Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2013-12-31, 02:53
Kongepikken

Sup

I was told to announce myself here. This is hereby done.
Just recently started playing LBA (again), the GOG.com version.

Looking forward to it since I really haven't played LBA 1 for many many years now, primarily because I had problems with DosBox and other solutions. Next up is LBA2 of course.

Anyone know anything about LBA3? Checking out the LBA3 section yielded 7 year old posts which is pretty necro. I guess it's gone dead then. We can always hope for a TLJ-like thing with a new game apparently appearing every 7 years (with the new Dreamfall Chapters coming out next year and all that).
Old 2013-12-31, 04:58
Magic Ball Master

Hello, and welcome to the MBN!

LBA3 has been partially confirmed by Frédérick (I think we discussed about it around september/october, so you can find more information in there), I think that they are going to release a remake/allow it to run on other plataforms for LBA1 first, so that they get attention of the public again; they will, then, start producing LBA3. It was announced that they are most likely going to start developing it on early 2014, and finish it around 2015/2016? I'm not sure, I can't quite remember...
Old 2013-12-31, 12:48
!!!!!

Sup?
Old 2014-01-01, 07:34
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
lol, wtf
Old 2014-01-01, 16:08
Polly parrot

That second panel

Welcome Bjoernefar
You know, LBA3 is like world peace, it will never happen, but we'll keep on trying to achieve it
Old 2014-01-02, 23:42
Magic Ball Master

Welcome Bjoernefar and enjoy your stay.

I will take advantage of you while starting playing LBA1 again and will also request help you to try and play the game using TwinEngine (at my signature). There are some know bugs reported in the issue list and some features like Holomap missing, but I'm more interesting to know if we actually could play the entire game without any major issue that blocks the player to play. If you had the chance to do it I will appreciate it, but if you don't have time neither motivation to play it again never-mind

The Sacred Carrot website