Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2002-08-06, 01:58
Unregistered

Thumbs Down My opinion

I have been reading these forums for many many years and now I see how less you all must just about know about LBA.

None of you know about the pipe trick in the beginning of the game do you?

Well I most certainly do and no one has mentioned it and it isnt on any of the cheats or faqs or walkthrus. This is my very one-on one personal opinion on this site. It sucks badly.
You all may take this as an insult but maybe you can learn from it and try and make this site more enjoyable and accurate.
Guest are enabled to voice theire opinions am i right? yes i am.
Old 2002-08-06, 02:08
Magic Ball Master

Define the "pipe trick". I'm pretty sure most of us know it as we know all (?) LBA "secrets".

So, according to you; if one "trick" isn't indexed somewhere on this site it sucks. That's an interesting argument.
Old 2002-08-06, 05:37
Magic Ball Master

ohhhhh.......Wacko......pleaaaaase let me rip into him now......pleeeeeeeaaaaase?????

Well, buddy, right know as far as we know you know jack shit about LBA. You haven't describe the "pipe trick" (which is most likely bullshit anyways, since people here have seen the games coding), and then you insult the site. If you are so high and mighty, where's your site? What do you hope to gain by posting such an ignorant and moronic statement?

Quote:
I have been reading these forums for many many years
Well, obviously there must have been something here, since you've apparently been following the site pretty closely.....

And please enlighten us on this "pipe trick". If you re so great with it, why have none of us, many of whom who have played the game countless times (you never specified which game, either..... ) have never come upon this supposedly "authentic" cheat/easter egg/whatever....?

Quote:
This is my very one-on one personal opinion on this site. It sucks badly
Why don't you take your little anonymous statement and stick it straight up your candy ass.

There. See? That was my toned down, maybe even "electronic" portion of my statement. Now wait until I get some permission to kick his roody-poo candy ass.
Old 2002-08-06, 06:51
Beware of Marshmellows

Send a message via AIM to Rabbibunny052
*stiffles laughs from D-J*....now now Mr. Guest what a mean thing to say about this site.

Its strange how you feel so strongly about your opinion on this site when you dont really have much to back it up with. If there was a "pipe trick" I totally assure you (as double-j and wacko just have stated) that one of the many of us here would have found it out by now.

So stop wasting your time....I bet he only did this for kicks or something. I dunno, It just isnt my fault you dont really have much of a life.

erm....since in such a nice person. I apologize for Double-J's hostile (but funny) approach to this matter.

Whomsoever I've cured I've sickened now
Whomsoever I've cradled I've put you down

Old 2002-08-06, 14:49
Magic Ball Master

well, I took offense. I mean, this is my favorite site, it doesn't suck, and if he did think it "sucked" then he should've at least given us a reason other than "you guys know nothing about LBA".
Old 2002-08-06, 22:16
Unregistered

my opinion

Wacko: are you the administraitor to this site? Because if you are your doing a poor poor job of responding to comments.

The pipe trick that im a refferring too is when you are able to slide down the pipe in the begginnng of Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsens odyssey.
When you are in the sewers and are abeled to jump into the water at a certain angle and come back on in twinsens basement recharged in magic,life and clover points.

Also you are then allowed to skip the cave part of the game.
I am amazed at everyones rudeness for what I said. Clearly this site lacks more than sophistication and accurancy, it also lacks classy respectfull members.

I stand by my comment about this site. IT SUCKS!!

Double-J: I am afraid that your stupid anger trip had none of any effect on me and I am really surprised how low you are.
Old 2002-08-06, 23:39
Neko

Pipe trick what the fuck?

What pipe is he talking about anyway?

there's a lot of stuff in lba so I don't have a clue.
Old 2002-08-07, 00:17

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
Pipe trick what the fuck?

What pipe is he talking about anyway?
Dope, crack, cocaine, cigares, marijiwana....u no the stuff....
Old 2002-08-07, 00:31

-_-

You reaaaaallly want to get it up yer ass, donchu?

If you continue doing this some more, the situation will be almost identical to the InsideTheWeb forum stuff I remember.
Old 2002-08-07, 00:48
Magic Ball Master

No, I am not administrator of the site.
Also, what exactly did you find wrong about my comment, and what does this has to do with me being admin yes or no?

Secondly, I think you are actually commenting poorly. Comments should be constructive and well argumented, not like "there's no [something] on the site so it sucks".

I think the members of this site are acting agressively towards you because of your very own style of writing. I don't expect people to behave nicely towards you if you're saying that their favorite (?) site sucks.

I actually never heard of this pipe trick. Would you care to post some screenshots? I guess it's a very good trick if it's the reason for calling this site sucky.

Finally, I took the liberty to merge your two threads to one. You can also reply on a topic instead of opening a new one.
Old 2002-08-07, 01:01
Magic Ball Master

Re: my opinion

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Wacko: are you the administraitor to this site? Because if you are your doing a poor poor job of responding to comments.

I am amazed at everyones rudeness for what I said. Clearly this site lacks more than sophistication and accurancy, it also lacks classy respectfull members.

Double-J: I am afraid that your stupid anger trip had none of any effect on me and I am really surprised how low you are.
Hey, Wacko is a damn good mod imho, so stick that in you're "pipe trick" and smoke it. Not only has he always been fair and informative, but he's even got his own Twinsun Encyclopedia which shows just how much he knows......

Hey, if the site sux, STOP COMING BACK DUMBASS!!!!!

Yeah, back up that mouth son, let's have some screenshots. Oh wait you can't because its bullshit right?

And yo- Pray you never meet me in real life, cause I'd drop your cockamamie clam ass. Just bring it, son!
Old 2002-08-07, 01:10

Re: my opinion

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered

The pipe trick that im a refferring too is when you are able to slide down the pipe in the begginnng of Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsens odyssey.
When you are in the sewers and are abeled to jump into the water at a certain angle and come back on in twinsens basement recharged in magic,life and clover points.

Hey d00d, are you a h0t ch1x0r?
Old 2002-08-07, 01:28
Magic Ball Master

I don't know about a hot chick, but I know he is a little bitch.

Now, tactfully: Anyways, continuing, please, tell us, step by step, how the trick works. Because you are all knowing. You are the almighty. hell, you must be Christ's brother, since you know so much.

Wacko- yes this is my favorite site, and I did take offense.

Little Bitch-

seriously, why don't you tell us, in an informative paragraph, how you did this cave trick.

It can't work.

Because you have to free Raph to allow the Esmers to land.

Stupid.

And anyways, although somehow you could've managed to have some kind of funky computer jitter or something and end up on Desert Island or whatever, you wouldn't be able to proceed, because you wouldn't get the car. You couldn't fly to the Dome of the Slate.

Btw guys, didn't we have a member who made a simlar claim not too long ago??? (searching)......

Oh, "Little Bitch", as I will refer to you since you have no name, lets examine:

I am National Honor Society

I have a 95% average

I am enrolled in College Level Courses in high School

I take courses designed for lower level med school

I have opposable thumbs.

I have a Presidents Acedemic Acheivement Award (2), signed by Bill Clinton himself.

I have 2 Musical Awards for Oustanding Musician at State Festivals

I can whip your ass any day of the week.

Any questions?
Old 2002-08-07, 08:24
Member #174

Send a message via MSN to Assassin
First of all: I seriously doubt that pipe trick of yours exist.
Like already has been said, people here have seen the area codes and they would've seen a room like that when they were looking at it wouldn't they?
And it can't be on the same map as the sewer because recently I made a map of it and IU couldn't find anything like it.
Look at the map for yourself.

Secondly: If you think this site sucks, make one yourself.
Go ahead, we'll see who gets the most members.
One member on this board has contact with the creators of LBA.
You probably never even seen a photo of them.

Me like the other members am waiting for your fucking screenshot.
One more thing: WE OWN YOU!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sewersmall.jpg‎
Views:	524
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1130  
Old 2002-08-07, 08:56
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Is it possible that Mr. Guest is TYKA himself?
Old 2002-08-07, 09:09
Member #174

Send a message via MSN to Assassin
He probably is.
I just read TYKA's posts (never saw them before ) and he claimed to have seen the same thing with the pipe.
Show us the shots baby...

BTW, can't El or one of the mods compare their IPs to be sure?

BTBTW, guest if you can't make a save or screenshot for us, the put a cross or something on the map I attached before on the place where that pipe of yours is supposed to be...

Last edited by Assassin; 2002-08-07 at 09:18.
Old 2002-08-07, 15:09
Magic Ball Master

Assassin: Its a "magic" pipe.

That's what I figured, TYKA, no shame it coming back, we would've welcomed you back, but now you are just making a fool of yourself by 1.) Insulting us and our intelligence 2.) pretending to have a trick that cannot physically exist.
Old 2002-08-07, 15:21
Magic Ball Master

Sure it's TYKA. (I checked.)
Or at least both of them use *.proxy.aol.com.

Seriously, I'm still curious to those screenshots or other proof. He seems to be sure of it.
Old 2002-08-07, 15:32
Magic Ball Master

Talking TYKA3452 Posts List

OMG!!!
I dont believe it!!! I am a new user..and i am going to change mah name to SweetlilZoe0092 in a little while to contact me because this is soooo unbelievable.
Now im not sure if this works on alllll the games, but im am sure it works on mine.

On LBA2, there is a all new secret game level( that is kinda naughty) anyway...heres what i did. but when i did it a second time it didnt work

When u first enter twinsuns oddyssey...its all rainy on citadale island and stuff.
Go to your neighboor and talk to him right away.. then enter the sewers on the entrance right by the telescope when you get to the bottom walk all the way down to the bottom of the stairs and jumped a little to the right of the water.
When i did it ( by accident naturally) twinsen slid threw a pipe and came out back in citadel island!
But there was no rain, and just about everyone was outside. The baby was born and you were able to go to pricipal island. You are able to talk to everyone and if you go to your house Zoe will follow you in and lay on the bed ( its very funny). Go down to the basement and there are two soilders from zeelich one thats a sup and another that was a musquibi, they will try to kill you.
You first had to go to the ticket office and select pricipal island.
When you get there EVERYTHING is different.
But it wont let you go everywhere, when you get back to citadel everyone is back inside. That was when i went into twinsens house and was killed!! I HAD MORE THAN ONE LIFE!! but i died!!!!!! UGH!!!!!

I dunno WHAT happened...but i know it happened but the sad thing is i cant do it again and when i saved it didnt work either.
SOOO....just letting you kno kause its kinda FREAKY!!

rabbibunnys rock...later

I dont know what happened, this copy of LBA2 that i was given was burned from my gammer friend.
I finished the game many many times, and i played it again just recently, i got bored with it and just went aimlessly around.
Maybe i was imagining things....i dunno what the hell happened. But my friend and i were trying to find out all last night.
When i find out it will be posted on my page ( ahem if i find out)
it does seem impossible for all of that to happen.

call me crazy then...kause if none of you found the entrance than i guess i am.

thanks for listenin tho.

my friend found the entrance again. he has screenshots at his website.
He also has the solution to the entrance problem, it only works when you first load the game up. i mean install it onto your computer. I have a dos based computer.
Anyway, try going to his website he has had some problems before because it is still under constrution and some of his code needs redoing.
http://www.compugamerr.games/screenshots.geocities.com
or just go to the geocities index and type compugamerr

I had a feeling you all woudlnt believe me. And it isnt imposible ecause what i saw was what i saw.
im no fool.

whoever asked me for a copy of lba1 i got mines secondhand i doubt if they have anymore hwerr i got mine so it would not matter if i told you,

I am here. Some of you might remember me from explaining a sort of controversial hintt in the forum.
My fried and i both have proof that this hint does infact exist.
isnt anyone goingto wleocme me back?

Oh yes by the way. If ther was anyone who lives in the Texas area i have sold some of my original copeis of LBA1 to a computer gaming store,.
send me a priavte message to find out were it is located. you can call inb and order one

This is all of TYKA's messages, they are eerily simlar to our friend "Little Bitch" eh?

And please notice the URL with the screenshots, its incredible, they are so beautiful!!!!

Last edited by Double-J; 2002-08-07 at 15:40.
Old 2002-08-07, 18:58

Uuu-uu...I have an URL for TYKA too! Its

made.j00.punk.bitches.suck.it.down.org
Old 2002-08-07, 20:36
Magic Ball Master

Actually, I think i got the trick to work!!!! (no lie!!!!)

Is this how you got it TYKA???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lbamap.jpg‎
Views:	416
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	6682  

Last edited by morshem; 2007-04-18 at 10:02.
Old 2002-08-07, 20:40

Lol.

You forgot the portion where he smokes the Pipe.
Old 2002-08-07, 20:42
Magic Ball Master

step 9.) After landing in the magical world, he smokes the gigantic Warp Pipe. Is in nirvana. TYKA OD's and dies. Game over.
Old 2002-08-07, 20:46

Aaaah....I love happy endings.
Old 2002-08-07, 20:53
Magic Ball Master

me too!

I just wonder if he did it with pot or hash???

Tags
pipe trick