Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > Twinsuniverse > Encyclopedia Twinsunica

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Encyclopedia Twinsunica The Encyclopedia Twinsunica is the older version of the Twinsuniverse, about the world of the LBA games.

Old 2004-09-09, 14:07
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- morshem: Yes, he can, because it's a question of reactors. If he puts the Super Jet reactors, he has the Super Jet-Pack, but, if he puts the Proto reactors, he has the Proto-Pack. Besides, he doesn't give his protopack to Baldino, when Baldino asks him to bring him the gazogem (actually, in some cases, he doesn't give Twinsen the Super Jet-Pack right away, but you can still fly around with your Proto-Pack). So, they are both one object.
Old 2004-09-09, 15:19
!!!!!

The Proto and the Super-Jet are even in the same inventory space if I remember correctly.
Old 2004-09-09, 15:34
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
OK, you are both right.

But still, it's much easier to organize the items in the Twinsunica that way.

If you have any better ideas how to implement the proto-pack in the Twinsunica, I'm all ready to hear them .
Old 2004-09-10, 09:34
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by morshem
OK, you are both right.

But still, it's much easier to organize the items in the Twinsunica that way.

If you have any better ideas how to implement the proto-pack in the Twinsunica, I'm all ready to hear them .
OK. So, we're all back friends now.
Old 2004-09-11, 22:08
Registered Schnitzel

Oh, I just think you should change this line in the end of the description:
"The good old proto-pack was kept with him, although it was no longer necessarry."

because as we said, it's not a different item.
Old 2004-09-12, 07:19

Ok .
Old 2004-12-29, 15:58

Consumables

THIS PROJECT WILL NOT DIE!

[fan]

This is a special category of objects, for the reason that the objects that fall under this category are not a part of the inventory items that one usually carries. Yet, these objects are always there, and are always as vital as any other items, if not even more. The category has got its title due to the fact that those items are practically consumed, in some way or another, into the owner's body. Each one, has, of course, its own value and purpose, but most of them are used in order to increase and improve the consumer's performance and/or health.

[role]

As previously mentioned, most objects in this category were used by Twinsen to improve either his state of health or his performances. Life candies, for example, enabled Twinsen a longer chance of living by increasing his hearts condition, while magic flasks have enhanced his level of magic, thus making his magic powers greater. There were also other objects, such as keys or gas, that Twinsen did not exactly consume into his body, yet they also fall into this category.

[related]

Flasks of magic powder
Life candy

[authors]

morshem
Old 2004-12-29, 19:17
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
sure you didnt mix the [B]command with the [S] command ?

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2004-12-29, 19:39

The what?
Old 2004-12-29, 21:06
!!!!!

He means "THIS PROJECT WILL NOT DIE!"

Which is just an annoying thing to say.
Old 2004-12-30, 02:35

That's just mean then.
If this is the only thing you have to contribute to this project, then please save your wisdom to yourself. Any further posts like this one will be deleted.

Thank you for your understanding
Old 2005-11-23, 07:19
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Fortress Island: Construction Site

[official]

Nameless character on Citadel Island

Quote:
Sorry, but someone came by for the robot. Apparently, they needed it at a top secret construction site.
[fan]

The construction site lies behind the ruins of Dr. Funfrock's cloning facility/secret fortress. It occupies most, if not all, of the land bridge that connects Fortress Island to the enclosed Polar Island. It is unclear what Funfrock had in mind when he began production on the site but he certainly did not come anywhere near completion.

[role]

The construction site was one of the last trials Twinsen faced during his crusade against the evil tyrant. Having just destroyed the cloning facility, he pressed onward through the smoking crater to this area under development. Those who were working on the site did most everything in their power to hinder Twinsen, but he persevered and was finally allowed access to Polar Island, home of the Well of Sendell.

[related]

Polar Island

[authors]

D'Sparil

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal
Old 2005-11-23, 16:46

I love you!

This is great, it might inspire me to write some more articles when I have some time

(and maybe inspire wacko to finally fix the Admin Panel )
Old 2005-11-24, 11:53
On top of the Well

Sorry to come out of nowhere and post this, but wasn't the construction site FunFrock's efforts to dig into the well of Sendell rather than actually build anything?
Old 2005-11-24, 16:32

Yeah, I thought so too actually...
Old 2005-11-24, 17:35
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
I considered that in writing the article, but there were a couple of things that stopped me from saying that. First, the name of the location is "construction site". Hense, the idea that they are building something. Additionally, if you check out the screens, there actually is some structures being built. If they were just removing dirt, why build buildings? Finally, I felt that the digging to the Well of Sendell information should be put into the section on Polar Island itself. Since that's where, I felt, they were truely digging to get to the Well.

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal
Old 2005-11-24, 17:48
!!!!!

From Zoé's diary, LBA2:
"Zoé's diary Dear diary: Today, I tell you the story of the Adventure that I had with Twinsen under the dictatorship of Dr. FunFrock: It was long, long ago. This Dr. FunFrock, a quetch, was oppressing the populace with terrible violence thanks to the techniques of cloning and mutation, but mostly through his mastery of teleportation. His power dominated everyone! He even had the northern hemisphere evacuated in order to execute his plan. This plan consisted of a gigantic drilling operation aimed at reaching the heart of Twinsun and grabbing the magic energy of the Sendells. Without the providential intervention of Twinsen who eliminated FunFrock, this demented project would have resulted in the implosion of the planet and the destruction of the Stellar Entity living in its center. Twinsen had hardly practiced Magic since this "Day of Triumph", when Sendell exceptionally entrusted him with his immense Power ..."
Old 2005-11-24, 22:52
On top of the Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish
From Zoé's diary, LBA2:
"Zoé's diary Dear diary: Today, I tell you the story of the Adventure that I had with Twinsen under the dictatorship of Dr. FunFrock: It was long, long ago. This Dr. FunFrock, a quetch, was oppressing the populace with terrible violence thanks to the techniques of cloning and mutation, but mostly through his mastery of teleportation. His power dominated everyone! He even had the northern hemisphere evacuated in order to execute his plan. This plan consisted of a gigantic drilling operation aimed at reaching the heart of Twinsun and grabbing the magic energy of the Sendells. Without the providential intervention of Twinsen who eliminated FunFrock, this demented project would have resulted in the implosion of the planet and the destruction of the Stellar Entity living in its center. Twinsen had hardly practiced Magic since this "Day of Triumph", when Sendell exceptionally entrusted him with his immense Power ..."
Where's that from? Is that in the game or did you write that? I can't believe I missed that during the time I played LBA2.
Old 2005-11-24, 23:58
!!!!!

It's right on the first scene in Twinsen's house, there's a diary on the table. Try to read it.
Old 2005-11-25, 22:34

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by morshem
That's just mean then.
If this is the only thing you have to contribute to this project, then please save your wisdom to yourself. Any further posts like this one will be deleted.
OWNED!

I would like to contribute the way I did in the olden days, which is edit grammar and such. The only problem is that I've forgotten the login/password....

P.S. Encyclopedia Twinsunica is long from dead. In fact, of all the non-finished LBA projects, it is the farthest one in terms of completion.
Old 2005-11-25, 22:50
!!!!!

I suggested this in the LBA Hebrew forum, maybe we can make a "WikiTwinsunica" or so? That way the project will be right back alive.
Old 2005-11-26, 01:30

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
I think having our own database and style is better, more unique, etc..
Old 2005-11-26, 01:37
!!!!!

I think the wiki format is designable.
Old 2005-11-26, 06:39

Lightwing- check the other sticky thread here.
Wacko has been really busy lately (i.e. in the past two years or something), and ever since the database went down 2 years ago the admin panel isn't even accessible. If it was, I would have been working on this project much, much more.