Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2012-10-13, 02:35
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelichian View Post
I just want to clarify that, I'm not a boy. I'm a girl.

Anyway, the whole point of this was just to say that you shouldn't judge other people. And it seems as though I got my point across.
...Wow... I feel really terrible now. I can't express it, I am so sorry, and I really did not mean it...

You did get your point across also, I understand it...
Old 2012-10-13, 04:48
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuetch View Post
...Wow... I feel really terrible now. I can't express it, I am so sorry, and I really did not mean it...

You did get your point across also, I understand it...
Don't sweat it. I'm sorry too.
Old 2012-10-13, 08:03
Quetching a Mr.

Listen everyone, I am sorry for that long conversation that happened. That usually does not happen with me. I also do realize that I pretty much bombed the thread. I am sorry LTDemolution, and Zeelichian. Anyways, it is over. To refresh it, here is a list of, "Furries" I have liked, loved, once liked, or once loved.

Note: The Characters are not in any order from least to greatest, or greatest to least. They are all by memory.

1.) Sandy Cheeks - Nickelodeon - Spongebob Squarepants (1998)
2.) Amy The Squirrel - Eric W. Schwartz (1980's - 1990's)
2.) Clarrise The Cat - Eric W. Schwartz (1980's - 1990's)
3.) Sabrina The Skunkette - Eric W. Schwartz (1980's - 1990's)
4.) Krystal Fox - Nintendo & Rare - Star Fox Adventures (2002?)
5.) Kitty Katswell - Nickelodeon - T.U.F.F Puppy (2010?)
6.) Lola Bunny - Cartoon Network - Looney Tunes & The Looney Tunes Show (2010?)

I can't think of many others right now. Anyways, here is the list of other, "Furries" that I think were addicting. What else do all of you have in mind?
Old 2012-10-13, 15:20
<3 MP

Lola is cute.. she had a killer body in space jam.. but they ruined it when she got introduced into looney tunes..

Sandy is cool too

But a lot of the time I just draw my own furries.
I try to plan out their character and draw a reference sheet describing em lol.
Old 2012-10-13, 17:52
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Lola is cute.. she had a killer body in space jam.. but they ruined it when she got introduced into looney tunes..

Sandy is cool too

But a lot of the time I just draw my own furries.
I try to plan out their character and draw a reference sheet describing em lol.
I have wanted to see the whole movie, I just haven't found time to yet. When I do have time, however, I forget about the movie. I loved how she looked in, "Space Jam" also. I have seen small parts of the movie, actually. Yes, that is true, her body design became much simpler when she was put into the newer cartoon.

I think that is awesome that you draw your own, "Furries". When I start thinking of a, "Furry" to design, I am going to use my pet cats as reference. Maybe my tortoise as a background character, or someone.

Anyways, that is cool, too.
Old 2012-10-13, 18:14
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuetch View Post
I have wanted to see the whole movie, I just haven't found time to yet. When I do have time, however, I forget about the movie. I loved how she looked in, "Space Jam" also. I have seen small parts of the movie, actually. Yes, that is true, her body design became much simpler when she was put into the newer cartoon.

I think that is awesome that you draw your own, "Furries". When I start thinking of a, "Furry" to design, I am going to use my pet cats as reference. Maybe my tortoise as a background character, or someone.

Anyways, that is cool, too.
Oh wow.. I havent seen Space Jam in.. pfft.. like forever.. since it came out back in the 90s.. I was little back then haha..

I owe SGK a drawing of the Space Guitarist.. maybe ill draw you a furry too.

I've been more into music lately than anything else. And a lot of dubstep.. lol
Old 2012-10-13, 18:25
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
I can't stop playing Fifa13 recently. Even if that game makes up penalties kicks! Sometimes I fail them on purpose because I don't like scoring on a penalty that I didn't deserve... but the CPU doesn't do that with me I'm playing my first carreer as coach in Brescia (Serie B) trying to reach serie A, and then I'd love to coach Napoli or some better team

Quote:
Also, if you ever got to know me (hypothetically of course) you'd be suprised how damn nice of a person I am. I put myself in horrible situations to help other people or animals. For instance, I have a 3 German Shepherds. I will go hungry myself to feed them. I told you I'm unemployeed. That means funds are severly limited. But I will ALWAYS feed my dogs before I feed myself. Always. I will not let them go hungry because I lost my job and have yet to find another one. That's just one example. Do you want more? I got fired from my job prior to my last one, for giving food from the restaurant to 2 homeless kids. I was outside smoking a cigarette and a dad and his 2 daughters walked down the alley I was smoking in and they looked like shit. So I went inside and grabbed as much scrap food that I could and gave the majority of it to the kids and a smaller portion to the father. 4 days later i got fired. I wanted to help those people. They were starving. Here's one last example for you of how nice I am. I was driving to a local church last winter to drop off coats and hats and gloves to the charity drive the church was having. On my way there, there was a guy sitting on the side of the road in a sweatshirt. There's snow on the ground and this guy is only wearing a sweatshirt. So I pull over, get into the trunk of my car, grab a mens coat, and walk it over to him. As soon as I hand the coat to this guy he hugs me and tells me "God Bless", more times than I can count. I am a damn nice person. Too nice sometimes.
I don't want to revive that ridiculous fight, but you really look like a very nice person, Zeelichian. Not many people do what you do. Two years ago there was a hearthquake in central italy, and I packed my car with food, clothes, medicines, anything I could find, and drove for 6 hours just to help this people. I asked a lot of friends of mine to contribute, do a little collection of this stuff, but only 3 or 4 people helped. Most of the stuff I brought there were mine. It's sort of relievable that there is someone out there like me, but we're just a few people. The day we'll be the ones in need of help, I don't trust anyone will be there to offer us something. I don't know why I keep helping people, sometimes I think I souldn't care and live my life better, keeping more time and relax for myself... but I don't think I'm ever going to do that.
You know what's funny? I don't follow any religion either. Seems like we "Atheists" or "Agnostics" are really the ones who care to help who needs more than us. Probably those who follow a religion think that giving a few prayers for them is enough.
Old 2012-10-13, 18:46
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
I can't stop playing Fifa13 recently. Even if that game makes up penalties kicks! Sometimes I fail them on purpose because I don't like scoring on a penalty that I didn't deserve... but the CPU doesn't do that with me I'm playing my first carreer as coach in Brescia (Serie B) trying to reach serie A, and then I'd love to coach Napoli or some better team
Haha I worked at Toys R Us for 5 years and massive amounts of people bought this game..

Quote:
I don't want to revive that ridiculous fight, but you really look like a very nice person, Zeelichian. Not many people do what you do. Two years ago there was a hearthquake in central italy, and I packed my car with food, clothes, medicines, anything I could find, and drove for 6 hours just to help this people. I asked a lot of friends of mine to contribute, do a little collection of this stuff, but only 3 or 4 people helped. Most of the stuff I brought there were mine. It's sort of relievable that there is someone out there like me, but we're just a few people. The day we'll be the ones in need of help, I don't trust anyone will be there to offer us something. I don't know why I keep helping people, sometimes I think I souldn't care and live my life better, keeping more time and relax for myself... but I don't think I'm ever going to do that.
You know what's funny? I don't follow any religion either. Seems like we "Atheists" or "Agnostics" are really the ones who care to help who needs more than us. Probably those who follow a religion think that giving a few prayers for them is enough.
I've know I help people because it feels good. Even though I'm struggling myself now and will probably receive no charity (and wouldn't take it anyway because there are people who are way worse off then myself) anyway.. It still makes me feel really good to help who ever I can. Another thing that's funny is that I always ALWAYS try to help children first.. But I don't really like kids. I find them to be a bit of an annoyance.. but damnit if one of em needs help I'm so ready to help. I just think its funny that my mind works like that lol

I've had a lot of people try to push religion on me. But its just not something that I care to understand. I was raised catholic and have a bible sitting on top of my tv at home as a matter of fact.. but as soon as I grew up I just didnt undersand a lot and it and I HATED how that religion starts such a controvery that I'd rather just say I have no idea if god exists or not, and leave it at that. Ive never seen God so I can't say he definitely exists, but there is also enough people in the world who believe that God does exist so who am I to say that he also does not? I'm not going to tell anyone he/she is wrong on their religious views because I have no proof to settle my mind on one side or the other. But that should also mean that everyone should respect my opinion and anyone else with the same views.

Gosh I just hate arguing over petty stuff... lol
Old 2013-06-22, 01:42
Banned

Marlene Dietrich - Lili Marlene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0lUXnAs-U

Heino - Alte Kameraden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBnMEPTU80

Quote:
To refresh it, here is a list of, "Furries" I have liked, loved, once liked, or once loved.
1.) Rarity - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
2.) Applejack - Myt Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
3.) Pepper Clark - Littlest Pet Shop
Old 2013-06-22, 02:41
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Haha I worked at Toys R Us for 5 years and massive amounts of people bought this game..
Still playing FIfa13

In my career I train Wolverhampton (didn't even know such a team existed ) and now they're the best team in the world. Naymar and Balotelli are my best reserves
Old 2013-06-22, 12:46
Polly parrot

I am a big fan of this particular song, I don't know why...
I listened to it for days while I was studying for my exams, still can't get enough of it
Old 2013-11-14, 12:24
Banned

Jamaica-Party at Rick's Cafe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMFaY1VGwTw
Old 2013-11-14, 14:03
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame

Excellent stuff, like anything Unwritten related.

Simultaneously a story, and a story about a story being written. Sort-of a prequel, sort of spin-off, sort of origin story to the Unwritten main series.

Meanwhile I'm listening to;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_GQYI9brGs‎

Love that tune.
Old 2013-11-16, 04:41
Twinsun Liberator

Send a message via MSN to Armageddon
Champion-the chevin
Spark-fitz and the tantrums
Suburbia-always

All I listen to ATM
Old 2014-09-11, 10:02
Banned