Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2003-07-11, 01:34
master of electronica

No,i think.:)

No,i think.

Maybe,a misterious glamour,in the best traditional sense of the word.

Today is the Feast in the Vip Room,with a music which is yet a dazzling question for us.

The style is the less,i think if we can discover the beauty of new melodies in the electronic sounds!
I have seen a big picture ,in a forgotten club of Paris,where the dancers were flying between the moon and the lights of the dance floor.A fresh air of calmed tones and smiles and near whispers on the other side of the window,a small dark of remembers into the room while the music sounds,a high tower of thousand samll lights under the clouds,beyond the each time minor volume of the rythmic music...

Thinking in a posible concert for this album...Love,glamour,Vip Rooms...well,paris would be the perfect place,no?One of the greatest techniques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Firstly however there are many character contrasts in the play, outside of themes. One of these is the very famous divide of the Capulets and the Montagues. We know they are very similar, as it says in the chorus ‘both alike in dignity’. Yet we know there is a constant divide between them fuelled by hatred, which leads to the death of Romeo and Juliet. WithinCOCK IS A MAN the two families, many characters contrast, and seem to be opposites of them. Firstly Tybalt and Benvolio. They are both cousins of Juliet and Romeo respectively, and both care very muOne of the greatest technSNAPMAN ATE AN APPLE

iques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, DSJNADSFHSJDFHSGDSGSGFSbut most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Firstly however there are many character contrasts in the play, outside of themes. One of these is the very famous divide of the Capulets and the Montagues. We know they are very similar, as it says in the chorus ‘both alike in dignity’. Yet we know there is a constant divide between them fuelled by hatred, which leads to the death of Romeo and Juliet. Within the two families, many characters contrast, and seem to be opposites of them. Firstly Tybalt and Benvolio. They are both cousins of Juliet and Romeo respectively, and both care very much for their cousins. Benvolio is always looking after Romeo, as he says in Act 1 Scene 1 ‘what sadness lengthens
Romeo’s hours?’ Here he is trying to comfort him. Tybalt has strong family pride as well ‘Uncle, there is a Montague, oOne of the greatest techniques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Firstly however there are many character contrasts in the play, outside of themes. One of these is the very famous divide of the Capulets and the Montagues. We know they are very similar, as it says in the chorus ‘both alike in dignity’. Yet we know there is a constant divide between them fuelled by hatred, which leads to the death of Romeo and Juliet. Within the two families, many characters contrast, and seem to be opposites of them. Firstly Tybalt and Benvolio. They are both cousins of Juliet and Romeo respectively, and both care very much for their cousins. Benvolio is always looking after Romeo, as he says in Act 1 Scene 1 ‘what sadness lengthens
Romeo’s hours?’ Here he is trying to comfort him. Tybalt has strong family pride as well ‘Uncle, there is a Montague, our foe’. (Act 1 Scene 5) Romeo and Juliet are counterparOne of the greatest techniques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Romeo’s hours?’ Here he is trying to comfort him. Tybalt has strong family pride as well ‘Uncle, there is a Montague, our foe’. (Act 1 Scene 5) Romeo and Juliet are counterparts too. This contrast of characters emphasises the facOne of the greatest techniques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Firstly however there are many character contrasts in the play, outside of themes. One of these is the very famous divide of the Capulets and the Montagues. We know they are very similar, as it says in the chorus ‘both alike in dignity’. Yet we know there is a constant divide between them fuelled by hatred, which leads to the death of Romeo and Juliet. Within the two families, many characters contrast, and seem to be opposites of them. Firstly Tybalt and Benvolio. They are both cousins of Juliet and Romeo respectively, and both care very much for their cousins. Benvolio is always looking after Romeo, as he says in Act 1One of the greatest techniques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Firstly however there are many character contrasts in the play, outside of themes. One of these is the very famous divide of the Capulets and the Montagues. We know they are very similar, as it says in the chorus ‘both alike in dignity’. Yet we know there is a constant divide between them fuelled by hatred, which leads to the death of Romeo and Juliet. Within the two families, many characters contrast, and seem to be opposites of One of the greatest techniques Shakespeare uses in all of his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Romeo’s hours?’ Here he is trying to comfort him. Tybalt has strong family pride as well ‘Uncle, there is a Montague, our foe’. (Act 1 Scene 5) Romeo and Juliet are counterparts too. This contrast of characters emphasises the fact that the families are in fact very alike, and because of this there is rivalry and hatred.
them. Firstly Tybalt and Benvolio. They are both cousins of Juliet and Romeo respectively, and both care very much for their cousins. Benvolio is always looking after Romeo, as he says in Act 1 Scene 1 ‘what sadness lengthens
Romeo’s hours?’ Here he is trying to comfort him. Tybalt has strong family pride as well ‘Uncle, there is a Montague, our foe’. (Act 1 Scene 5) Romeo and Juliet are counterparts too. This contrast of characters emphasises the fact that the families are in fact very alike, and because of this there is rivalry and hatred.
Scene 1 ‘what sadness lengthens
t that the families are in fact very alike, and because of this there is rivalry and hatred.his plays, in particular the one I am studying, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, is the use of opposites and contrasts to achieve I certain effect. Ultimately I think the use of contrasts and opposites creates many strong divisions in the play, but most importantly the division of love and hate (or happiness and sadness), which I feel is the most central contrast. I will discuss some of the main contrasts that I feel have the greatest effects in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. These are Youth and Age, Light and Dark and Light and Heavy.
Romeo’s hours?’ Here he is trying to
ts too. This contrast of characters emphasises the fact that the families are in fact very alike, and because of this there is rivalry and hatred.
ur foe’. (Act 1 Scene 5) Romeo and Juliet are counterparts too. This contrast of characters emphasises the fact that the families are in fact very alike, and because of this there is rivalry and hatred.
ch for their cousins. Benvolio is always looking after Romeo, as he says in Act 1 Scene 1 ‘what sadness lengthens
Old 2003-07-11, 08:38
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
@ CS2x
Old 2003-07-11, 15:41
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
You have to do an essay on romeo and juliette?

Poor you...the language in that story gives a head ache
I wouldn't read that story again to save my own grandmother
Old 2003-07-11, 16:11
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via AIM to StarmanDX Send a message via MSN to StarmanDX
Wow, that's really loSNAPMAN ATE AN APPLEng.
Old 2003-07-11, 21:00
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally posted by StarmanDX
Wow, that's really loSNAPMAN ATE AN APPLEng.
Uhh, did you read it?
It's just the same thing over and over again
Old 2003-07-12, 18:51
Magic Ball Master

Shit Robert, stop pasting your english coursework all over the forum!! It'll get copied!!