Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Fics
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Fics Place for your fan fictions

Old 2010-11-06, 22:29
~le photographer~

Send a message via MSN to MatheusMK3
Twinsun Back to 1997

[Sep 25th 1997]
Twinsen: - Finally home!
- I saved the world again and now I have a son!
Zoe: - Twinsen! Let's sleep...
Twinsen: - Ok ok...
Twinsen goes to bed and sleep for veeery long 13 years...
Twinsen: - Ahhh... - Waking up
- Zoe? Zoe!?
Walks to the kitchen wall and read a note that says:
Code:
Dear Twinsen,
I'm leaving with Arthur, since you didn't woke up for a long time.
You won't find us anymore anywhere.
We wish you be good.
If you're reading that, probably you're alive.
We left for you some Kashes on the table, they may be useful.
You can ask Baldino for our location if you still loving us.
So... Goodbye...

Twinsun, March 20th 1999
- Oh no! Zoe left me! I have to find her!
Twinsen get the 1000 Kashes over the table and goes outside, but find that everything is different. He don't see any of Twinsun structures, only Esmer ones, he manage to hide on the shadow and, at night, steal an ship from the starport, travelling to Baldino home.
When he gets on Baldino home, is almost jailed by Twinsunian troops, that thinked he was an Esmer. He ask them about the new Twinsun and they reply:
Code:
In 2000, Esmers managed to have control over all Twinsun, except this island, during an night. They destroyed all Citadel Island near mountains, except some areas near lighthouse...
And Baldino, any news about him?
Code:
He was kidnaped and killed by the Esmers at start of war. He was the commander of one of the spy ships that has been destroyed over their territory. His house became an museum.
He was builting an time machine in secret, before the war started, you can see it on the museum too.
Twinsen gets inside Baldino's house and try to work on the time machine, following Baldino's notes.
While he was working, an spy infiltrated the island and re-activated the old ship base, opening an entrance for Esmer ships.
Twinsen, looking for some tools, pulled an hidden key, that opened an secret door to Baldino's secret lab, he enters and look everything around. Lasers, radars, vehicles, ships, machines and lots and lots of notes.
He looks on the radar and see some ships entering the island through the old base. He warns all the troops about it but they don't care, think that was only an prank.
Twinsen get some equipment on the lab and go to the old school of magic, he look for the master and don't locate him.
So, he goes to the underground base, steal another ship and go to Emerald Moon, to get the last piece that he needs for the time machine, a rare Moon Cristal, he get some of the material and go back to Twinsun, but the Esmers spy stole the time machine, so, Twinsen go to Zeelich, take the power down and enter the time machine.
When the power returns, he travel back to 1997, only a bit before he sleep and warn himself to turn the clock on again, he does that and the future Twinsen disapperars, since he prevented it all occours.
In the next day, he wake up and strangely remembers all that occoured on the future, he warn the Twinsun embassor to don't get late on the meeting, else, bad things would occour.
Finally, our hero goes back to his life and, in 2010, 13 years later, he start writing this history on an book, called "The Future Past".

THE END?
Maybe not...

I wish you all liked. That's my first fic...

Web | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Old 2010-11-07, 16:54
Polly parrot

Nice...

Why did the Esmers invaded Twinsun again ?
Old 2010-11-08, 15:55
~le photographer~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Nice...

Why did the Esmers invaded Twinsun again ?
Yea...

Old 2010-11-12, 03:25

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
"All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again."

"They are Esmers..."

"They rebelled... they evolved.."

"... and they have a Plan!"
Old 2010-11-12, 10:51
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusMK3 View Post
Yea...
No, you misunderstood me, my question wasn't "Why, did the Esmer invade Twinsun again ?"
My question was "Tell me again, why did the Esmer invaded Twinsun this time ?"
Old 2010-11-12, 14:18
Lemonhead

CITADEL FILM PRESENTS
A Baldino Group Production
BACK TO TWINSUN: PART THREE

"In this ancient tale of interplanetary violence and deceit, Emmett Baldino must harness the time bending power of the DeDinoFly to disrupt the tyrannic control of the Esmer Empire and wake the hero Twinsen from his eternal slumber as the prophecies describe, rising once more to thwart evil on the sacred Sendellian planet. But when Twinsen's wife and son disappear mysteriously in the Esmer-timeline year 2000, Baldino is imprisoned on Zeelich and Twinsen kicks some schoolkid ass, a paradoxical level 2 manipulative fluctuation occurs in the timeshift cycle of the common dimension, resulting in unanticipated events with the potential to cause itching, scratching and the destruction of the known universe. Armed with a bouncy ball and comprehensive knowledge of Insult Swordfighting comebacks, Twinsen returns to the Temple of Bu for an epic finale, a brutal battle against Funfrock and the seven chosen clones with particularly enjoyable frocks. But weak and slowly being removed from time itself, will he be able to finally destroy the evil spirit that has plagued Sendell's people for centuries? And even if he emerges victorious, will he be able to save himself and his loved ones? Only time will tell..."

wtf?
Old 2010-11-12, 16:25
~le photographer~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
No, you misunderstood me, my question wasn't "Why, did the Esmer invade Twinsun again ?"
My question was "Tell me again, why did the Esmer invaded Twinsun this time ?"
Something like the embassor (from the Missed story) became angry of it (even if he tricked Twinsen)...

Tags
1997, back, bt1997, fic, future