Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Modifications > LBA Modifications - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 2004-08-01, 22:15
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Exclamation LBA Portuguese Dubbing (a gravação das vozes portuguêses) project

I will dub LBA 1 to Continental Portuguese, but I can't do all voices (Zoe for example).

We NEED help, so if you're Portuguese or Brazilian and you can act, please help! Se você é Português ou Brasileiro e você pode fazé-o, por favor, ajude-nos!

We especially need a girl voice. Nos especialmente precisamos de uma voz feminina!
Old 2004-08-01, 22:24
weee

Heh cool

Good luck. Original post there btw
Old 2004-08-05, 20:18
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- CF: If you know any Portuguese or Brazilian people down there in Israel, please talk to them, and ask them, if they would like to help me with this dubbing.
Old 2004-08-05, 20:51
weee

All brazilians I know are from the MBN.
Old 2004-08-05, 21:02
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
I think we have a few Brazilian volunteers at Magen .
Old 2004-08-05, 21:04
Welcome to Zirla!

So, morshem, you ask them, OK?

WE NEED MORE PORTUGUESE AND BRAZILIANS FOR THE DUBBING ! ! ! !
NOS PRECISAMOS DE MAIS PORTUGUÊSES E BRASILEIROS PELA GRAVAÇÃO ! ! ! !

PLEASE, HELP US ! ! ! !
POR FAVOR, AJUDE NOS ! ! ! !
Old 2004-08-05, 21:09
weee

Don't you have enough brazilians in brazil? Do you really need mor to ask a few brazilian volunteers in his kibbutz to help you?

CrAzY
Old 2004-08-05, 21:48
Welcome to Zirla!

- CF and morshem: as I said once in this forum, I am Brazilian, but I don't live in Brazil. I live in Slovenia, because my mother met my step-father, who is Slovenian, and then we moved to Slovenia. I was 11 at the time. How do you think I have an Europen version of LBA 1? And how do you think I met N-SoftInd and lbaguy3d? This is why I need the help from this forum. Please help me.
Old 2004-08-05, 21:51
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Yes, but do you actually expcet me to talk with a few people, who I have never seen before, and I doubt can even speak English (not to mention Hebrew), and ask them to waste their time in recording dubbing for a game they probably never even heard of, and most likely don't give a damn about?
Old 2004-08-05, 22:08
Welcome to Zirla!

- morshem: I know.

PLEASE, READ THIS THREAD, PORTUGUESE AND BRAZILIAN PEOPLE ! ! ! !
POR FAVOR, QUE A GENTE PORTUGUÊSA E BRASILEIRA LEIA ISTO THREAD ! ! ! !

Old 2004-08-06, 00:10
LBA fan

Sorry, can't help you.
Ask SGK and Talles and the other brazilians/portuguese.
Old 2004-08-06, 01:08
Welcome to Zirla!

- Medur: just dropped SGK and T@!!&$, and Sabina a PM.
Old 2004-08-09, 01:52
Hmm, a smile??

Send a message via ICQ to T@!!&$ Send a message via MSN to T@!!&$
HEHE... Is Sabina brazilian too?

ALL MBN SMILES!

Still love ya guys! =**.
Bye, maybe someday I come back...
"Who is" is alive yet!! Omg
Old 2004-08-09, 02:47
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@!!&$

HEHE... Is Sabina brazilian too?
I don't know. Maybe.
Old 2004-08-10, 02:18
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Brasileiro
- Medur: just dropped SGK and T@!!&$, and Sabina a PM.
this is called spam

--

seriously, LOL, i dont think any brazilians care about the voices, mainly cos there is the text in portuguese already...

and it would give a LOT of work to do all voices.... and FEW FEW FEW brazilians would 1- have the game 2- like the game 3- find this thread/or dubbing file 4- put th e files properly in the game, and 5- if the person do all that, its enough old to do not care about voice.. so, in my opinion only, forget about it.

Good luck anyway!...

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2004-08-12, 21:31
Welcome to Zirla!

- SGK: It's not only for Brazil. It's also for Portugal and Africa (Angola, São Tomé e Principe) since it's Continental Portuguese. So, it would be quite useful, although the Brazilians don't really care about the voice, at least, as you said. So... if alexfont disagrees, too, I will then forget about it, otherwise not.
Old 2004-08-13, 14:22
Magic Ball Master

Sorry but can't do it.

It's nice have the game voices in Portuguese. But whitch translation version you're suppose to choose (my translations or the brazilian one) ?
Btw, brazilians and portugueses voices in the game together will be weird. This to be perfect as possible is needed two separeted dubbing versions, portuguese and brazillian.

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2004-08-14, 01:34
LBA fan

Honestly, I think there's just absolutely no point in making this effort. Nobody cares.
Old 2004-08-14, 03:19
Magic Ball Master

yup...

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.

Old 2004-08-14, 16:33
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

I agree that a Portuguese/Brazilian version would sound very weird.

Nevertheless, If anyone decides to start a Portuguese voice over project, I'll be glad to Help.

Eu não me importava nada de ter o LBA "falado" em Português...

Night Shadow
══o══
LBA PT Comunity
Old 2004-08-14, 16:48
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShadow
Nevertheless, If anyone decides to start a Portuguese voice over project, I'll be glad to Help.

Eu não me importava nada de ter o LBA "falado" em Português...
Good to know, but will be difficult to make such thing with just two portuguese. But after start trying make such thing we need a good portuguese translation

Old 2004-08-15, 00:46
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfont

Sorry but can't do it.

It's nice have the game voices in Portuguese. But whitch translation version you're suppose to choose (my translations or the brazilian one) ?
Btw, brazilians and portugueses voices in the game together will be weird. This to be perfect as possible is needed two separeted dubbing versions, portuguese and brazillian.
alexfont, I wanted to make a dubbing using your translation, if it's all right for you. And for the voices... remember the English voices for LBA 2... there have also been some Italians there (most of the people on Desert Island have a non-English accent). So, where's the problem?
Old 2004-08-15, 00:53
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Brasileiro
alexfont, I wanted to make a dubbing using your translation, if it's all right for you.
Of course is all right. But I'm corrently reviewing and don't know when I have this version perfect.

Old 2004-08-16, 16:04
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Yes Alex, I agree with you. Having the reviewed Portuguese translation is a "must have" before we begin such an adventure.

O_Brasileiro,
I can agree that we could use Brazilian accent for some of the characters. It would be a nice adition, BUT... we'll have to stick the accents to the same races (example: al Grobos speak Brazilian Portuguese).

I'll see if I can manage to have some time and help Alex with the review of the translation. Then we can speak again about this.

Regards,

Night Shadow
══o══
LBA PT Comunity