Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2002-06-11, 21:32
First time poster

Twinsen LBA1 Issue

Hi, I currently have a problem with LBA1 and I was wondering if someone could offer advice. My problem is that upon starting LBA1 with VDMS enabled and the Windows patch installed, the game exits shortly after displaying the Adeline logo. The logo has sound (so sound doesn't seem to be the problem), but after displaying the logo, the game exits to a screen where it says no CD has been found, even though I have the CD in the Cd-rom drive. I loved the Twinsen's Odyssey and I was really looking forward to playing the original game. I don't know what to try anymore and would be very grateful for any insights. Thank you in advance.

~brian

Specs:
2.0 Ghz P4
512 RAM
40X Cd-rom
Windows XP Professional
Soundblaster Live!
GeForce4 Ti 4600