Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2016-10-13, 11:27
Banned

UFO

Me too.
Old 2021-08-09, 02:06
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Send a message via ICQ to besiktas
I wonder how we figured out that there is a protection spell in the story of the game ? I mean who we need to talk ? who will direct player to there in the story ? or is it just the curiosity of the player, who saw the little island from hacienda and later, when player discover jet-pack, the player remember the entrance from water and check it out ? I tried to remember but couldn't find how.
Old 2021-08-09, 09:36
Magic Level: Red Ball

You can also fly over there with dinofly if you've seen the island via the telescope on the top of the hacienda. There's probably a way point/hint for it, but I don't remember from whom.
Old 2021-08-09, 21:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You can also fly over there with dinofly if you've seen the island via the telescope on the top of the hacienda. There's probably a way point/hint for it, but I don't remember from whom.
I found the answer in another topic. The racer guy in desert island gives hint.
Old 2021-08-16, 14:12
Polly parrot

He does ? The only hint I remember is the telescope on top of the hacienda, looking through it grants the option to fly there.
Old 2021-09-05, 01:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
He does ? The only hint I remember is the telescope on top of the hacienda, looking through it grants the option to fly there.
Yes, but you have no idea what is inside there. Racer guy told you that the wizard on desert island (with flying carpet) told he hide protective spell on the island near hacienda. When zoe brought the car to the desert island, she told you that there is a race track on the island and you can drive car there. So in the story, zoe leads you to the racer guy, racer guy leads you to the protection spell.
Old 2021-09-09, 14:37
Magic Ball Master

I've seen the quote in the quotes database but I've never managed to trigger it in game to my knowledge. Do you need to win the race for it? Or come back once you have the proto pack?
Quote:
I am going to tell you a little secret: a wizard told me that he might have hidden a protective spell on the island across from the Hacienda.