Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2004-06-22, 21:00
Life is a path to nowhere

Read this book?: Tales from the Time Loop

This book is the best and will give you the insight in what actually is happening in the world today.

Never ridecule someone or something on what you heard, buy this book, and it will change your view on the world forever. Probably the best £16 you will spend.

Talk about the book on this thread and give your opinuons.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:06
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Dude, you registered just for that?
Old 2004-06-22, 21:08
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
DAVID ICKE!!!!

Whooo!!!!!

He's my favorite jester
Look at my avataaaar!!!

no but seriously, why do you wish to discuss it here? Because LBA also says the planet is hollow from the inside ? -_^
"OMG SENDELL IS A REPTITE!!! AAAAH!!!!"
Old 2004-06-22, 21:12
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Whee...the Lizards are takeing over..the Lizards i tell you!
Old 2004-06-22, 21:17

i have wanted to talk to you Atresica ever since your avatar was a pic of him, but never got the chance.

What books do you have?

I have Children of the Matrix

and just bought Tales from the Time Loop

I really recommend his latest book which is this one. I was more wanting to buy his famouse one Biggest Secret because it is talked so highly of, and the front cover of his latest book didn't really catch my eye of this one, but it has so much more explination in the 3rd chapter, and it's great.

The reason i wanted to talk about it to someone is that you cannot talk openly about it without it being rideculed. Then i saw your avater, but it was too late.

That would be cool if any one else has read this book, and would like to go on instand messaging of some sort, like irc?

Reply soon.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:21
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Erm well, my ICQ number is in my profile

But I got to warn you, I mostly read David Icke's stuff for entertainment...
I don't possess the books myself, they're a bit too expensive for me right now.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:27

did you change you signiture?

also i don't have icq, or know what it is

only £16 you must by his latest book, otherwise you will never know what it's all about.

it's weird because what he says in the 3rd chapter isn't presented on his website information.

probably it would be taken down.

rent it from a libraby or something, i mean his latest one.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:28
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Im sure something David has said..somewhere...is true
But the amount of layers of conspiracys he has is just stupid.

He is like the god of conspiracys
Old 2004-06-22, 21:37
What is this place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhish
did you change you signiture?

also i don't have icq, or know what it is

only £16 you must by his latest book, otherwise you will never know what it's all about.

it's weird because what he says in the 3rd chapter isn't presented on his website information.

probably it would be taken down.

rent it from a libraby or something, i mean his latest one.
I've read most articles on his website though

and yes, I did change my signiture. Want to join?
Old 2004-06-22, 22:00

yeah, thats cool. but blood for newbies is kinda the thing david tries to uncover about in satanic rituals. don't wanna follow the wrong road.

by the way darkflame, when someone important says something like George Bush, everyone believes him because it's official, and he usually has little or no evidence to back it up. Straight away he say Bin larden did it! on the 9/11 attacks, it was planned.

While when he says it, he is rideculed and condemed, even with massive evidence on his theories to back it up. He believes america did something so they could bomb the parts of afganistan that were totally against in getting mixed with america (trade, goverment ect..), which inevitablly killed thousands of civilians like you and me.

A lot of people don't even believe akieda even exsist any more, and if so in such small numbers they would be unlikely to even do anything.

David Icke has wrote a 500 page book on his evidence, 500 pages! on 9/11.

He also reveals all sorts of things that is going on in the world in his other books.

But becuase he tells the truth, a lot of people don't want to belive the truth, as it isn't always nice. I mean the truth is the truth, wheather you wanted to hear it like that or not.

I can't explain, but ask yourself this, why would so many people want to stop him?

If he is supposedly saying lies, well isn't that his free opinuon?

We live in a world where we are not in control of out lives, even though you may think so.

His latest book, told more about the matrix we live in then his book "Children of the Maxtrix". Yet in that book, their is great detail in the ET race, reptiles.

Seeing isn't believeing.

LAST NOTE, and please read: He explain everything you ever wanted to know, and explains how people are so caught up in their own beliefs that they will not except another.

So all that i said may be useless to you, but the only way to love in this world is to accept other people opinuons, and don't ridecule them, accept everything as a possibilty. It's so bloddy hard to explain, so go to your local book store and but his latest book, then read it, especailly chapter 3!
Old 2004-06-22, 22:39
What is this place?

I do not redicule them, I find them very amusing.

I do not doubt about David Icke's motives, but he has used, and still uses, very questionable sources to support his ideas, not to mention that in his 'early' years, he claimed he was the Messiah.
To me, David Icke is a person who wants to believe himself. Which is fine, but I in generally have a sceptism against anyone who considders the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a good source or thinks that the Parents Against Ritual Abuse do not have other motives besides helping him out.
And on a side note, he claims that European Nobility drinks blood. I, being officially baroness and descendant from a very old nobel family, can insure I never ever drunk blood nor have I witnessed other family members drinking blood
Old 2004-06-22, 23:06

I never said you ridiculed him, but other people do.

That messiah bit is overlooked, he never actually said that as he describes in this book.

But the words have been twisted by the media and goverment to let people think he's a loonie.

I really urge you to buy this book, (and no i'm not a business sales man), and look at his true work.
Old 2004-06-23, 00:49
What is this place?

I haven't quite paid any attention on the media as far as Icke concerns (except that he has been blamed of anti-semitic sentiments).
But well, I wish to read his work anyway, just to see how far the rabbithole goes
Old 2004-06-23, 02:18
dig me now, fuck me later

Send a message via MSN to lembo
Quote:
David Icke has wrote a 500 page book on his evidence, 500 pages! on 9/11.
I'm sorry, i know that you wrote it twice and everything, but i'm not sure i can quite believe what i'm reading here, so could you just confirm for me...he wrote a five hundred page book? *FIVE HUNDRED*?!

Man, that's crazy! Did it have pictures in it? Or facts or something?

I've read a lot of his articles, both on and off of his site, but i get a bit confused, with 'greens' wanting world domination, and the 'Reptites' (who i also imagine to be green) wanting/having the same. It's all just a little to complex for me i think. He does have some rather...interesting...ideas on how to use Einstein's Unified Field Theory in a 'proof' though. I fear he doesn't understand it quite as well as he should, considering that he tries to link it with Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Theory and all.

But still, i mean, c'mon...

...that has to be some pretty solid proof to back him up on the British Monarchy thing, right?

www.disassembly.co.uk
Old 2004-06-23, 02:41
the legend

YEAH FINALLY SOMEONE THAT AGREES WITH ME

Bhish, nice you joined to talk about that!!!!

YES i do HAVE THIS BOOK (Tales from the time loop) and was the best money spent on a book.

You may want to read other books, not from Icke, but from others that know much stuff.

You may not believe about reptilian part, but as for else such as the subtle things, or the hollow earth, the unification and manipulation of the world by one group, you just cant deny it!
-------
LEMBO: Well, they do disguise well, aint it?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2004-06-23, 10:41
What is this place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembo

...that has to be some pretty solid proof to back him up on the British Monarchy thing, right?
CAN'T YOU SEE THE EVILNESS IN HER EYES!!! LOOK!!!!

Another thing I noticed about Conspiracy Theorists is that they blame everything in the Illuminati... DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY REALLY WERE?!

no? Let me explain. It was a group of philosphers around the French Revolution who were thinking of ways to create a state without a king on top. That's it, nothing fancy, no reptites, no aliens, no ufo's, just philosphers (and not even a stone, oh, I'm killing myself with this pun)...then again, can we trust them?
Old 2004-06-23, 14:42

hehe, the illuminati were cool i can imagine they probably drank lots of tea, ate lots of biscuits, and were generally lovely people...though i'm not entirely sure why...

Apologies for the weird mood, i just fux0red an exam up, and i've spent the last hour trying without sucess to find course notes for the one i have tomorrow...argh! :\

www.disassembly.co.uk
Old 2004-06-23, 19:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarKid
YEAH FINALLY SOMEONE THAT AGREES WITH ME

Bhish, nice you joined to talk about that!!!!

YES i do HAVE THIS BOOK (Tales from the time loop) and was the best money spent on a book.

You may want to read other books, not from Icke, but from others that know much stuff.

You may not believe about reptilian part, but as for else such as the subtle things, or the hollow earth, the unification and manipulation of the world by one group, you just cant deny it!
-------
LEMBO: Well, they do disguise well, aint it?
Cool. The books i'm going to buy next are the Holographic Universe, and The Swinging Pendelum. Which explain more about the illusion we are in.

The next time my friend comes round, i will test that experiment of the no daughter, and place a something behind someone else, and tell him to read it. Because i know and have used hypnosis before, just for fun, but now its exciting that this actually may work.

Remember disconnect yourself from the consensus reality, and you can create your own reality. Just like the ladie who hadn't eaten or drinken for 35 years! and was perfectly healthy.
Old 2004-06-23, 20:43
Hmm, a smile??

Send a message via ICQ to T@!!&$ Send a message via MSN to T@!!&$
HAHAHA, that book has my name! So, it's sure be good! Buy it everyone!

ALL MBN SMILES!

Still love ya guys! =**.
Bye, maybe someday I come back...
"Who is" is alive yet!! Omg
Old 2004-06-24, 00:24

Quote:
Remember disconnect yourself from the consensus reality, and you can create your own reality. Just like the ladie who hadn't eaten or drinken for 35 years! and was perfectly healthy.
I think we have quite enough realities with particles creating them all the damn time, without you starting too thank you very much!

www.disassembly.co.uk
Old 2004-06-24, 01:34
the legend

Quote:
The next time my friend comes round, i will test that experiment of the no daughter, and place a something behind someone else, and tell him to read it. Because i know and have used hypnosis before, just for fun, but now its exciting that this actually may work..
yeah that be cool dude. I perfectly remember this. The things i most found impressive was those subliminal images, it was so damn obvious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@!!&$
HAHAHA, that book has my name! So, it's sure be good! Buy it everyone!
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atresica
It was a group of philosphers around the French Revolution
Yeah, always the french
Quote:
That's it, nothing fancy, no reptites, no aliens, no ufo's, just philosphers
yea tats what they want you to believe and is what they show to the public.

Anyonesaw TheyLive? or other several TV series (like ultraman) and even MontersInc. , the reptiles do those sort of things, they shapeshift and use the fear of peple to support this illusion. But they made so much fun of it that now people are so involved in the system that people themselves autocensure their minds thinking its bullshit.

EDIT: but anyway, besides the reptilian ideas, the rest is most probably true.

EDIT2:And another thing, just like before peple belieed that the Earth was flat, and people were burned and killed, and all that bullshit, someday somene oficially declares the Earth is hollow, and in the future someone will say "who was the idiot that didntnotice that the Earth was hollow?"
that is just like before, people didnt knew that Australia or America existed (oficially only) and one bright sunny day its 'discovered' just like the discovery of the round earth, orthediscovery of te hollow earth, its the TIME LOOP, in which each cycle of mankind the history 'loops' wit a new enourmous discovery. Is better yo all guys get used to it, one bright sunny day somene will say that colonys in Saturn is possible, for you to take your family there and enjoy the unique atmosphere

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2004-06-24 at 01:45.
Old 2004-06-24, 10:58
What is this place?

The problem with living inside the Earth, whether it's hollow or not, is that you're going to be crushed by the amounts of gravitational forces. And no scaly skin is going to help you then
Old 2004-06-24, 15:26

Question

Quote:
The problem with living inside the Earth, whether it's hollow or not, is that you're going to be crushed by the amounts of gravitational forces. And no scaly skin is going to help you then

Whatchutalkinbout Atresica (As Gary Colmon would put it).

You have to remember everything in this world is an illision, so there is no gravity.

Think about it this way, when i was messing around with hypnosis with my friend, i told him to think water was his favourite drink. Now if i didn't tell him to forget that subliminal message before taking him out of the hypnotic state, until i next hypnotised him, or someone of something changed his subconcious about water, he would contiue to believe it to be his favourite drink! And it would taste like it, look like it, smell like it ect..

The subconcious makes your world, the concious is only the observer.

Just think if you went into a comor for 10 years. The dreams you would of had would be your reality, and as a fact scientists know the mind cannot tell the difference in realitys, if it is in a dream than to the reality now (i didn't say real life because you never can be sure can you). And you fall asleep in your dream world you have another reality (in your comors reality), you than have another reality. So we could all be in a comor, fall asleep in it, and wake up in this comors reality. Who knows.

Last Note: on a different subject if you couldn't be bothered to read all of that.

The Illumitive own all big corperations, one of them being Coca-Cola. They made the known Santa Clause. Before it was only St Nicolous who war green and gave some money to an authonage, then Coca-Cola changed it.

The Illumintive are obbsessed with symbolism, so Santa is an anagram for SATAN, red is the colour that is used in satanic rituals to give to their Godess (basically red represents their godess), the giving of the treats (milk and cookies) is meant to represent the sacrifise, the raindeers and his sleigh represent the spaceship, letting him into your house represents that your not safe, and the workers his little elfs are the Greys (another alien race that are under the Reptilians raph, the nice aliens).

Now that could look like a load of bull, but it's not impossible, why would they put subliminals on their drinks as well? By the way that was not David Icke who said that, but took text out of another book or article.

Think about it, the human race is being tampered with, and are ignorance on it is just letting it happen.

http://www.subliminalworld.org/navigation.htm (has the coca-cola subliminals, just remember the subconcious sees all in all angles and all directions, making all possibilities, the concious does not)
Old 2004-06-24, 16:40
What is this place?

Double u tee ef?

I've read David's arguments for saying it's a illusion, I've actually got a soundbit of a talkshow where he says it. And I'm sorry to tell you that he needs to go back to school and learn about microphysics because he's messing stuff up
Gravity is not an illusion. Throw yourself off a cliff and see how much of an illusion that is

If this is such an illusion, what's stoping you to kill yourself?

Santa doesn't come from Satan, it comes from Saint Nicolas.
http://www-astro.physics.ox.ac.uk/~erik/sint/sint.html

Satanists in generally DO NOT WORSHIP a freakin god
http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanism.htm
Old 2004-06-24, 21:22
Classic

Quote:
Think about it, the human race is being tampered with, and are ignorance on it is just letting it happen.

This is the problem with Ickes argument.
That he, and people that follow him are somehow immune to the tampering, or have risen above it.
It is fully possible we are presented with a false reality, in fact i believe their are many layers of reality.
But i am highly skeptical of anyone that claims they know the "truth" because they too are a product of the supposed false reality. I am highly skeptical such a thing as an absolute truth even exists, i think their is only many layers of lies...some that fit the facts better then others.

Quote:
(has the coca-cola subliminals, just remember the subconcious sees all in all angles and all directions, making all possibilities, the concious does not)

Im not convienced with the coca-cola, but you are absolutely correct about the all-directions thing.
I have seen it demostrated a few times, recently "Darran Brown" did a nice one with a childrens story that had a hidden message writting in it in just about every possible direction on the page