something there is through my parents but they possess this typical vintage mindest that I shouldn't spend money on a game that I already have... So they wouldn't allow it
Old 2013-01-02, 22:10
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia H View Post
Thank you It worked perfectly! Now I have the problem, that there is no real full-screen and that there seems to be no way to change it. The option says that the game is in fullscreen, however I'm not able to change the resolution and the game is in a pretty small window.
If you're using LbaWin, press F12 or if you're using DosBox, press Alt+Enter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia H View Post
I would love to, really. But the only way I could buy something there is through my parents but they possess this typical vintage mindest that I shouldn't spend money on a game that I already have... So they wouldn't allow it
I can understand that perfectly, my parents were the same when I was younger. Maybe you could try to explain the situation to them.
Old 2013-01-03, 00:38
Polly parrot

Do you have the cutscenes ? They are to be found on the CD, so in my DS-emulated LBA, I don't have them...