Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Old 2005-10-31, 18:54
Registered Hunk

Link on mbn main page

Quote:
"The press not so has noticed the beginner, having built in turn to Half-Life 2, as in the mausoleum. F4-Toys have taken offence, but a kind have not shown. Also have correctly made, you see there works itself ???????? ??????? (Frederick Raynal)"
what does that mean??

http://3dnews.ru/games/games-weekly-01062003/

*checks for whatever it might say about anything*

*scrolls down*

Booobs!!

Last edited by Vral; 2005-10-31 at 19:00.
Old 2005-11-01, 00:59
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Vral: What do you mean with that?
Old 2005-11-01, 05:04
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
- Obrasilo: when you are the first to reply to a thread, I think you can ommit the "- [member]" thing, because it's quite obvious that you are referring to the only member who posted in the thread so far.
Old 2005-11-01, 05:26

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
That's really old news about F4-Toys and Fred's complaint about being ignored due to the highly anticipated Half-Life 2 at E3. Can't blame the guy. Hype is such an awful thing. Half Life 2 had the graphics and physics, but the story sucked and the FPS overall was not creative (not like F.E.A.R. at least). They never even gave Trium Planeta a chance! Not even a single fucking chance!

Not only was the opportunity for LBA3 robbed, but anything from the creative minds of Adeline team members. A damn shame that our market is ruled by such brainless twats. How pitiful it is-blahblahblah-goes into a rant~

P.S. The pictures of the topless employee at the bottom of the page is just her having a good time.
Old 2005-11-01, 09:25
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
This is a bad omen, I say. LBA 3 will be even more delayed after that.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2005-11-01, 12:00
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
-_-
There IS no lba3 coming.

I'm not saying Fred doesn't want to make LBA3, I'm sure he does, it just won't happen is all.
Old 2005-11-01, 16:05

I don't even know if we *need* LBA3, as much as we need a game with its spirit. If Trium Planeta is exactly that, then I really hope it gets made.

As far as I've heard, it hasn't been canceled yet.
Old 2005-11-01, 16:18
weee

No. We need "LBA3". That's the game we're in love with goddamnit!! Another game with it's spirit will just not be the same.
Old 2005-11-01, 17:11

I disagree.
If you think about it, LBA3 won't be the same as any of the other LBAs. In fact, Twinsen's Odyssey was WAY different from Relentless . It had a totaly different atmosphere, a different world, and dare I say, different main characters (not the same Zoe, not the same Baldino).

The only sad thing about not seeing LBA3 is the fact that Fred has a story written for it already. Then again, if LBA3's story is the same quality as that of TO's, I really hope a sequal never comes out. Albeit, Relentless's story was not all that great, it mimicked the simplicity of its environment. Plus, it made sense. LBA2 was a good game in terms of atmosphere, music, gameplay, and interaction, but let's face it, for a story driven game, it was pretty weak.
Old 2005-11-01, 17:55
Tomorrow burns!

While I'm translating LBA 2 into swedish, I'm gonna try enforce the stories by changing the dialogues that would affect the story's strength.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2005-11-01, 17:57
weee

You miss my point wingie, we fell in love with LBA because we were kids back then (that's how I see it at least). It will not be the same to see a complete new storyline.
Old 2005-11-01, 19:21
pioneer of the useless

has there been any news at all about trium planeta?

MAKE LBA3 HAPPEN!
Old 2005-11-01, 20:46
Master of Science & Magic

none
Old 2005-11-01, 20:55
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
I just hope there will be LBA3 and it will be the same style of lba1 and lba2
Old 2005-11-02, 04:23

StreGGy: How can you say that when LBA1 and LBA2 had completely different styles among themselves?

Of course, it will be a 3rd person action/adventure and probably cartoonish. But beyond that, anything can change. However, the chances for LBA3 are very close to zero, which is why I am more hopeful toward Fred's and D's newer projects.
Old 2005-11-03, 00:56
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
1: GET ONTOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2: Chaosfish : Just edit TP.exe to LBA3.exe

No, i've no idea why there's erotical pictures when you scroll down, have neither read the text (to unintrested tbh).

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2005-11-03, 04:24
Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vral
what does that mean??

http://3dnews.ru/games/games-weekly-01062003/

*checks for whatever it might say about anything*

*scrolls down*

Booobs!!
Yeah... the russians like their news with some cleavage... Especially gaming news.
Old 2005-11-03, 09:11
Tomorrow burns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwing
StreGGy: How can you say that when LBA1 and LBA2 had completely different styles among themselves?

Of course, it will be a 3rd person action/adventure and probably cartoonish. But beyond that, anything can change. However, the chances for LBA3 are very close to zero, which is why I am more hopeful toward Fred's and D's newer projects.
StreGGy means that there would be same enjoyable things like the previous LBA games.
Old 2005-11-03, 18:13
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Prophet
has there been any news at all about trium planeta?
It got ditched.

This is why I think there'll be LBA3 news before the end of the year.
Old 2005-11-04, 05:17

We don't know that it got ditched.

Last I heard, they didn't cancel it.