Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > LbaNet
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LbaNet Multiplayer version of LBA1

Old 2010-08-18, 15:40
World Designer: Colozen

Send a message via MSN to DarkOnistar
User acounts reset

Its been a while. I tend to do that; watch a community and then find nothing goes on so I look else where for something to do till an update happens.

I tried logging into LBAnet but passwords don't work and on the website it says they've been reset and I should get a password.
Now I've had trouble with my old email address so I've changed it now, meaning no access to the new password.

I cannot register an account with my old usernames registered so I was wanting to ask if they can be removed. "DarkOnister" and "DarkOnistar".

I figured this was the best place to post as anywhere else would look like account theft.
--------
On a similar topic I was considering doing more of those maps till I've got all the scenes roughly layed out, then I can get round making it playable and go from there.

=====
After coming back on the forum I've consistantly made the mistake of putting my recent username instead of my old one.
Old --> DarkOnister. New ---> DarkOnistar.
Quote:
I want to change my username!
We usually don't allow changing a username, although there are 2 exceptions:
1. You're an active member who wants to change something small (like changing "W00P" to "Woop")
2. You are an oldbie (been here for a long time)
If one of those apply to you, please don't create a thread asking name change on the MBN forums, instead just PM one of the administrators.
After reading this I was wanting to PM the admin who could help but I'm unsure who to PM and who is active at the moment (because its the Holidays).
Lord of the rings / LBA2 Spoof videos

Last edited by DarkOnistar; 2010-08-18 at 16:01.
Old 2010-08-18, 17:23
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Hi,

There was only a user named DarkOnistar no DarkOnister. So anyway I removed it now and you can register again.

As for the maps yes just go on, then as soon as you feel like putting something together just PM me I can help you with that.

Last edited by Rincevent_123; 2010-08-18 at 17:35.
Old 2010-08-18, 21:28
World Designer: Colozen

Send a message via MSN to DarkOnistar
Thanks, LBAnet is sorted for me now.
I've started doing some maps; the "Little Grid Builder" is great for making grids but I find its so fussy when loading grids. I have to know the libraries and paths + atm I can't find any way to mass produce along a plane. (eg. 1 tile for 200 squares on same level.. takes ages, I sorta wish I could drag out a box and suddenly have 200 squares of that tileset)
Lord of the rings / LBA2 Spoof videos
Old 2010-08-18, 22:27
Magic Level: Fire Ball

You might want to go to the lbarchitect thread of the forum to ask questions. There will be able to answer you better