Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2004-06-07, 06:09
The return of

Exclamation TwinAdv Jobs

With my exams a week and a bit away from finishing, i decided it was about time i started advertising voluntary jobs needed for twinadv.

As most of you know, Twinadv was in its early stages of completion this year. Over the past year or so, since its launch, another site whose location is secret, was opened so that new features would be implemented and tested. That included several new sections (and several more in the works) and more notably, the translation system, the sites articles and features were translated into some 9 different language, including french,dutch, and hebrew.

There are a few more things that will, too, have to be implemented before the sites larger launch (along with some new twinadv exclusivities).

One of which is design. I have done an extensive amount of 3D over the past year (example atached) and i wish to create a twinadv site design in 3d (backround images, headers, etc). For this i need some highly capable artists (drawing and sketching realism). This is the first job requirment

Secondly, once again, i call on anybody whos langugae is not listed on the twinadv mainpage (www.twinadv.com) to contribute by translating the site

3rdly, i need people with experience in web design applications (for animation) such as flash, or similar. The intention being creating animated headers, etc...

4th, any other job suggestions are welcomed, do you think you can create somthing for this site?

Write to me [email address]

-Ahmad

P.S. When viewing my mosque, please make it full screen, and enjoy!
Made around 6 months ago in Maya5.0, all textures (apart from 2 of several hundred of them:P) were made by me in photoshop (including bump,displacment and other maps)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mosque Lookup.jpg‎
Views:	308
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	3653  

Last edited by Axx; 2004-06-07 at 06:53.
Old 2004-06-07, 12:08
Magic Ball Master

I can help in the flash animation but not now

The Sacred Carrot website