Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2002-11-14, 20:45
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Heh...yeah,twinsal's right.
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2002-11-14, 20:49
Somewhat evil

Send a message via MSN to Star
Twinsal>You're right, but she has her own personality at least. I think the 4 I was talking about are the worst in our class.
Old 2002-11-14, 20:50
Boddah

Twinsal, what colour is your hair (sorry if you posted allready, i missed it )
Thats another thing i like about the mbn. What you said about this girl making comments at you, people can come here and get support about things like that. Its nice.
T.H.E.:Technician Hardwired for Exploration
E.L.F.:Entity Limited to Fighting

visit my site:

www.ramondshut.cjb.net

Old 2002-11-14, 20:59
I may LOOK innocent

Thanx all. My hair is brown. I don't know why but making your hair red seems to be IT at the moment.

Star> They ARE bad, and they got a wrong influence at certain people. Eventually it's there problem, and not mine. So let them.
Who become unhappy mothers
And fathers of unhappy kids
And why's that?
'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Old 2002-11-14, 21:04
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Originally my hair was short and a dark, chocolate brown. I had gotten the same haircut nearly all my life. Then this girl I liked, now my girlfriend, told me to grow my hair out. This was a little over a year ago. Now I have moderately long hair and just recently dyed it BLACK. I have to say, it's a lot of fun looking this cool.

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal
Old 2002-11-14, 21:08
Boddah

Is that not kind of weak.
No offence meant and correct me if im wrong, but it sounds to me like your girlfriend would be ashamed of you if you didn't look 'cool'. A.K.A. If you were just d'sparil.

visit my site:

www.ramondshut.cjb.net

Old 2002-11-14, 21:12

Na, na,

She wouldn't care if I cut my hair and let it go brown again. Mostly it was my decision anyhow. Plus, there was a lot of good reasons for it. One, I might not be able to grow long hair later in life. Two, I'm in college, cheap, and therefore don't want to spend the money to pay someone to cut my hair. Three, with short hair I look too young and get carded everywhere I go. Four, I wouldn't trust myself or anyone I knew to cut my hair for free. And Five, I like it this way.

She just gave me the idea.

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal
Old 2002-11-14, 21:16
Boddah

Ok. Sorry if i sounded more insulting than i meant to. I almost deleted the message, but then i thought-"what if he allready read it?"
So i left it. Long hairs cool where you live? That rocks. I actually fit in somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit my site:

www.ramondshut.cjb.net

Old 2002-11-14, 21:16
Somewhat evil

Twinsal>I guess you're right... But I still can't stand them. (BTW, I send you a PM!)
Old 2002-11-14, 21:19

No, it's cool, Raymond. I can see how I made it look like I changed myself just 'cause she told me to, which isn't the case. I did it 'cause I needed some change or else I would go insane. (Not that I'm not, or anything. ) Anyway, yeah, long hair. Unfortunately, it's not as cool with everyone else here. ^^;; Most people tell me to get a haircut and all this. Really annoying. But I stand against those peoples!

Old 2002-11-14, 21:22
Boddah

Yeah, why waste your sanity now when you may need it later. Im a lemon!!!!!!!!!

visit my site:

www.ramondshut.cjb.net

Old 2002-11-14, 21:34
Party animal

Ramond> Good! stay, and keep on being an active member.

I always wanted long hair, but it doesn't look too good.
So i keep it semi-long, and well kept.
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2002-11-14, 22:05
Neko

I wanted to grow long hair because:
1. Long hair rocks.
2. I hated my former hair.
3. I wanted to put it in a tail, or at least try it
4. Hairbands rock

Everyone said: Heh you will look goofy with longer hair etc etc, and THEY now say: Woah! looks cool!

I do what I want, and oh yeah to Twinsal and everyone else who has ever been in the situation that you don't 'fit' in:
don't bother, if they dislike you that's their problem.
Old 2002-11-14, 23:14
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
I just read page 2 and someone said anything about female colorblindness and I felt for just commenting how it is:

The colorblindgene is in the x-gene (which women have two of, men has only one, and also a y-gene). If a man gets the x-gene (from his mother, he gets the y-gene from his father) he will be colorblind since he only has one x-gene. But for a woman to become colorblind it requires 2 'infected' (wrong word) x-genes, since the colorblindgene is recessive. That's why women are much more rarely colorblind than men.
Old 2002-11-15, 07:42
I may LOOK innocent

I want my hair shorter than it is now. But my mom won't do it coz "your hair is so beautiful, it would be a big waste to make it shorter". And I certainly don't want to pay people just to cut my hair.

Jesse> That's not true! If you just let it be, you are the one who later will have problems in social life. My hate for humans is the result of my former class (not 100%, but at least 50%) You can also get very naive or aggresive or lone and lots of other things. I turned out to be able to handle it quit well. The change was necesary for me to get "stronger".
And why's that?
Old 2002-11-15, 10:03
Party animal

Wow! Twinsal just said something that i myself experienced a few years ago.
Do you want to hear about it?
you DO?!
okay.

In my first school, in which i began my 7th year of learning,
everybody were snobs and jerks, i liked a very little number of people over there.
However i was not a loner, i didn't like being alone, and also, i was afraid if people saw me alone, they'd laugh at me.
So i made friends with people whom i didn't like.

I was weak-charactered. I had no principles, or self-respect.

Do you know what inspired the change?
Believe it or not, it was Video Games.
The main characters of The Final Fantasy series were always brave, honorable,determined, strong both in body and spirit.
I wanted to be just like them.
I realized my life was a little FUBAR, and i decided on my own accord to move to a different (and better) school, and start anew.

Now I have friends who i like, and i am my own person.
I put a lot of effort into studying, and i work out in a gym.
I do everything to be the best person that i can.
I also do my best to be nice and kind to people.

I never let things get me down, I always do my best.
So in the last 2 years i have become someone i am proud of for the first time in my life.
Old 2002-11-15, 10:34
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
POWER TO THE UNAPRICHIATED PEOPLE!

you really have to check what becomes of the people that mock you, most of them end really bad
Old 2002-11-15, 12:01
Party animal

Really? I hope so!

Or maybe i shouldn'y wish a bad fate for other people, even if they sux0rz.
Old 2002-11-15, 12:48
Neko

Gee I don't know, I seem to be able to get along with almost every individual I know.

But what do you mean with 'hate for human' ? You dislike all of us? !
No seriously, how do you mean it?

What happens to me most of the times, is that because I feel pretty confident, most people 1. get along, 2. like what I do, 3. See I am not impressed whenever they try to make fun of me and leave it that way.

About your hair: How short do you want it then? It looks nice to me.
Old 2002-11-15, 15:36
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
"I dont mind people, its humanity I cant stand"~Lewis (Peanuts, charles schultz)
Old 2002-11-15, 15:49
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
Quote:
Originally posted by Twinsal
I want my hair shorter than it is now. But my mom won't do it coz "your hair is so beautiful, it would be a big waste to make it shorter". And I certainly don't want to pay people just to cut my hair.
wtf?? She cant limit your rights to do what you want to your hair. Let Twinsal cut it or something! ^^
Old 2002-11-15, 18:30
Boddah

Quote:
Ramond> Good! stay, and keep on being an active member.
What the hell do you mean!?!?
Custom av, hence ive been here long enough to not be a newbie. I joined last easter, i just stopped posting for a while.

visit my site:

www.ramondshut.cjb.net

Old 2002-11-15, 19:22
I may LOOK innocent

Anakin> that doesn't sound strange. The reason I survived it without therapy or something is becoz of a game: RAMA. There was a place in it where you had to count in alien numbers. I don't know why, but the thought things could be different than learned started some process in which I always think about what's good and what's wrong. Why things are and how to solve things. That helped me through.
But I have to admit my teachers could have cared more about the situation. The only thing they did was saying:"If they are mean to you, than you are simply gonna play on the other half of the field."
And why's that?
Old 2002-11-15, 19:54
Boddah

Tell me about it.
I have been bullied since tha day i started school. Ive been to a million teachers but they dont want to waste their time on white trash like me.

visit my site:

www.ramondshut.cjb.net

Old 2002-11-15, 20:17
Somewhat evil

I've been bullied as well. About 5 years ago. But the people who used to bully me still can't let it be. They're still acting stupid when I'm around. I usually ignore them or say something like "Don't be so pattetic!''.
I still didn't fit in after I left that school. I had some friends, but they were all a lot younger. When I went to high school, I lost contact with them. I didn't have a own personality when I first got there. I just acted like all the other people acted and tried really hard to fit in. But they were still mean to me. It took about 3 years before I realized that they weren't right for me. In the last year I gaint a lot of confidence and self respect, although I was alone. But now I'm finally happy again. I've gotten some friends and I just have more fun. Now I don't really care what other people think about me. I'm just me and I'm not going to change for anyone.