Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Modifications > LBA: The Great Rebellion
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LBA: The Great Rebellion A game, made on the LBA 1 engine, and set between LBA 1 and LBA 2, in middle of the outbreak of a mass rebellion, and Twinsen has to end the rebellion. (homepage)

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-03, 17:29
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Twinsen Post storyline ideas here...

Well... I was thinking a bit, and came to the conclusion that it would actually be very nice to allow the public to contribute a bit to the game's storyline.

I mean, post base ideas for the storyline here, then they will be reviewed, and those which will be accepted, will be also worked further on.

Of course, you'll only get to see which ideas were accepted when playing the game, so to include some surprise elements here.

BTW, when posting those base ideas, please consider that this game is set between LBA 1 and LBA 2.

Also, please, oh please, do NOT post erotic and/or violent stuff. We need all-age ideas.
Old 2006-11-03, 18:08
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrasilo View Post
Also, please, oh please, do NOT post erotic and/or violent stuff. We need all-age ideas.
Lol.

Hey, I accidently clicked on the edit button at your post. I must get more ued to moderator functions.

Post! Post!
Old 2006-11-04, 21:07

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
I would strongly recommend, if this hasn't been done already, setting the begining of the game prior to the presidential elections. The player should be involved in somehow arranging the election or do something else while the events are occuring, possibly something that later ties into the plot.

The reason being is that its just part of the LBA style to have a "prologue" set of quests before the real action happens. LBA1 did this too, in a way. The real action of the plot didn't happen until Zoe was captured.
Old 2006-11-05, 20:42
Magic Ball Master

Note: please don't post storyline ideas here, we've got enough ideas already, and together they are "storyline".

If you want to help us with the story, instead use PMs. I guess the storyline like it is on the website and forum description might soon require an update though.

Lightwing - It's yet undeciced when the story should start, but when keeping the prolouge (like it was in LBA 1), we might as well explain that.
Closed Thread