Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2003-01-09, 21:14
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
A question of ducks...

Hey Gal's and Guy's!
Me and some others made this 10 question test because we were bored off our skulls. They get stupider as they go along, so answer them as stupidly as possible. It's just if you're bored. I will fill it in if 5 people do it first...

1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Because...

2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Because...

3. 5 things you could't live without...

4. Have you any stupid nick-names?

5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO)

6. You are on fire, what do you do?

7. Do you enyoy monkeys?

8. What are you doing in my house?

9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge.

10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of! Uhhh.... that aint a question...
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2003-01-09, 21:25
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
1. Lion, they sleep, eat, and have sex. (a.k.a utopia)

2. tough choice...probably squall(Final fantasy 8)...he's a little messed up, but he ends up happy...

3. I don't really know...

4. yes. wait....no.

5. I love cacti. i have some in my room.

6. Hug the person closest to me.

7. No.

8. Peeling potatoes.

9. wash my face.

10. YOU'RE MAMMA WEARS WORK BOOTS!! HA HA!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2003-01-09, 21:35
Vultures's Avatar
Vultures Vultures is offline
Original Vultures
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Posts: 1,737
Send a message via AIM to Vultures Send a message via MSN to Vultures
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? An Antartic duck, coz it is swimming in the ice !

2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Britney Spears on dancing

3. 5 things you could't live without... I can't live without my d***,Wacko Porn Webcam,my shoes and girls.

4. Have you any stupid nick-names? no

5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO) I dunNO

6. You are on fire, what do you do? I call the firemen

7. Do you enyoy monkeys? yep, I kiss mine every morning and every night on the mouth.

8. What are you doing in my house? I'm eating, taking some cool object, you wanna help me?

9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge. err...I sell it !

10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of! Uhhh.... that aint a question...the dirtiest thing that you think of.
__________________
The Opposing Factor
United We reveal the Truth about the Magic Ball Network Forum members...

Take a look on http://www.twinadv.net !

V.U.L.T.U.R.E.S : Vigilant Upgraded Lifeform Trained for Ultimate Repair and Efficient Sabotage
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2003-01-09, 21:46
Lord_of_2_suns's Avatar
Lord_of_2_suns Lord_of_2_suns is offline
A few steps behind you...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 541
1.Cat, because they eat bird meat like ducks..

2.Ryo from Shenmue, or whatver his name is...

3.mama,papa,myself,MBN(aka Drugs),CATS!!

4. no not for sure but i gave my cat which is called Rambo many nick names, like ambo,ambos,bon,bonad,gason,blab lbkla blah.. etc etc

5.What is a cacti?

6.Roll on floor..

7.Yes

8.Ive never been in your house

9.Trade it righta away

10.Maybe something mamma on the top... thats for sure
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2003-01-09, 21:53
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
the answer to all these questions is DUCK. Why? Because its a matter of ducks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2003-01-09, 22:41
Rex_Hollywood's Avatar
Rex_Hollywood Rex_Hollywood is offline
Idyllic + whimsical
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Near the core, where it's still warm
Posts: 12,101
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Because...
A cat, because they do nothing, yet have excellent physical skills.

2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Because...
Kyle Katarn, Jedi Knight II. I could force all day long.

3. 5 things you could't live without...
My friends, family, music, cat, ADSL

4. Have you any stupid nick-names?
Real life: Lennuchka, Len
Internet: Solid Flamingo

5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO)
Who's Cacti?

6. You are on fire, what do you do?
ROFL - Roll On the Floor (and also Laughing, why not?)

7. Do you enjoy monkeys?
No.

8. What are you doing in my house?
Stealing your rare collection of porcelain monkeys.

9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge.
Throw it away.

10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of! Uhhh.... that aint a question...
42
__________________
Rex_Hollywood - Not changing signatures since 2001!
"Ignorance is bliss" (Cypher, 'The Matrix')
"If ignorance is bliss then wipe the smile off my face" (Rage Against The Machine)
"Ignorance IS NOT bliss! How is your credit card history?" (Banner)
"I find bliss in Ignorance" (Linkin Park - One Step Closer)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2003-01-09, 23:27
Snapman's Avatar
Snapman Snapman is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,581
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Because...
A Human.

2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Because...
Probably Squall from FFVIII

3. 5 things you could't live without...
Food, Air, Water, Clothes, Shelter.

4. Have you any stupid nick-names?
Real Life: Snapman, Mysterious Snapman, T, Terminator T, Dewwy and Sven.

5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO)
Maybe.

6. You are on fire, what do you do?
Light a cigarette.

7. Do you enjoy monkeys?
Sure, why not?

8. What are you doing in my house?
Sorry, I thought it was an AA meeting.

9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge.
Wash cars for money.

10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of! Uhhh.... that aint a question...
The dirtiest thing you can think of.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2003-01-10, 18:41
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
I'm soooooo disappointed in you people, i expected funnier answers!!!
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:15
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Because...
A wombat

2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Because...
Seifer from FFVIII

3. 5 things you could't live without...
Ducks, Family (Can't live with em, can't live without em) CADETS, Water, Final Fantasy

4. Have you any stupid nick-names?
Caveman and Sabo(tage).

5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO)
No, you can't fuck a cactus.

6. You are on fire, what do you do?
Jump and sing #ALL THE DUCKS ARE SWIMMING IN THE WATER #

7. Do you enjoy monkeys?
Yes, cooked monkey.

8. What are you doing in my house?
I am EATING it. Yes! HAHAH! Free food.

9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge.
Eat it, then throw it at someone.

10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of! Uhhh.... that aint a question...
Mmmmmmm DUCKS! [/B]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:21
StarmanDX's Avatar
StarmanDX StarmanDX is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Posts: 3,155
Send a message via AIM to StarmanDX Send a message via MSN to StarmanDX
Re: A question of ducks...

1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Because...
A pie
2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Because...
PIE
3. 5 things you could't live without...
Pie pie pie pie pie
4. Have you any stupid nick-names?
Pie
5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO)
Is cacti... like pie?
6. You are on fire, what do you do?
Cook a pie
7. Do you enyoy monkeys?
Monkey bring pie scented cleaner, so yes.
8. What are you doing in my house?
Stealing the pie!
9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge.
Eat it
10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of! Uhhh.... that aint a question...
PIE PR0N!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:24
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
StarmanDX - I take it you like PIE then...
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:25
StarmanDX's Avatar
StarmanDX StarmanDX is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Posts: 3,155
Send a message via AIM to StarmanDX Send a message via MSN to StarmanDX
PIE!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:27
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
WHEN COME BIRTHDAY, BRING PIE!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:31
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
Repeat after me :

PIE is good, PIE is VERY good.
CACTUS wrong, CACTUS VERY wrong...

__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2003-01-10, 21:36
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
#Whatever I say is right, whatever you say is wrong, whatever I say is right #
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2003-01-11, 16:47
Twinsal's Avatar
Twinsal Twinsal is offline
I may LOOK innocent
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Holland rulez!!!
Posts: 2,709
1. A dragon.
2. Uranus (girl from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury)
3. My PC, My GBA, My bros NGC, My TV, and my PC/GBA/NGCgames
4. Nope
5. I could just hug them.
6. I guess running around while screaming.
7. If they are three-headed, yes.
8. Your house?!?!?My house!
9. Saying :"Uuh, thanx, just what I always wanted....a sponge."
10. Little bros.
__________________
It kept me sane for a couple of years
As it drenched my fears
Of becoming like the others
Who become unhappy mothers
And fathers of unhappy kids
And why's that?
'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2003-01-11, 18:06
Cyberg-Ares's Avatar
Cyberg-Ares Cyberg-Ares is offline
Little Bastard Warrior.
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,857
1: brad pitt (i'm sure he has big feets
B: wario, i'm big, i'm fat, i'm ugly, i'm evil, and i steal things (Nirvana)
round 3: feet, brain, testikels, feet, south park
D: luckily, no
5: wtf is cacti...?
5½: scream... yeah thats pretty much it, i think some people would me...
7: no, actually no, i hate monkeys
H: why would i be in your house, it's propebly just some sort of shit hole... but if i was in your house, i would sleep
9: EAT IT! EAT IT! IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! WHAT YOU HAD FOR LUNCH! JUST! EAT IT! EAT IT!
10:atre.. wack... darkfla.. thats a tough one, hmmm... feet...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2003-01-11, 18:19
Double-J's Avatar
Double-J Double-J is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,411
Re: A question of ducks...

1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Because...

Tiger...cause they are smart and kickass.

2. If you could be any anime/videogames character, who would you be? Because...

Link...he is the hero of time after all.

3. 5 things you could't live without...

Video Games, Oxygen, the MBN, my PC, The Beatles, and porn.

4. Have you any stupid nick-names?

"The OzzMan" (for my love of Black Sabbath)

5. Do you like cacti? (please, good god, say NO)



6. You are on fire, what do you do?

I'm so hot, I'll go clubbing and find some sexy ladies.

7. Do you enyoy monkeys?

Sexually or for edible consumption?

8. What are you doing in my house?

Making porn.

9. You are given a sponge, what is the first thing you do with thes... sponge.

Ask it "Are you ready, Spongebob?"

10. Say the dirtiest thing that you think of!

It rhymes with "bunt", and starts with a "c".
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2003-01-11, 18:27
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
begins with C eh............... CACTUS!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2003-01-11, 18:32
Double-J's Avatar
Double-J Double-J is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,411
Re: Re: A question of ducks...

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J

It rhymes with "bunt"
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 2003-01-11, 19:41
Lord_of_2_suns's Avatar
Lord_of_2_suns Lord_of_2_suns is offline
A few steps behind you...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 541
WHy doesent you guys liek cactus...?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2003-01-11, 20:27
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
It rhymes with bunt.....
Crumpt? Cnumpt?

Oh I give up
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2003-01-11, 20:59
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_of_2_suns
WHy doesent you guys liek cactus...?
Cacti are evil, EVIL I TELL YOU!
EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2003-01-11, 21:04
Double-J's Avatar
Double-J Double-J is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,411
you'll never get it Pandy.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2003-01-12, 00:53
Panda's Avatar
Panda Panda is offline
Still in a dream...
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,047
Caramunt........ YAYAAHHAHAHA GOT IT.

Cactii arent evil. They are nice. Expecially leaved ones. I have one on my windowsill.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Answer and Question Thread Darkflame Off topic 301 2013-06-19 20:14
Important Question: Your Posts Bushmeister Off topic 16 2004-07-08 21:52
The Ultimate Question A_LIPSTICK Off topic 47 2003-07-18 03:01
LBA Win question (it's not what you think!) Ivan First aid 10 2002-09-18 18:24


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:13.




News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, the Magicball Network