Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Modifications > LBA Modifications - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 2004-06-02, 00:19
View paradise and fall...

this is so great, it deserves its own post! citadel island is now complete! the files (body and text) are being uploaded now, on my geocities page, check the sig!
yay!

So what if I have to have control over every situation? It's only because you would screw it up.
Two carefully balenced hypocrits could make a perfect world. All I need is another hypocrit now...
Old 2004-06-02, 00:34
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
also, would it be possible to do a listing for the different anim entries? then all the people in the game that move like total spazes would stop doing so
ChaosFish will made this soon as possible if he didn't start.

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2004-06-02, 00:47
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
the files (body and text) are being uploaded now, on my geocities page, check the sig!
The zip is broken

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.

Old 2004-06-02, 01:10

right, im on it now
EDIT:
skrew this geocities is pissing me about and im too tired to do it now

So what if I have to have control over every situation? It's only because you would screw it up.
Two carefully balenced hypocrits could make a perfect world. All I need is another hypocrit now...

Last edited by Golemboy; 2004-06-02 at 01:20.
Old 2004-06-02, 08:51
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Well... I'm already making a complete LBA 2 ANIM.HQR list (I finished the first 88 entries until now), and I'll upload it here, when it's finished. I'm also making the list for ANIM3DS.HQR, and I also finished the complete list for the demo SCRSHOT.HQR.
Old 2004-06-02, 16:18

ok iv uploaded the two zips separately, so try it out

Old 2004-06-03, 21:24

btw o_brasileiro i was bored to other day (actually i was not doing revision) so i made an icon if u want it 4 ur hqr decompiler
a bit random i know but hey
it was that or revision
Attached Images

Old 2004-06-03, 21:28
weee

I love this icon!
But what's "0FB15"?
Old 2004-06-04, 08:03
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Yes... but that icon is only 32x32. I would also need an 16x16 one (because 32-bit Windows display an icon also in the title bar). Otherwise, I adore this icon.
Old 2004-06-04, 12:26

ah wel

more to the point, has anyone tried out the citadel island thing yet? i need also to know any errors etc, but im not going to start up again until after my exams r over
edit:
and btw chaosfish the numbers/letters at the side r for the hex dumping utility

Old 2004-06-04, 13:57
Welcome to Zirla!

By the way, Golemboy, when will you add some new screenshot on your site (not that I want to promote my bodies, but I suppose you included them in your new version of the mod)?
Old 2004-06-04, 19:44

ah yes must get around to updating that

Old 2004-06-05, 21:24
weee

Just played It's a Clone's Life! It's brilliant Real fun!!!

Sorry for not have been reading all posts in this thread until now, I've just read it now.
It's great Obras, you started making an LBA2 anim.hqr listing then? If you need any help I'll gladly help you. If you want, we can work on this together. What do you say? (over 2000 entries as far as I remember)

About the mod, I say again, this was great fun. Keep up the awesome work Golemboy!!!

Another little big announcement: in case you didn't notice I took a little break from the LBitA/LBAfileinfo projects, for personal reasons. Hopefully I'll return REAL soon. I'll be happy to work on the LBA2 anim.hqr listing though.
Old 2004-06-05, 21:39
the legend

Golemboy, when i tried the link in ur sig, a standard geocities page appears saying 'Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2004-06-05, 21:46
weee

That's because geocities sucks. Try again in a few minutes

Golemboy, if you want I can mirror it on my free.fr account. Or better, get a free.fr account it's free.
Old 2004-06-05, 23:15

thnx chaosfish!!!!! i might hav 2 relocate the files. geocities does suc, once it forgot my (other) acount existed for a week

Old 2004-06-06, 00:01
Magic Ball Master

I play a little bit of "It's a Clone's Life". Good work Golemboy!!
I just think that you didn't choose well the main character because the Twinsens movements, but it's great.

Old 2004-06-06, 00:06
the legend

it worked! cant wait to play it!!

btw, if you dont want to use a big server like free.fr, use the one i use http://www.50megs.com/ (12mb) or the other hoster i use http://free.hostdepartment.com/ (100mb) , though i didnt got satisfied with any of them , the first one have 500kb file limit and no FTP acess (oh gimme a break!) and the second one... i cant upload most files! just html pages, maybe it does have some file limit too... and no .mp3 files!!

so, im decided to get a free.fr account eventually

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2004-06-06, 13:04

im relocating and redisgning when i get the time, for now revision.
btw i had problems with animation, but the robogrobo is actually a good fit. just try using a sup or just about any other species!
thats why im hoping that O_brasileiro will be able 2do his anim.hqr listings, thatd be very cool!

Old 2004-06-11, 20:14

ok its soon time for more work, but for now i need feedback on specific things i can change, or errors in speech. LOTS OF IT!

Old 2004-06-15, 14:22
Welcome to Zirla!

I tested "It's a clone life".
However, there are still many texts kept original (even when the other character call you 'Twinsen'). I suggest that you correct that.
And, for the quetch, that says 'Get lost', I would suggest a frame type change.
And yes, I could do the voice acting for the male character, and I could also do an OBJFIX.HQR change for you (inventory objects).
Old 2004-06-15, 21:12
formerly just angry

Cool!!! Now if only I could find LBA 2........BOLLOCKS
Old 2004-06-16, 20:03

right, im back on track but my nets been broken down for a few days, even my fone also! (both telewest broardband) im getting a proper site soon, and doing corections to speech

Old 2004-06-22, 19:08

ok work will start again soon, i DID NOT i repeat DID NOT get caught up in an emulated majoras mask WHICH I DO NOT OWN. soon it will all start up again though.
and i will have to just change the text for the guard o-bras as im owrried about damageing the file setings (does still noone know why this is?)

Old 2004-06-24, 09:25
Welcome to Zirla!

Use the LBA Trio's text editor, and the settings will be safe, and you will have the possibility to fix that box problem for the 'Get lost' message.