Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Art

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Art The place for your drawing, and images

Old 2017-03-02, 19:39
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Thanks guys!
SGK-> thank you for the nice comment as usual :-)
Maybe I should send some to Didier on facebook indeed, that could distract him while waiting for 2Dark's release.
Old 2017-03-02, 19:42

And here comes another old drawing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	278
Size:	416.7 KB
ID:	10083  
Old 2017-03-03, 04:02
strange dreamer

Love the contrast between thickness / things that are on the foreground and background.

I think these would look great with colors, too, btw.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-10-07, 01:14
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitiflake View Post
Hey there,
I didn't gave it already up, but since I have Internet at home, I have to manage to get it by friends of mine. So here are some other pics I did for this thread.
This one! With its radical wide angle and sense of speed and danger, its new fresh look at the Temple of Bu's mad railways is easily one of my favorites from you! Plus, always those tiny funny details at the back (like the teen grobo!). I love these easter eggs that add a touch of humour and class to every drawing from you. So complex and intricate yet the thicknes chosen for the lines make it so clear, nothing is confusing, every part stands out harmoniously. Really well done. Bravo!

Quote:
I'll try to give Fred a call when he's done with 2dark
Your moment has come - LBA3 is underway! Have you applied yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
Pitflake, plz contact Fred/Didier asap and apply for a job as an LBA3 concept artist!
Right!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuetch View Post
@SpaceGuitarist: Well, crap dude - now I gotta see what these look like in color. It'd be REALLY easy just to go in Photoshop and slap the colors in. But, it's Piti's work, not mine...
How about coloring pitiflake's amazing work instead of drawing furries 'doing it' ? That'd be a really cool contribution to the community.

It would be nice too if pitiflake could scan his collection of drawings, so we'd have them in perfect quality to work on beforehand.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-10-08, 00:11

Thanks a lot for the nice words SGK !
I'll answer you tomorrow though, it's pretty late here in France and I'll have to face my students early in the morning.

But I won't forget to answer your mail
Old 2021-10-08, 06:28
strange dreamer

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the nice words SGK !
I'll answer you tomorrow though, it's pretty late here in France and I'll have to face my students early in the morning.

But I won't forget to answer your mail
You're a teacher?? Do you teach Art?
Old 2021-10-08, 19:50

Indeed, I teach art and design in high school and I love it !

To answer your question, of course I won't apply to participate to the next LBA project, I just dont have the technical skills to do so, and other members of the MBN would really be more qualified to do so (I think of Bestary, Bot 13, Polaris, Jasiek, Gaucelm and other which I can't remember the name right now.)

I like drawing some illustrations about the LBA universe, and even though I couldn't pretend to give some serious business to a professional team, I am glad about it.
I'm deeply satisfied when some members get the allusions I try to share in my drawings, and even more if it makes them laugh or remind them of some particular times in LBA.

Still, thanks for sharing that old drawing about the Bu Temple, I remember I had many hard times in trying to make clear compositions whn I was drawing comics, and that's a big load off my shoulders to see that I somehow passed through it in this picture
Old 2021-10-10, 11:44
strange dreamer

Quote:
Indeed, I teach art and design in high school and I love it !

To answer your question, of course I won't apply to participate to the next LBA project, I just dont have the technical skills to do so, and other members of the MBN would really be more qualified to do so (I think of Bestary, Bot 13, Polaris, Jasiek, Gaucelm and other which I can't remember the name right now.)

I like drawing some illustrations about the LBA universe, and even though I couldn't pretend to give some serious business to a professional team, I am glad about it.
I'm deeply satisfied when some members get the allusions I try to share in my drawings, and even more if it makes them laugh or remind them of some particular times in LBA.

Still, thanks for sharing that old drawing about the Bu Temple, I remember I had many hard times in trying to make clear compositions whn I was drawing comics, and that's a big load off my shoulders to see that I somehow passed through it in this picture
Well imo you and Gaucelm are the most qualified for it, you underrate yourself mate. While Gaulcelm's style could easily be mistaken for authentic Didier sketches, you have a very original cartoonesque style that fits in very well with the mood of the game (I suppose that's a french thing?).
Quote:
Old 2021-10-11, 00:43

Thanks SGK, I'll post the next drawings tomorrow, I'm having some issues with my computer right now.
Old 2021-10-11, 11:28
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
This one! With its radical wide angle and sense of speed and danger, its new fresh look at the Temple of Bu's mad railways is easily one of my favorites from you! Plus, always those tiny funny details at the back (like the teen grobo!). I love these easter eggs that add a touch of humour and class to every drawing from you. So complex and intricate yet the thicknes chosen for the lines make it so clear, nothing is confusing, every part stands out harmoniously. Really well done. Bravo!

Thanks for bringing this image back from the depths of this forum, it's amazing :O

Tags
awesome