Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2017-02-26, 00:42
Look beyond reality.

MBN meet 2017 Amsterdam

So as you know tonight there was a MBN meeting in Amsterdam with Alexfont, Neko, Luke, Polaris and myself and we had a lot of fun! We enjoyed some vietnamese food in a restaurant and talked over everything from the old days till now Next meeting in Rotterdam?

http://imgur.com/a/KmXly

Last edited by Bot13; 2017-02-26 at 00:49.
Old 2017-02-26, 01:22
strange dreamer

Hey! That's sweet. Didn't know it finally happened. Nice. Neko = Jesse? hehe. Share stories!

EDIT: whooops I didn't see the "A parrot's night in the red (...)" thread, nevermind

A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2017-02-26 at 03:07.
Old 2017-02-26, 10:13
Magic Ball Master

It was pleasure to meet Polaris and Jesse, and great to see LukeNoNumbers and Bot13 again.
It was short but was a good craic, we should do that more often.
I am very interesting to go to Rotterdamn, so prepere yourselves because next year I may plan to go there.

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2017-02-26, 13:28
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
any pics?
edit: ah just saw
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.

Last edited by Reek; 2017-02-26 at 13:56.
Old 2017-02-27, 09:56
Polly parrot

I really need to cut my beard

This was pretty awesome, sad it lasted only for a night, but we spent the day together with Lukenonumbers, very nice

Amsterdam is quite a nice place, the houses are made mostly of bricks, which is an awesome texture, and windows are huge ! Probably because the weather is never too cold nor too hot there.
Old 2017-02-27, 20:47
(formerly) lots of numbers

Send a message via MSN to LukeNoNumbers
Was a fun afternoon and evening! A great city to be in too. I had only met Alexfont before, in London in 2008, and everyone was great despite my long absence from these forums.

I now need to post more, or at least I am inspired to do some LBA-related drawings again!

We went for a wander through the city, went to look at a church and also walked through the Red Light district, so it sort of balanced out. Interesting to know that Polaris had an... enlightening night afterwards too, hopefully beneficial though I'm not an expert in such things.

Next stop Rotterdam! Dublin could be a fun one too, and natch London's always convenient for me too.
Old 2017-02-27, 23:28
Polly parrot

Oh geez, having met you guys irl, foruming feels very strange '
Old 2017-03-01, 00:13
Magic Ball Master

Ahh ahh, its actually pretty good.

You are all welcome to join me in Dublin.

The Sacred Carrot website