Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > Twinsuniverse > Encyclopedia Twinsunica

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Encyclopedia Twinsunica The Encyclopedia Twinsunica is the older version of the Twinsuniverse, about the world of the LBA games.

Old 2003-09-16, 18:01
Ben Folds live

Send a message via MSN to Lucifer
I'll write another article soon, when I'm a bit less busy with school......
Old 2003-09-16, 18:11
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Sewers (Citadel Island)

I have decided to take control of the Southern Hemisphere, and cover all articles there now.
This is the very last article of Citadel Island:

[official]

List with clover boxes locations:

Quote:
Locations of several clover leaves and boxes: There is a box for clover leaves in the sewers of Citadel island, and another in the basement of the tavern
A note left by the Weather Wizard:

Quote:
"In the secret room, in the center of the sewers, there is an enchanted globe. The Weather Wizard put it there. According to him, it has to do with the Prophecy of Sendell. I preferred to lock this room : it can be opened only with the small pyramid."
Mies van der Rooh's father:

Quote:
I am updating the works of my defunct son. Certain plans here date back from the time when he rebuilt the island's network of sewers.
[quote]Here we have a very instructive map of the sewers. Before you can consult it, you must wait until I restore it. For that, I need a vial of gallic acid. Unfortunately, there's none left on the island.[quote]

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I needed. I am going to use it on the map of the sewers.
Rabbibunny worker:

Quote:
What a pain these sewers! What a stink and I still have oodles of manhole covers to update. Phew!! I have had it up to here!!
Quote:
Well, I am certain he is not in the sewers, I would have seen him.
[fan]

The sewers system of Citadel Island runs just underneath Lupin-Burg, and its streets are parallel to the ones of the "upper town". Just like any other sewers system, this system carries down in pipes the waste water of the locals into the sea. Like most of the other sewer systems around the planet, this one also provides the ability to reach specific locations around the sewers. Accessing the sewers is usually possible through grates located at several locations around the island, such as nearby Chez Luc, or at the top of the cliffs.
Most people, however, will find no things of real interest around the sewers. Most streets are rather dull, and even a bit stinky. The only ones likely to be found there are repairmen doing some maintenance work on the sewers. In the middle of the sewers, however, there seems to be a secret room, as it seems imposibble to reach the room, or open the hidden door to it.

[role]

During Twinsen's first adventure, the sewers were much smaller than they were before their mass renovation just before his second adventure. The only streets there then were Little Vachond street and Dr. FunFrock's square, to which Twinsen went mainly for consumable bonuses. During his second adventure, however, the sewers were much bigger, and Twinsen paid a visit to the place more than once. The main landmark we can spot at his travels to the sewers is without a shaddow of a doubt finding Sendell's Ball in the secret room at the middle of the sewers, thus enabling him concting Swndell, as well as reaching a higher level of magic.

[related]

Dr FunFrock Square
Green Corulla Street
Little Vachond street
Safeguard Street

[authors]

morshem
Old 2003-09-17, 15:21

White Leaf Desert

[official]

Twinsen:

Quote:
To the White Leaf Desert
Raymond the Elf:

Quote:
Hi, you should go see one of my fellow elves who is in the White Leaf Desert. He can give you a blue card.
Space guitar inventory description:

Quote:
Space Guitar. It was found in the middle of an asteroid that landed in the White Leaf Desert. It brought new harmonics to Twinsun.
Book in the library:

Quote:
"In the distant past, when the spheros, rabbibunnies, Quetches and grobos emerged from the original primordial soup, centuries before Dr. FunFrock's coup, a prophecy was pronounced. Its text is hardly remembered today and that is why people now refer to it as the "Legend". It explained how "the Heir," when his time had come, would be called to overthrow a tyrant! The secret of the Legend can still be learned somewhere in the White Leaf Desert."
Stable horse:

Quote:
One of my colleagues was galloping at full speed across the White Leaf Desert and he said that he saw someone locked up in a grotto, behind a giant symbol of some kind.
[fan]

The Island of the White Leaf Desert has received its name from the desert with the same name in the middle of the island. Although being a pretty hot place, the conditions of the White Leaf Desert aren't too extreme, and they certainly enable normal life there. As a possible proof, an old rabbibunny hermit used to habit at the place during the time of FunFrock's reign. At that time, the whole island was rather deserted, without any signs of life in the place. The only thing of real interest at the desert then was the mysterious Temple of Bù, to which no one dared venture. Additionally, there was a Sendell's Seal on the wall, which served as a block to the grotto of Joe the Elf. One more thing to note about the desert at that time was the meteor that fell in the place once, leaving behind a space guitar.
By the time of Twinsen's second adventure, the whole island was renovated. The desert has almost disappeared, and was replaced by a Temple Park, a cemetery and a race track. Any signs of the deserted place used to be there once have gone, also resulting in the island being populated with different characters.

[role]

Although the desert itself didn't serve a specific role in Twinsen's adventure, the quetch used it as an access route to several places. During his first adventure, this was the only way to reach the Temple of Bù, the place where Twinsen released Joe the Elf to receive the Elves' Club Blue Card, and the place where Twinsen has exchanged his magic flute for a space guitar, thus enabling the old rabbibunny fullfilling an old dream of his, and grow flowers in the desert.
By the time of Twinsen's second adventure, these flowers were not there any more. A fancy theme park has replaced them, as well as the other things mentioned before. The White Leaf Desert then served less purpose in Twinsen's adventure, and was only a route to the different venues around the island.

[related]

Temple of Bù
Joe the Elf

[authors]

morshem
Old 2003-12-10, 19:07
Ben Folds live

Teleportation Center painter

A short article about the Teleportation Center painter, I'm really happy that the Twinsunica is back online!

[stats]

Size: medium
Race: Rabbibunny
Age range: adult

[official]

Teleportation Center painter:
Quote:
It's weird this sign that appears, I paint over it regularly but it comes back every time.
Quote:
Clever, now there is no longer a sign on the wall.
[fan]

The Teleportation Center painter, whose name is unknown, was in charge of doing some left painting work for FunFrock’s Teleportation Center. His main task was to paint over the symbol of Sendell that kept reappearing on the wall.

[role]

After Mies van der Rooh had hinted on the weak point of the Teleportation Center on the left side of the building, the Teleportation Center painter gave Twinsen the final hint to his way of entrance to the well protected building. Twinsen had to blow the Horn of Gawley in front of the Sendell symbol on the wall in order to get inside the building.

[related]

Teleportation Center
Horn of Gawley
Mies van der Rooh

[authors]

Lucifer
Old 2003-12-11, 07:37

Thanks a lot for the article Lucifer!

I'll add it as soon as the admin panel will be available again (what's going on with that, wacko? )
Old 2003-12-11, 10:56

Tralu's cave

[official]

Raph:

Quote:
Mr. Twinsen! Free me, quick!! I am Raph! You know, the lighthouse keeper!! I've been caught by the Tralü, he wants to turn me into a rabbibunny-melba.
Quote:
Please, Mr. Twinsen, go get your fetching little costume and your magic ball. Be our hero again! Come back to save me from the Tralü. I'm scared he's gonna eat me!!
Quote:
Thank you, Mr. Twinsen! I was rehearsing a new tune when this filthy Tralü chewed up my guitar. Besides, it looks like he got others before me!! Well, back to the lighthouse, otherwise I'll get in hot water.
Unknown:

Quote:
I heard he likes to "seek inspiration" by "The Cliffs of the Woodbridge". That place is dangerous, if half of what I've heard about the Tralü's for real. Don't go if you are unarmed.
Quote:
Infortunately, he's disappeared, Mr. Twinsen! I hope he hasn't gone on another of his strolls on the cliffs! One of these days it might be nasty, with all these rumors about the Tralü...
Felix:

Quote:
Say Twinsen, did you ever see that Tral? They say it's a monster that lives in the cliffs above Lupin-Bourg. If you take a walk up there, don't forget to carry a weapon. I mean your magic ball!
Quote:
Hey, did you really destroy the Tral? This monster really existed? Hail to you, may you be prosperous and may the Sendells protect your descendants!
Bob:

Quote:
Ah, he's disappeared?! Oh, well, I never really liked him! May the Tral take him away!!
[fan]

Isolated from the centre on the island far away on the cliffs, the Tralu's cave is rumored to be the most dangerous place on Citadel Island. However, none of these rumors are based on real facts, as no person who ever dared venture there came back alive.
The main rumor regarding this cave talks about a monster named the Tralu, which is rumored to kidnap and eat who ever comes by the cave. For this reason, the area around the cave is usually vacant.

In reality, these rumors were actually true. The monster named the Tralu did inhabit at the cave, and after its death, a few rabbibnuny skeletons were found at the place. The tralu's death brang a big relief to the inhabitants of the island.

The cave itself is an extremely big cave, devided into at least three major areas. The first area is a large, spooky room, pretty much empty. The sound of water dropping from the ceiling makes the place even spookier than one can imagine. On first sight the place might look quite safe, but taking a bigger look around results in spotting the most dangerous place around: the Tralu's cell.
The Tralu usually stays inside its cell, and will hardly be seen out of it. It owns the key to the cell though, which means it can easily go in out whenever it wishes to. The cell is blocked by an iron gate, and a natural rock fence.
The next room is as spookier as the first one, and maybe even more. In this room, one may also find deadly bats flying around, venomous snakes just waiting for a target, and sometimes even crabs, hiding in the corners and waiting for people to pass by. And if those are not enough, then dangerous shooting machines will shoot fire balls at any person who dares get even near.
A large platform which leads into the next area of the cave is located at the left of the room, with three ancient ladders attached to it, to enable getting on the platform.
Additionally, an iron gate on top of the platform is blocking the way, and in order to pass through, one must jump over holes and escape the dangers of the room until he reaches a desired lever used to open the gate.
Once in the third area, one is encountered upon two baby Tralus, which he might mistake for being the real Tralus. However, even though hard to defeat, these two Tralus are vital, as they are the holder of two keys used to open the two gates which lead into the very last room of the cave - the Tralu's cell.
Once killing these two baby monsters, the way to the Tralu is seperated only by a few platforms, with dangerous spikes between them. Once jumping from one platform to another until just opening the gate, the person will reach a stone bridge. The black bird flying around the bridge might look innocent, but with a little insouciance, anyone can lose balance and fall to the water by the bird, thus losing one clover leaf.
After crossing the bridge, only one gate seperates between the person and the Tralu. Passing through this gate will result in returning into the first room, straight into the Tralu's cave.

[role]

In his searches for Raph, Twinsen heard from quite a few people that the lighthouse keeper might be found in the cliffs area. After searching around the cliffs a bit, Twinsen eventually reached the Tralu's cave, where he found Raph. On Raph's advice, Twinsen went out to grab his magic ball and his ancestral tunic, before advancing in the cave.
After coming back to the cave, Twinsen made his way around the cave, in the way described in details previously. On his way there, he met his old friend Joe the Elf, who was happy to brag in one of his magic tricks.
Once in the Tralu's cell, Twinsen dropped himself down the platform into the floor, only to be encountered by a fire ball fusillade from the Tralu's directon, resulting in him losing quite a few life points. However, the quetch was able to recover quickly, and after a tight and long fight, he was able to finally defeat the infamous Tralu.

Once defeating the moster, Twinsen grabbed the key to the cell where Raph was kept, and freed him. At the entrance to the cave, the quetch was encountered by his loving girlfriend, who gave him a long speach about how disappointed she was. After Twinsen calmed her down, they both went to the lighthouse, where the weather wizard was finally able to cease the storm.

[theories]

The iron gates in the cave, as well as a few barrels and ladders around the room, might indicate that the cave served for another purpose before the Tralu came in.

[trivia]

Once Twinsen defeated the Tralu, the cave became completely deserted, and served no purpose at all not only for Twinsen, but also for the rest of the inhabitants, who were probably too busy being impressed by the arriving esmers.

[related]

Tralu
Raph
Joe the Elf
Cliffs

[authors]

morshem

Phew!
Old 2003-12-12, 21:26

Pirate flag

[official]

Rabbibunny rebel at the Hamalayi Mountains:

Quote:
I'm with the rebels who are fighting against FunFrock. We are currently trying to cross the Hamalayi mountains. Our leader, Colonel Kroptman, has been taken prisoner. Welcome aboard if you are joining the fight! Go see my friends on Rebellion island. They will let you dock only if you're displaying the proper emblem: a pirate flag with a skull.
When stealing the flag:

Quote:
You've just stolen a Pirate's Flag.
Inventory description:

Quote:
Pirate Flag. You can attach it to a boat.
Museum description:

Quote:
" Skull flag. Pirate emblem belonging to the famous pirate Captain LeBorgne. "
[fan]

The pirate flag is an emblem used by the Twinsunian rabbibunnies rebelling against FunFrock as a sign of trustworthiness. Whoever wishes to show his good wills, must carry a pirate flag on his ship's mast. Without this flag, anyone who dares getting even near the island will be encountered by a fusillade from the rebels, eventually scaring him away. However, carrying this flag on your ship will be highly approved by the rebels, who will realize the good wills of the visitor.
These flags are pretty rare to achieve, and for that reason they may be considered the emblem of the rebels. These flags were used mainly during the times of the ruthless pirate, LeBorgne.

[role]

In his quests of defeating FunFrock, Twinsen realized that joining the rebels at Rebellion Island would be quite worthy. However, when trying to reach the island, Twinsen was encountered by a fusillade from the rebels, which scared him away to the Hamalayi Mountains. There, he met another rebel, who told him that he must retrieve a pirate flag if he wishes to reach the Rebellion Island.
Following the rebel's advice, when robbing the Maritime Museum on Proxima Island, Twinsen managed to steal a pirate flag, which he later hanged upon his catamaran. Once having the flag on, the quetch was able to safely reach Rebellion Island, and join the rebels in defeating the evil tyrant.

[related]

Rebellion Island
Maritime Museum
Rebels

[authors]

morshem
Old 2003-12-14, 17:39
Ben Folds live

Cool articles morshem! I hope you'll get access to the admin panel soon.
Old 2003-12-14, 17:47
!!!!!

And to get to be a mod of this forum. (el...)
Old 2003-12-14, 17:51
Ben Folds live

Yes, sure a good idea!
Old 2003-12-14, 18:19

I was actually planning to ask El about that, but it's not very relevant at laest until the admin panel is available (what's up with that, wacko? ).

Anyway, I think I'm giong to write about the Red Magentic Card next .
Old 2003-12-16, 15:25

Red Magnetic Card

[official]

When receiving the card:

Quote:
You now have the Red Magnetic Card.
Inventory description:

Quote:
Red Magnetic Card. It will allow you to open the doors with a red lock.
Rabbibunny at the ski summit:

Quote:
Use your red card to use the skilift.
Imprisoned rabbibunny:

Quote:
I can't help you. Except perhaps... considering the risks you've taken, I guess I can trust you. I was arrested on this island, but earlier on I gave a fake red card to my brother who was living on Proxima island. He will give it to you if you say "Amos" to him (the location of the house is now indicated on your Holomap).
Quote:
She's not being held here. But if you want my red card, go and see my brother. Our house's location is marked on your holomap.
Quote:
By the way - thanks, I have the red card!
Quote:
I just discovered a secret passage by using the ACTION command, incredible! Do you like my red card otherwise?
Twinsen:

Quote:
Ah, it's impossible to open it without a red card.
Rabbibunny at Proxim City:

Quote:
My brother was arrested and the house is under surveillance: phony red card traffic. Wait a minute, how did you get in here? And who are you?
Quote:
I'm really happy for you, Twinsen! But my brother is being held in FunFrock's headquarters. His cell has a window that is right on the street. If you could tell me how he's doing, I will give you a red card in gratitude.
Quote:
My brother is in one of the cells that has a window on the street, in FunFrock's headquarters. And you know, if you tell me how he is doing, I'll give you a red card.
Quote:
No more fake red cards, too dangerous, I quit. From now on, I am only going to make fake Captain LeBorgne secret maps.
[fan]

The red card is a magnetic card created by a nameless rabbibunny living on Proxima Island, whose speciality is faking such cards. Due to the phony red card traffic, this rabbibunny was arrested, and his brother, who stayed alone in their house, will give such a card to whoever says a special secret word to him.
The card itself is quite small, and is very similar to the Elves Club Blue Card. It enables opening gates on numerous places around the planet, as well as operating the lift at the ski summit at the Hamalayi Mountains.

[role]

Wandering around Principal Island, Twinsen has reached the outside of FunFrock's Headquarters, where he met the rabbibunny imprisoned for the phony red card traffic. The rabbibunny told him about his brother, and ordered to tell the word "Amos" to him.
When Twinsen has reached Proxima Island, he paid a visit to the prisoner's brother, which costed him in a few life points, as he first had to defeat the clone guarding the house. Once inside, Twinsen said the secret word to the rabbibunny, and the latter gave the quetch the desired red card.
The first place where Twinsen used the card was the Maritime Museum, where he entered through the side door, since the place was heavily guarded. The quetch later used the card on various places around the planet for opening many kinds of gates, or even for operating the lift at the ski summit.

[related]

Proxim-City
FunFrock's Headquarters
Ski summit

[authors]

morshem
Old 2003-12-16, 17:45
Magic Ball Master

I requested making you (morshem) mod of this forum just a few hours ago, and I didn't read the idea here yet then. So yes, I agree .
I'm really busy just for another week now, then I might finally have time to update and fix the whole Twinsunica (if christmas events etc won't get in the way...).
Please feel free to keep posting your submissions here, of course.
Old 2003-12-16, 22:15
Ben Folds live

morshem - great article, again

wacko - it's ok, take the time, I'm very busy now as well with school etc.

Sorry for my low rate of posting submissions. I still want to do quite a lot before Japan. I'll probably do the teleportation center scientist and guard as well, and then I'll see about other (longer) articles.
Old 2003-12-17, 07:51

wacko- OK, thanks a lot for the support .
I also surely hope to see the admin panel available soon.

I'm currently still working on the Objects list, I think I'm gonna do either proto-pack or Lucky Clover Leaf next .
Old 2003-12-17, 18:46
Magic Ball Master

Thumbs Up

It's great to see you people working on it, I'm really glad the project is still active, even lacking my activity .
Old 2003-12-17, 19:31

Bah... like you were even active ever since your articles in summer 2002 .
Old 2003-12-19, 21:30
Ben Folds live

Teleportation Center scientist

[stats]

Race: Quetch

[official]

Teleportation Center scientist:

Quote:
Get out of here without breaking anything and we’ll take it into consideration.
[fan]

The scientist in the main room of FunFrock’s Teleportation Center was keeping an eye on the central computer that preserved the Teleportation system all over Twinsun. Though he politely warned Twinsen first, he did not have any problems with shooting at him using the pistol that he was armed with. He was killed in the explosion that Twinsen caused by hitting the central computer.

[role]

The Teleportation scientist ‘hinted’ Twinsen to destroy the five telepods and especially the computer in the main room of the Teleportation Center. He warned Twinsen not to touch anything when Twinsen infiltrated the Center. Of course this gave Twinsen the idea to actually destroy as much as he could. After disabling the telepods he needed to hit the central computer to make it explode and find a way out.

[related]

Teleportation Center

[authors]

Lucifer

Last edited by Lucifer; 2003-12-19 at 21:46.
Old 2003-12-19, 21:57
Ben Folds live

Teleportation Center guard

[stats]

Race: Quetch

[official]

Teleportation Center guard:

Quote:
Let me see some identification please!
Quote:
Go ahead!
Quote:
Alert!
[fan]

The entrance of the well protected Teleportation Center was guarded by a nameless, simple Quetch. His task was to ask visitors for identification and open the Center’s gates for them. He was armed with a simple pistol, but when necessary he was helped by the two shooting robots behind the gates.

[role]

The Teleportation Center guard needed to give Twinsen access to the Teleportation Center. Twinsen needed to show Mies van der Rooh’s ID card in order to get entrance to the building. Though the guard did not recognize Twinsen, he would have attacked him in case Twinsen had used his own ID card.

[related]

Teleportation Center
Mies van der Rooh’s pass

[authors]

Lucifer
Old 2003-12-20, 06:46

Whoo, very nice articles again!
Old 2004-01-20, 08:24
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Temple of Bù

[official]

Unknown on Desert Island:
Quote:
They say that there are treasures hidden in a temple, somewhere in the desert.
Sign:
Quote:
To the Temple of Bù.
[fan]

Years ago, before Funfrock established his dominance over the populace, a temple was built. This was known as the Temple of Bù. Sometime after its abandonment, the Temple was buried in a violent sandstorm, leaving only a ventilation shaft poking a couple feet out of the ground. The true purpose of this temple has been lost to the ages, but to this day it has played an important role in the happenings of Twinsun.

[role]

Twinsen's first visit to the Temple of Bù was shortly after he started his crusade against Funfrock. Having obtained knowledge of an old rabbibunny who could help answer questions about the Legend, Twinsen set off to Desert Island. He told Twinsen of the temple and warned him of the dangers lurking within. However, Twinsen would not be stopped in his endeavor. Thus, he braved the traps and pitfalls of the Temple of Bù for the first time.

Hidden inside the temple was the Book of Bù, an ancient book which speaks more of the Legend, the Chosen One (also known as 'the Heir'), the Sendells, and the final confrontation. This hallowed artifact gave Twinsen greater magical strength, and became a major stepping stone in the eventual downfall of Dr. Funfrock.

Since the unearthing of the temple, it had become a tourist spot, where one could take a tour and walk in the footsteps of Twinsen himself. The park, known as Temple Park, opened shortly before the invasion of the Esmers. It is assumed that during the early stages of their invasion, the Esmers quietly began to dispatch troops to the lower, more dangerous, levels of the temple. With this powerful foothold already situated on Twinsun, they could begin landing their shuttles secretly in the hangar located under Bald Mountain. It was here that Twinsun successfully commendeered a shuttle to the Emerald Moon and was subsequently able to rescue Jerome Baldino.

[trivia]

Since the sandstorm, the Temple of Bù seems to exist both in this dimension and another one, in which the entire structure of the temple floats in space upon a small plot of land. Underneath the temple is the largest seal of Sendell, but no one is yet sure of the purpose. This alternate plane remains a large mystery, but so far it appears to be benign.

[thoeries]

The Temple of Bù is largely a mystery, for there are many things about it that make one wonder. The first is its purpose. Clearly, we cannot come to any substantial conclusion, but offer ideas as to its reason for being. The first, as one might figure, would be a place of worship. Who would recieve the praise? Most likely, the Sendells, for they have placed their mark upon the whole of the building.

Then we must ask ourselves, who built/used the temple? Our closest guess is a race long forgotten. However, they still help guard the temple itself. While some of the rabbibunny-esque skeletons exist, we instead focus our attention on the statues. The statues sit in rows, and have comparable size differences. They appear very similar to the race of the Francos. Elongated bodies and appendages, each with a gaping mouth in the shape of an 'O'. From these mouths, fireballs erupt, combined with an almost haunting choral echo. Rarely is a statue found alone, so we can assume the creatures had some sort of social understanding, and yet we find that not one particular being was above the rest.

Of course, this leaves many things unexplained. Why are there so many traps within the temple? Are there other temples like this somewhere else on the planet? What sort of happenings went on inside the temple? In time, we may know. For our part, we've tried to shine a bit of light on the possible origins of a place that was found in a moment, could be studied for a lifetime.

[related]

Esmer's Base
Legend of Sendell
Book of Bù

[authors]

D'Sparil
(Muaha, so good to be back. )

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal

Last edited by D`Sparil; 2004-01-20 at 08:25. Reason: Forgot title. -_-;
Old 2004-01-20, 08:39

Whooo, welcome back, great to see yet another great article from you!

I'll add it as soon as possible (really, wacko, what's going on with the admin panel?)
Old 2004-01-20, 21:52

Fortress Island - Construction Site

[official]

Unknown on Citadel Island:
Quote:
Sorry, but someone came by for the robot. Apparently, they needed it at a top secret construction site.
[fan]

During FunFrock's reign, he initially built a stronghold on Fortress Island, neighboring Polar Island. From this secret location, he was able to spread his influence across the world. After he learned of the power that the Sendells could instill in him, he began to dig toward the center of Twinsun. Additionally, he also started to build an extention of his fortress toward Polar Island. Due to Twinsen's interference, he was unable to finish what he had started building.

[role]

The third runic stone, the Stone of Septentrion, could not be destroyed, so Dr. FunFrock built his fortress on top of it, in an attempt to hide it. Twinsen, however, found the stone and used its powers to destroy the surrounding structure. This granted him passage to the final road leading to Polar Island. This road, the construction site, was guarded by both construction workers and clones. What they were building, it is uncertain, but Twinsen's goal was not to stop the workers, but to stop FunFrock. This was the final leg of Twinsen's assault against FunFrock and his tyranny.

[theories]

The construction site extends from the rear of FunFrocks fortress all the way around the Well of Sendell. Like the runic stones, the well was impervious to his attempts at destroying it. So, he may have been building a fortress to envelop the entirety of the well, similar to his fortress around the third runic stone.

[related]

Polar Island
Well of Sendell
FunFrock's Secret Fortress

[authors]

D'Sparil

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal
Old 2004-01-21, 07:50

Polar Island

[stats]

Size: Medium
Type: Green
Transportation: On Foot or Dino-Fly (presumably)

[official]

Unknown:

Quote:
Polar Island
Dino-Fly

Quote:
Good day. Let's see, you can talk to me and you're wearing the Medallion of Sendell: you must be the Heir! I've been waiting for you for centuries and I've got a backache so we'll go carefully. The Hamalayi mountains are too high for me but I can lead you through this entire hemisphere, except for Polar island: it is too well guarded by FunFrock. Where do you want to go?
Sphero on Tippett Island

Quote:
Your hydroglider is great! But you won't make it to Fortress island or to Polar island with it. They are isolated by the currents, no ship can find them. You need a Dino-Fly to go there.
[fan]

Located at the northern pole of Twinsun is Polar Island, the gateway to the Well of Sendell. Surrounded by a myriad of smaller isles, the island appears to be a large crater filled with water. In the middle of this basin, a spire juts out of the water, scraping the sky. The construction that FunFrock planned has severely damaged the island and its natural inhabitants. As such, it has been slow to recover.

[role]

This was the final island Twinsen visited while removing FunFrock from power. His teleportation, mutation, and cloning facilities in shambles, FunFrock made Polar Island his last stand. The majority of the island had been excavated for construction, but the project was shutdown after FunFrock's defeat. It is unknown if any Esmers ever set foot on Polar Island.

[related]

Construction Site
Fortress Island
Well of Sendell
Dino-Fly

[authors]

D'Sparil

Note:
When writing this, I assumed that the large 'ring' around the Well of Sendell was Polar Island. So, if you were to look on the holomap, most of the giant blob on top of the world. I did this because there's no real line where Fortress Island ends and Polar begins. Furthermore, I believe that when you are in the construction site, it says you're on Polar Island (I'm not entirely sure on that though, someone might want to find out). If so, we should move the 'Construction Site' page from Fortress to Polar Island.

Also, I was thinking of another catagory for our encyclopedia. 'Events'. In other words, events that changed the face of Twinsun or Zeelich, but perhaps didn't directly relate to Twinsen himself. For example; The Rise and Fall of Dr. FunFrock, The Reintroduction of Magic (since it seemed almost non-existant in the first game, besides Twinsen himself), The Landing of the Esmers, and a couple other things. If you think this is a good idea, let wacko know and it'll be implemented. If you think it'd just be repeating what's been said elsewhere, then we don't need it.

Old 2004-01-21, 08:06

Well of Sendell

[official]

Stone of Septentrion:

Quote:
I am the stone of the Septentrion. The Well of Sendell is located at the summit of the rocky peak that is at the center of Polar island. Only the Heir can break the seal that bars the entrance.
Sign:

Quote:
Well of Sendell (Polar island)
[fan]

The Well of Sendell is a shaft that leads down to the core of Twinsun, where the Sendells live. It is only accessable by breaking the Seal of Sendell at the summit of the central mountain on Polar Island. Rough hewn stone marks the greater part of the shaft until one reaches the final chamber before entering the core. This room is a long hallway, with tall pillars, and a magic globe.

[role]

After throwing FunFrock from the summit of the mountain, Twinsen used the Horn of Gawley to break the seal, and enter the well. As he descended, Zoé also came with him, until they reached the final chamber. It was then that FunFrock caught up with them, sword drawn, ready to kill both of the quetches. Twinsen destroyed FunFrock and entered the core with Zoé, where they met the entity known as 'Sendell'. Sendell granted them powers to cleanse Twinsun of Dr. FunFrock's taint, and thus Twinsun was saved.

[related]

Sendell
Twinsen
FunFrock
Zoé
Horn of Gawley

[authors]

D'Sparil