Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 2013-09-10, 21:11
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Polly parrot
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 5,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
This time, marcosmapf is with me. And possibly SpaceGuitiarist too. And even Kasia might be interested.
You had one, but you closed it 3 days after I joined
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 2013-09-10, 21:21
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Jesse: True, you're right.

- Polaris: Yes, I need to put it to the new hosting server, and I'm going to use the old one as a read-only archive, while the new one will be started from scratch, and using myBB instead of phpBB3. I will inform you guys when it's up.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 2013-09-10, 21:33
Rex_Hollywood's Avatar
Rex_Hollywood Rex_Hollywood is offline
Idyllic + whimsical
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Near the core, where it's still warm
Posts: 12,101
Logs? Yes? No?
__________________
Rex_Hollywood - Not changing signatures since 2001!
"Ignorance is bliss" (Cypher, 'The Matrix')
"If ignorance is bliss then wipe the smile off my face" (Rage Against The Machine)
"Ignorance IS NOT bliss! How is your credit card history?" (Banner)
"I find bliss in Ignorance" (Linkin Park - One Step Closer)
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 2013-09-10, 21:41
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Rex_Hollywood: I need to dig through the logs. I'll provide some logs as soon as I find some.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:11
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
This time, marcosmapf is with me. And possibly SpaceGuitiarist too. And even Kasia might be interested.
wow, so you'll have a forum with 4 members? sounds like a lot of fun!
also why are you imitating elliptic's sig? is it part of your obsession with her?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:14
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Reek: I'm only imitating one line from her signature, the rest is different. I doubt her signature contains the flag of the African National Congress or the first verse of the National Anthem of South Africa.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:26
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
- Reek: I'm only imitating one line from her signature, the rest is different. I doubt her signature contains the flag of the African National Congress or the first verse of the National Anthem of South Africa.
you didn't answer my question
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:26
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
The same goes for you.
i'm not the one complaining?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
That's the more ignorant logic I've ever seen. So because some event didn't happen the way you think it should have, it's automatically made up and false? Wow, just wow...
dude in every single one of your anecdotes people act just like you. normal people do not act like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Says the one who whines about every single post that's not to her liking.
Also, it's quite lame to force English only on a forum about French games which are officially available in at least 5 languages.
what exactly am i whining about? hint: i'm not whining about anything. what is wrong with you, seriously. you're the one shitting all over this thread with your complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
I think this signature perfectly sums up the problem with this forum. I'm sure surprised Jesse is friends with them, considering how much they shat on him in #lba a few months ago.
something that sums up the problem with this forum - the fact that i actively took the time to meet a bunch of people who post here? that i consider some of these people genuine friends rather than online buddies? that's the problem with this forum?

btw guys those names in my sig (i still have a couple more to add) are links to pics from all the meets so do check 'em out.

also you do realise that i'm my own seperate entity and not actally part of some #lba gang right? i mean, we hang out on an open irc channel. no blood lettings or face tattoos involved. i am friends with some people that other people in #lba are not and vice versa. i am closer with some people than others.

i'm pretty sure the worst thing i've said about jesse is that he looks like a white nationalist with his shirt off in one of his pictures. but i've met the dude in real life so i'm pretty sure he'd find the humour in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
And yes, maybe I am overly sensitive, but I was bullied for all of my adolescence, and the posts like A_LIPSTICK's, just remind me of that bullying.
Sorry but, after being bullied for all of my adolescence, at least in my adulthood I'd like to be table to talk to people without having to deal with accusations and insults.
dude. this is a forum about a semi-obscure video game on the internet. i'm pretty sure all of us were bullied in or out of school during adolescence. i mean, i didn't exactly have the greatest of social skills when i was in high school.

you seem to love giving some kind of sob story every time someone contradicts your opinion or answers one of your arguments though. accusing someone of being a bully every time someone calls you out is a really pathetic tactic and you will never be taken seriously if you continue that kind of behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Considering the harshness of A_LIPSTICK's posts, I'd say she takes stuff even more seriously. I mean she basically waits in the bushes for the perfect chance to insult me and accuse me of lying and making up stuff.
but... but you make it so easy!

fake edit: man there are so many new posts! part 2 of "quoting everything bad obras says about me" coming soon!
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:37
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK
dude in every single one of your anecdotes people act just like you. normal people do not act like you.
Ah, so now we resort to the typical rhetoric of "whoever does not act like I think they should, is not normal". Please, if you're going to accuse me of making things up, at least have the decency to come up with solid argumentation, not asinine statements such as this.

Quote:
something that sums up the problem with this forum - the fact that i actively took the time to meet a bunch of people who post here? that i consider some of these people genuine friends rather than online buddies? that's the problem with this forum?

btw guys those names in my sig (i still have a couple more to add) are links to pics from all the meets so do check 'em out.
Well sorry I don't have the money to organize a real-life meeting with you. And you surely haven't exactly shown the will to come for a visit to my country yet. But being treated like an inferior being because you haven't met me in real life is just ridiculous.
But then again, I'm not sure I'd want to meet you or Reek in real life, anyway. I certainly don't want to deal with you guys making the point that I'm the root of all evil in real life too. Having to deal with it online is enough.

Quote:
dude. this is a forum about a semi-obscure video game on the internet. i'm pretty sure all of us were bullied in or out of school during adolescence. i mean, i didn't exactly have the greatest of social skills when i was in high school.

you seem to love giving some kind of sob story every time someone contradicts your opinion or answers one of your arguments though. accusing someone of being a bully every time someone calls you out is a really pathetic tactic and you will never be taken seriously if you continue that kind of behaviour.
Well, you are absolutely right about this. But here's a tip for you: the same goes for you. Maybe if you approached me with anything other than "you are not normal because you do not behave according to my standards", "you lie", and all other sorts of statements that amount to "you are nothing but the root of all evil", maybe I'd take you more seriously too.

Quote:
but... but you make it so easy!

fake edit: man there are so many new posts! part 2 of "quoting everything bad obras says about me" coming soon!
LOL, why don't you just go to 4chan /b/ - you behave the exact same way they do.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:43
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post


Well sorry I don't have the money to organize a real-life meeting with you. And you surely haven't exactly shown the will to come for a visit to my country first. But being treated like an inferior being because you haven't met me in real life is just ridiculous.

are you for real? where did she criticize you for not participating in meetings?
why should she want to meet you (in your country or anywhere else, i mean this is you we're talking about)
and where did she say she treats you as inferior because she didn't meet you in real life?
you just made all that stuff up.
she was simply asking how the fact that she made good friends here is "what's wrong with the forum".
can't you understand basic english?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.

Last edited by Jesse; 2013-09-10 at 23:21. Reason: Slight flame
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 2013-09-10, 22:47
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Reek: LOL, maybe I am inferior then. And proud of it. Especially because that statement of yours is I think the most asinine thing I've ever read on this forum.

And well, my point was just, if she's going to show off how she likes some people more because she's met them in real life, then she should at least make the effort to meet all of us in real life.

Oh, and you guys - and me too - should follow Double-J's most precious advice ever: ignore anything porcine at your discretion.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:27
Jesse's Avatar
Jesse Jesse is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,509
If i could advice you:

1. Stop caring so much what your non-friends think of you.
2. And this is important!

Stop twisting what really happens,
Nobody is calling you the root of all evil. You always interpretet what is actually being said and add your own story to it. Then you play the victimrole, actively seeking it out.

Maybe taking stuff literary is better for you. So when lipstick calls you a liar you just think : "lipstick thinks i am lying....ok', instead of 'lipstick hates me, she wants me to die, she's evil, she melts baby kittens, oh god why, why is everybody against me?'
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:27
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
wow. just wow. she wasn't showing off. where do you see her showing off?
you're the one who said her sig sums up what's wrong with the forum, she tries to understand why you said that, and now she's showing off?

question: is it possible that you're insane?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:30
Jesse's Avatar
Jesse Jesse is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
wow. just wow. she wasn't showing off. where do you see her showing off?
you're the one who said her sig sums up what's wrong with the forum, she tries to understand why you said that, and now she's showing off?

question: is it possible that you're insane?
I completely don't follow it anymore either.

I think he just thinks of a counterargument whenever proven wrong.

Instead of just admitting he's wrong he will pick one aspect of what you say and completely change the argument just for the sake of having something to argue about
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:34
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Instead of just admitting he's wrong he will pick one aspect of what you say and completely change the argument just for the sake of having something to argue about
basically this.

the whole thing about him lying wasn't even the point i was making - i wasn't 100% saying he was a liar, i was just suggesting that what he said was highly improbable. but even if it was, who cares about rules on another forum? these are the rules for this forum, someone went against the rules and was politely informed of this, and obras thinks that this is horrible. he's yet to make an actual rebuttal to the point i originally made.
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:41
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse
If i could advice you:

1. Stop caring so much what your non-friends think of you.
2. And this is important!

Stop twisting what really happens,
Nobody is calling you the root of all evil. You always interpretet what is actually being said and add your own story to it. Then you play the victimrole, actively seeking it out.

Maybe taking stuff literary is better for you. So when lipstick calls you a liar you just think : "lipstick thinks i am lying....ok', instead of 'lipstick hates me, she wants me to die, she's evil, she melts baby kittens, oh god why, why is everybody against me?'
1. I agree on that, all I'm saying is Reek and A_LIPSTICK should do the same instead of reply with a harsh post anyone dares do or say anything they don't like/approve of.
2. Not the root of all evil, you're right about that. But Reek blatantly called me inferior tonight. I think that pretty much sums up their opinion about me.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:45
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK
but even if it was, who cares about rules on another forum? these are the rules for this forum, someone went against the rules and was politely informed of this, and obras thinks that this is horrible. he's yet to make an actual rebuttal to the point i originally made.
Yes, my anecdote is irrelevant to this forum, you're absolutely right about that. But you missed my point too. My point was, that informing someone who doesn't speak a word of English, that he needs to speak English, in English, was completely useless because the user didn't understand at all what Jesse told him. And noone had the possibility to act as an interpreter because the thread got closed, so only Moderators could reply to it.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:46
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
1. I agree on that, all I'm saying is Reek and A_LIPSTICK should do the same instead of reply with a harsh post anyone dares do or say anything they don't like/approve of.
2. Not the root of all evil, you're right about that. But Reek blatantly called me inferior tonight. I think that pretty much sums up their opinion about me.
why does it sum up my opinion about you? why are we one entity?

also, these posts are only harsh because they contradict your arguments. that's the biggest reason why you dislike them. not sugar-coating everything isn't against the rules. you called me a bully tonight, which is offensive to use against someone (although i actively welcome people calling me names, it's seriously hilarious). maybe you need to stop displaying such childish and hypocritical behaviour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Yes, my anecdote is irrelevant to this forum, you're absolutely right about that. But you missed my point too. My point was, that informing someone who doesn't speak a word of English, that he needs to speak English, in English, was completely useless because the user didn't understand at all what Jesse told him. And noone had the possibility to act as an interpreter because the thread got closed, so only Moderators could reply to it.
then maybe he shouldn't be posting a forum that's written entirely in english then? i mean, how did he even navigate here if he can't speak english?
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 2013-09-10, 23:51
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
this post is an ad hominem attack. yay for being north korea.

also it's really asinine. oh well, welcome to jesusland, i guess.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 2013-09-11, 00:00
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK
why does it sum up my opinion about you? why are we one entity?
Because so far, I've yet to see any of you disagree with the rest of #lba on something important.

Quote:
also, these posts are only harsh because they contradict your arguments. that's the biggest reason why you dislike them. not sugar-coating everything isn't against the rules.
The posts are harsh because they contradict my arguments with ad hominem counter-arguments, and mostly not needed at all.

Quote:
you called me a bully tonight, which is offensive to use against someone (although i actively welcome people calling me names, it's seriously hilarious). maybe you need to stop displaying such childish and hypocritical behaviour?
And your good friend Reek called me inferior, which is also offensive to use against someone.
Also, you clearly stated you find wrong my mere action of expressing a dissenting opinion about some moderation actions. That's basically telling me I'm not welcome to express my opinion unless it so happens to agree with yours. That's not childish behavior?
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 2013-09-11, 00:01
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,315
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek
this post is an ad hominem attack. yay for being north korea.

also it's really asinine. oh well, welcome to jesusland, i guess.
Please, go to 4chan /b/ and continue this there. It's much more appropriate there than here.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 2013-09-11, 00:22
A_LIPSTICK's Avatar
A_LIPSTICK A_LIPSTICK is offline
ffffff
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,085
Listen here Obras.

A few months ago, the MBN community was in a mess. Just as hope seemed lost, this IRC channel arived. lba. It was a beacon of hope in a sea of rage and hate. But all to soon it became apparent that little had actually changed, trolls were still there and the troubles were not gone, merely sleeping.

When I joined lba I believed that this was the way forward, with a large moderation team and a forum set up to make the most of he good things in MBN. But it was soon clear that this was far from the truth.

In may I looked towards the world of IRC channels, and I sw that there was only one channel in existence. I thought this was an appalling sate for this to be in, so I decided to create kewlkrew, to show that you can create good IRC channels. We soon grew in record time, clearly showing that it was possible to do this. Now back then, we and our friends in lba did not get on too well, but we resolved our arguments each time they happened.

Then soemthing else came along that would threatena nd then destroy all that hard work. This was a threat I had not expected and was more damaging as a result. The op of lba, ambient, intentionally ruining the reputation of these two IRC channels and asking them to go to war on each other! Almost everyone on both sides refused, saying that this was an argument between 4 people, not two entire irc channels. Still he kept it up, knowing that he was damaging both IRC channels, and the kewlkrew, being new, would struggle to stay alive.

At this point the corruption of lba became apparent, as Anakin, the then op of kewlkrew was leaving due to the fact that his life required more of his time for work. So a new moderator had to be found. As you will see in my last paragraph, I sauid almost everyone disagreed with ambient's call for a war. But there was one who awnted it, more than anything else. He wanted a war between these irc channels, despite what it would do. And because he agreed with ambient and went against eveyone else and reason, so it was that Rex_Hollywood was chosen to head the channel.

Ok, things were still going along fine, and Rex_hollywood was doing a decent job. But then we get to the point that truly reveals how this forum works.

In august, I figured that I would soon not be able to run kewlkrew, owing to the fact I would start my A-Levels. As a result I handed it to the person who promised me that he was "100% commited" to kewlkrew and could do the job. I gave it to jasiek. However, as soon as I did this, and he acknowledged. He vanished, he was absent for considerable time and left us leaderless, thus damaging kewlkrew as a whole, giving the idea that it was inactive.

Then He comes back and decides that, being inactive a while, and not actually doing what he said he would, he decided to declare this irc channel "dead", calling its name "mud" and that the only hope for "a fresh start" would be to leave this ruin and join his own irc channel. I later discovered that he had been planning to create his own irc channel since before he accepted the position of op, and before he declared that the was "100% commited to kewlkrew".

Now, he convinces everyone in kewlkrew to join, and they all believe him that it is dead, even though we are logging many flight hours. So he comes onto HQ, destroys kewlkrew's own website, and delcares that he has legitiamtely opened his own irc channel. A lba mod tells me to post on here my complaint, and Rex_Hollywood, the supposedly fair and impartial person who was chosen for the postition of head admin for the civillian section, decides to ban me and give me a warning for "flaming". Several times I am told that I was complaining the "wrong way", so I ask him how should I complain then, if this is the case.

To add insult to injury, All of kewlkrews ops decide that despite everything, and the fact I have complained, jasiek is the good guy, so anything I say is from now on "flaming". When I made a complaint I get warnings, one of which was becasue of the "abuse" I have sent to Rex_Hollywood over the PMs. BTW, I made a few notes on how he moderated, and accused him of not being an impartial moderator, which I believe is legitimate on this irc channel, considering there is a whole section for people tp truly flame against the ops!

When I make a complaint against the fact that despite all this ambient has still refused to remove his lie on the blog, that we are at war, I get another warning for flaming.

People, let me ask you, what kind of system decides what you can say and not say based on how well you bow down to the op? Who, when somebody disagrees, places several warnings, (one of which was just for makiing a post which did "not contribute" to the topic as such), brings them within an inch of being banned and lets the person who took away what they had worked for get away with it?

I speak out and look, I am on probation, my life on lba has been destroyed and anything I worked towards has beentrodden on and ground to dust. I got a two day ban on the kewlkrew for asking jasiek a question, which was nothing to do with any issues we have. jasiek also decides that he hates me to the extent, that I am not allowed to do anyhting on kewlkrew, and that abny request I make is "flaming" and a bannable offence.

So people, This shows you that in the end, it does not matter how much you contribute to MBN, how much enthusiasm you have, or what you have done for the community. If you dare speak out against this dictatorship, you will be silenced. I send this message to all of you this way, for all of my posts are moderated before anybody else can see them. So this complaint for sure, would be blocked from the public view. People, you can try all you like, but If you are not an old friend then that is it.

I know that I am not the only person who is infuriated with this system, far from it. There is a large part of the MBN population who are also angry at teh way that this corrupt regime operates, and would glady remove it if possible.

By the time many of you have seen this, it is likely I will have been banned. If so then this will show how dictatorial the admins are, and how they dslike the truth, settling for only waht they want to hear.

The truth after all, is far too...
__________________
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 2013-09-11, 04:12
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
fake edit: man there are so many new posts! part 2 of "quoting everything bad obras says about me" coming soon!
Indeed, too many news posts, took me a lot of time to read through all of those

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
By the time many of you have seen this, it is likely I will have been banned. If so then this will show how dictatorial the admins are, and how they dslike the truth, settling for only waht they want to hear.

The truth after all, is far too...
You haven't been yet, sorry. Btw, I'm not sure if this is true or not, but if so the forum is much more obscure then I thought it was. I guess it had much worse days then the ones we are having

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
wow, so you'll have a forum with 4 members? sounds like a lot of fun!
also why are you imitating elliptic's sig? is it part of your obsession with her?
Please stop being a douche. Yes, I am probably going to join the forum he creates, but that doesn't mean you have to make fun of it. I realy enjoy this forum, but attitudes like yours are just ruining it. I have nothing against any member in here, but you guys are making it hard for that to continue true. As I said before - And I will repeat once again - I don't like the attitude that A_LIPSTICK, you and Anakin displayed several times in the forums, but that doesn't change the fact that you still have your own opinions and should post whatever you like - of course, if that doesn't break any rule of be super disrespectful (like many posts have been in the past weeks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Because so far, I've yet to see any of you disagree with the rest of #lba on something important.
STOP. This is only making things worse for you, can't you notice it? Battler, I think of you as one of the members in here that I have most connection and enjoy chatting, so I'm saying this as a friend - STOP. We all understand that things happened between you and most of the "#lba gang" in the past, but that is not a reason to continue blaming them for everything that happens. If they say bad things about you, IGNORE. That's the best you can do, considering how far the harassment between you guys have gone to. Or at least, you all should try to be more friendly to each other instead of blaming and flaming and harassing all the time. AND FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR BATTLER. YOU SHOULD ALL STOP ARGUING ABOUT THE CHILDISH THINGS YOU ARE NOW. BE MORE FRIENDLY WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND STOP FLAMING IN THE FORUMS. IF YOU WANT THING TO CHANGE, THEN HELP ASWELL.


Oh, and before someone says I'm a hypocrite because of my last post... then I may be. I realy want things to change in here, and I displayed that SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY, but you have to understand that the thing I hate the most - more then being bullied or anything like that - is being accused of things that I didn't do. And I was, so I had to give a harsh answer towards it. I do care about how I look to others, mostly because of my appearence in real life or because of some of the several problems I have (And have already discussed in here), but it still doesn't change the fact people should stop being so agressive with each other. If you all at least TRY to be nice to the members that are complaining about the things in the forum, then maybe we can all just have FUN like we did when I first joined (before all this fight started)

Last edited by marcosmapf; 2013-09-11 at 04:22.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 2013-09-11, 04:24
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
well polaris, i hope you're happy. this is all clearly your fault
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 2013-09-11, 04:38
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,466
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
Indeed, too many news posts, took me a lot of time to read through all of those




Please stop being a douche. Yes, I am probably going to join the forum he creates, but that doesn't mean you have to make fun of it.
i don't have to, but i'd like to, since i find the idea of a forum that consists solely of the 4 of you to be hilarious.
also you should know that i've been to several forums started by battler, and they all ended up with him mostly talking to himself. that's part of why i find this so funny.
Quote:
I realy enjoy this forum, but attitudes like yours are just ruining it. I have nothing against any member in here, but you guys are making it hard for that to continue true. As I said before - And I will repeat once again - I don't like the attitude that A_LIPSTICK, you and Anakin displayed several times in the forums
i gotta be honest with you, i don't actually care.
you're new here, and the simple truth is you have no idea what's going on.
if you'd have been here as long as i have you would've known that battler is obsessive and delusional. he hates a_lipstick and me. it's because she and i used to tease him like, 9 years ago or something. he can't move on. he's obsessed. you don't know about this, but this whole thing with battler complaining nonstop about elliptic? it's been going on for years. YEARS. he can't stop. he will never stop. he's not looking for anything logical. he can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. he just wants to complain. that's all he ever does. he lives for it.

can't you see that his last 5-6 or so posts make no sense? can't you see that he's just making things up, like elliptic criticizing him for not being in meets, or alipstick showing off? he's just making things up as he goes, because he knows he's losing the argument. he pretends he doesn't understand the simple things we're saying to him, because he can't think of a proper answer. he is a man consumed with hatred, and it is that hatred and that hatred alone that drives him.

and yeah, i'll admit that you're pretty impartial when it comes to other members. but polaris and battler are definitely hypocrites.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.

Last edited by Reek; 2013-09-11 at 04:44.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
now don't complain Jesse Off topic 14 2001-01-25 08:50


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:16.




News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, the Magicball Network